When it comes to embroidery, embroidery thread have a large importance. They are one of the most basic material that are used for doing embroidery. You can easily use them to make various designs and patterns on any fabric. They come in beautiful colors so you can easily use them to make colourful intricate patterns which in turn can make your designs stand out.
In this article, we are going to talk about various types of threads that can be used for doing embroidery. So, let’s know all about them one by one:
1. Embroidery Floss: These cotton thread are color fast threads. They are made of multiple cotton yarns and you can easily use them as multi stranded or you can separate them and use them for making designs. Using the six stranded thread will give you fuller look and using lesser number of strands will give me much thinner and precise look. You can find best quality Anchor Embroidery Thread at wholesale prices at embroiderymaterial.com.
2. Art Silk Thread: These are artificial silk thread that are look like silk yarn. They are perfect for doing embroidery work and making jewelry. They make the work beautiful and luxurious. They can also be used for making tassels and decorating craft projects. These are also available in beautiful colors and are color fast too.
3. Sewing Thread: As the name suggests, these are used for sewing purpose. They also come in different colors to match the need of the designer. You can find coat sewing thread that is very strong and durable only on embroiderymaterial.com.
4. Crochet Cotton Thread: These are used for making garments like caps, baby shoes, shrugs etc. They also come in variety of colors and you will love how many beautiful garment and decorative items you can make with them.
5. Nylon Thread: These are basically used for mending and darning work. They are really thin and hence the mending and darning comes about right with them.
6. Satin Cord: Satin Cord, also know as malai dori can be used for adorning garments. It can be easily used in baby wear.
7. Knitting Wool Yarn: This yarn is just like wool. It can be used for making various garments like cap, top, scarf, etc.
So, this was all about various types of threads for embroidery. I hope now you can choose the right thread for your embroidery work.
Rhinestones are easy and most effective way to add bling to your designs. They are beautiful pieces that can make your designs look extremely gorgeous and shiny. They are so easy to work with and can easily make your designs outshine. There are different types of acrylic and resin rhinestones and today we are going to discuss them one by one:
As the name suggests these stones are sew able. You can easily sew them on any fabric as they have hole in them. There are two variants available in them. One is stone that has holes for sewing. The other one is stone with catcher where stones do not have holes rather, they are placed on catcher that has holes for sewing. They are perfect when you want to give a three-dimensional effect to your designs.
Intricate and heavy designs can be easily made with these acrylic rhinestones and resin stones. They also make good jewelry making material as they can be easily used in jewelry designs.
Non-hotfix rhinestone, also known as glue on rhinestone are flat back stones that can be easily glued to any fabric with the help of fabric glue. They are perfect when you want to add bling to your designs. They are the quickest and easiest material you can use to embellish your embroidery work. You are going to love how these will make your design charming.
They are also used in craft projects. You can also use them to embellish phone covers, bags, footwear, wallet, purse etc.
So, this was all about various types of rhinestones for embroidery work. I hope now you can easily select the one you want for your embroidery work. Let me know in the comments below which of these you will add to your next diy project.
Metallic wire Embroidery is a type of embroidery where wires are used for creating designs and patterns on fabrics. The metal embroidery can easily be carried out with needles like aari, tambour and zardozi needles. There are various beautiful designs that can be easily carried and made out with the help of these needles. In this blog, we are going to discuss about various types of metal wires that can be used for doing metal embroidery.
1) French Wire: French wire also know dabka, is one of the most basic embroidery wires that you are going to use when getting started with metal embroidery. They are available in various beautiful patterns like spiral and more. You can also find them in matte and luster finish. They are available in various size ranging from 0.5mm to 4mm.
2) Bullion Wire: Also known as Nakshi. This wire is comparatively shiny as it is flat and coiled in angular matter. If you want to add bling to your embroidery designs then you can easily opt for this wire. At embroiderymaterial.com, you can find these in many lovely colors and sizes. I am sure you are going to love how these will outshine your designs.
3) Gimp Wire This wire is also known as gijai or stiff wire for embroidery. It is perfect for outlining any design. It can make your embroidery work more defined and elegant. You can find it in beautiful colors like red, green, blue, yellow and more.
4) Mukaish: Mukaish is used mainly for chikankari work. They can be easily sewed with tel kirma mukaish needle or just normal sewing needle. Various patterns like dots, leaf etc. can be easily created on any fabric with this.
So, this was all about various types of wires for embroidery. You can easily buy them online on embroiderymaterial.com at wholesale prices.
With the wedding season coming up, there are a lot of preparations and planning that are required. First thing that must to kept in mind is the type of wedding jewelry you are going to wear. With so many options available, it could be quite overwhelming to choose the best jewelry piece for your designs. Here I am to tell you that you can use Rhinestone jewelry without a doubt as the elegance of Kundan jewelry never fades. Whether you are a bride to be or a sister of the groom. These jewelry will add elegance to overall look. Let’s explore rhinestones for jewelry making:
1) Cabochon Stone: These dome shaped rhinestones are perfect for making heavy jewelry items and embellishements. They make the jewelry design outstanding. They come in catcher that have holes in it. They are ideal for stones for embroidery on couture wears and traditional dresses. They are also perfect for making necklaces, bracelets, and earrings.
2) Kundan Stones: Kundan stones have been a fundamental part of Indian heritage, culture and tradition. Like earlier times, nowadays also kundan jewelry and kundan work is the symbol of royalty. After so many years their beauty is still untouched and their timeless elegance is still alive. With modernization, they have also evolved and started coming in various styles. One thing that I love most about traditional kundan stones is their versatility. They are used for making jewelry items, along with that you can also find their embroidery work on traditional dresses. You can easily make necklaces, bracelets, anklets, ring, and earrings with them.
So, this was all about various types of stones for jewelry making that you can use for jewelry designing. Hope you are going to love to use these rhinestones in your next diy project.
Crystal glass stones are perfect embellishment material when it comes to couture wears. They are also perfect for making designer jewelry items. They come in so varieties and you are surely going to love all of them. In this blog, I am going to share different types of glass stones that you can buy online on embroiderymaterial.com. So, let’s get started:
1) Sew on Crystals: These glass stones come in two categories, one is with catcher and the other is without catcher. The stones that are available without catcher have holes in them for sewing and the stones with catcher have holes in the catcher for sewing. These beautiful pieces can totally transform your design. They can add shine, shimmer and elegance.
2) Crystal Chatons: These beautiful round pieces have a pointed back and sparkly surface. They are used for jewelry designing and clay craft. You can always see their uses in embroidery work. They can easily make your designs outshine.
3) Hot Fix Crystals: These glass crystal stones have glue set on their back. So, they can be easily pasted on any surface with the help of hotfix gun or iron. They are perfect for craft projects and even for embroidery projects.
4) Swarovski Hot Fix: These are the most beautiful and elegant pieces that you can add to your project. They are available in two type; one is crystal and other is pearl. You are going to love how crystal hotfix will make your designs shine and how pearls will add elegance to you designs. You can easily find Swarovski Hotfix online here.
5) Rhinestone Chains: These shiny changes are versatile. You can see their use in footwear, jewelry, clothing items, craft projects and more. You are going to love how these beautiful chains add shine and beauty to your designs.
So, this was all about various types of crystal stones available online on embroiderymaterial.com. Please let me know what you are making these days and would you like to use any of these in your designs.
Winters are here and with cold weather comes new set of fashionable clothing items and jewelries. If you are someone like me who loves to create their own jewelry and style statement then you are going to love what I am going to share here.
In winters, we can easily make style statement by pairing your outfit with minimal jewelry accessories like bracelets, rings, and earrings. However, it is important to know which type of jewelry will go with winter outfits and I am here to tell you that, you don’t have to search for it as you can easily make them at your home with crystal beads. Crystal beads are known to add shine and elegance to any jewelry item and with any winter outfit which are most of the time really subtle.
You can from various crystal beads to start with. If you are beader or a jewelry designer, you will know what kind of jewelry item you are going make and which type of bead you will use. However, if you are beginner, I will list down all the crystals beads for jewelry making from which you are easily choose the one you want for your masterpiece.
1) Bicone Beads: These faceted beads are so lovely and charming pieces that you will fall in love as soon as you see them. They can make your designs look stylish in so many ways. Their faceted shiny surface will make them sparkle even in dim light. They can turn out be perfect bead for jewelry making and when you will pair earring made with them with your party outfit, I am sure you are going to make heads turn. You can also find Swarovski beads.
2) Rondelle Beads: These pieces can be used for precise work as they are really small in size. They can make your designs outshine. In the picture below you can see 3mm rondelle beads. You can see how charming and outstanding they look.
3) Cone Beads: These are another beautiful piece. They can easily be used as charms. All you have to do is add them to a head pin.
4) Disco Ball Shambhala Beads: These round disco beads are made of clay with small and beautiful chatons embedded into them. You can find them in same as well as contrasting colors. Multicolor bracelets made with them can be worn every day.
5) Briolette Beads: These small pieces are perfect for giving drop look to any jewelry item. You can easily find them in various beautiful colors which will surely compliment your outfit.
6) Rectangle Tube Beads: These tube beads are one of the most unique pieces you can find online. Available in lovely colors, these fire polished pieces can transform your designs. These are perfect beads for jewelry making.
So, this was about various beads for jewelry making that can make your winter jewelry elegant. You can easily find these crystal beads online on embroiderymaterial.com.
With the festive and wedding season just around the corner we need to prepared. From decoration to adornment, there are so many preparations that needs to be done. So, we, at embroiderymaterial.com have brought to you a large collection of ribbon and cords that can be used for the decoration during festivals, events, parties and weddings. In this blog, we are going to learn about various types of cords and ribbons for craft.
1) Synthetic Raffia Ribbon: This is available in various beautiful colors and two different finishes. It can be used for gift wrapping, embroidery and decoration. You are going to love how creative these decoration ribbons will add creativity in your craft projects.
2) Paper Raffia Ribbon: This comes in twisted form and is also used for gift wrapping and decoration. It is quite thin as compared to synthetic raffia. You can be creative with them and add them while adding them to your DIY projects.
3) Satin Ribbon: These are one the most used ribbons so, we have them in numerous colors. They are perfect craft supplies and can be used in many ways. You can see them used in clothing items as well as craft items. You can easily add them to baby wear, bags, footwear, and make ribbon flowers with them.
4) Jute Cord: This the newest supply that is added to the collection. They can be used for gift wrapping and decoration. They are really strong and durable which makes them perfect material to be used when you need to tie or hold something. The best thing is they are available in spools. You can order your stock now and enjoy creating handmade gifts and home décor items this festive season.
So, this was all about various craft ribbons and jute cord available on embroideymaterial.com. You can explore these and place your order now to get best offers.
Jewelry chains are the easiest and most alluring jewelry making supplies. They can make your designs much more charming and beautiful. You can find them in different varieties on embroiderymaterial.com. In this blog, we will discuss the different types of chains available online and difference among them. This is will help you to choose the right one for your project. So, let’s get started:
1) Ball Chain: This chain is the most beautiful, subtle and elegant chain. It is made by linking various small metal balls together at equal intervals. You can find them in faceted cut too, which is also known as diamond cut. This cut makes the chain extremely shiny and classy. They are available in various colors and sizes. You can easily use them for making jewelry, and decorating paintings.
2) Bar Ball Chain: This is similar to ball chain but the only difference is they have bars attached in between balls. They are also placed at equal intervals which makes them even more beautiful. You will love how much newness they will add to your overall project. Even a single strand can be used for making necklace and bracelets.
3) Designer Metal Chain: These metal chains are available in some alluring styles that can be for both men and women jewelry. They are also used for embellishing bags, jackets, and jeans. I am sure you are going to love all the designs available in these.
4) Bead Chain: These bead chains are perfect for making jewelry. When making any jewelry item with these you don’t need to worry about adding any charm with it as these can perfectly make your designs look interesting when simply added like the way they are. These are the perfect chains for jewelry making.
5) Pearl Chain: These are the most elegant chains among all. They are multipurpose hence they are adored by people the most. They are perfect chains for jewelry making.
6) Rondelle Chain: These chains are similar to bead chain, the only difference is they have rondelle beads instead of plain round beads. The rondelle beads have faceted surface which makes them extremely shiny and beautiful. Once you get hands on them, I am sure you won’t be able to stop using them in your jewelry designs.
So, this was all about various types of jewelry chain online. You can get all these chains online at wholesale prices on embroiderymaterial.com.
Metallic Threads are known to add shine to any embroidery work. They allow you to make your designs outshine. There are various types of metallic threads available and it is really important to understand the difference among them so that you can choose the right thread for embroidery. In this blog, we are going to know all about them:
1) Zari Thread: Zari is metallic thread that is loved and adored by designers all around the world. Zari threads have a cotton core on which colourful metallic threads are wrapped. They come in different textures and finishes. You will also find them in various diameters. The best thing about these is that they can be used for both machine and hand embroidery. With so many varieties available in zari online on embroiderymaterail.com, I am sure you will find the right zari thread for your project. These are also used in jewelry making and crafting.
2) Flat Metallic Badla Thread: This thread is flat like a thin strip. It is available in various beautiful colors. You are going to love how this thread will make your designs shine and add newness to them. They are used in hand embroidery work with zardosi and aari needle.
3) Badla Dori/ Metallic Braided Cord: These thread and cord are really unique. I am sure you will find them interesting. With the festive season coming up, you can use them in craft and decoration. They can add shimmer and shine to your craft projects. I am sure you are going to love how they will transform your designs. Metallic Braided Cord can be easily easily sewn on any fabric and used for decoration and adornment of outfits.
This was all about various types of metallic threads that you can find online on your favourite embroidery store embroiderymaterial.com. You can find amazing offers and attractive deals on these gorgeous threads. So, don’t wait and grab them today for your next project.
Bugle beads are beautiful beads that are available in so many varieties. They can make your embroidery, beading and jewelry making project much more interesting. In this blog, we are going discuss about various types of glass bugle beads available online on embroiderymaterial.com:
MGB Beads: These glass beads are available in 3mm size. They look like delica beads but are longer than them. They are available in various beautiful colors and finishes. You are going to love how these beads will transform your embroidery and jewelry designs. You can easily buy them online at wholesale prices in India and worldwide on embroiderymaterial.com.
Miyuki Beads: These glass beads are also available in 3mm size. These Japanese beads are highly consistent in color, size and finish. These are perfect for precise work as they can make your work look much more interesting.
Preciosa Beads: These are also perfect for jewelry making. Find these in gorgeous colors online only at embroiderymaterial.com.
Indian Beads: These nalki beads come in various shapes and sizes. Let’s explore them one by one:
1. Tube Beads: They are perfect when you want to mix and match them with other beads.
2. Gear Shape Beads: These beads are in the shape of gear. You will find them in various different colors. They are perfect beads for jewelry making. You are going to love how these will transform your jewelry designs.
3. Twisted Pipe Beads: These will provide unique look to your designs. You can add fringe look to your designs with them.
4. Long Pipe Beads: These are really long beads that are perfect for making bead laces and fringe jewelry items.
5. Square Beads: These you can easily mix and match with different beads while making jewelry items like bracelets, necklaces and anklets.
This was all about various types of glass bugle beads online at wholesale prices at embroiderymaterial.com. Please let me know in the comments below which brand is your favorite and where you are going to use them.