Beads play an important role in embroidery and jewelry making. Their availability in different sizes, colors and finishes makes them even more likable. Today we are going to talk about cylinder beads that are available on your favorite bead store embroiderymaterial.com.
1) Indian Beads: These low-cost beads are consistent in color and finish. However, they are a bit uneven in size. If you are looking for something that will give your designs a boho look then you can go for these beads. These beads will give your designs a unique charm.
2) Miyuki 2 Cut Beads: Miyuki 2 cut beads are the premium quality Japanese beads. They are loved by designers as they are highly consistency in color, size and finish. You are going to love the range of color and finishes present in miyuki beads.
3) Toho Hex Cut Beads: These are also premium quality Japanese beads that are highly consistent in color, size, finish and shape. These are perfect beads for jewelry making. They also come in various colors, sizes and finishes. With description it seems like toho and miyuki beads are similar but they very different in look and feel. Toho beads will give your designs a professional look.
4) MGB 2 Cut Beads: MGB, Matsuno Glass Beads is also another Japanese brand which makes beads with high consistent in color, size and finish. You can find them in various beautiful colors and gorgeous finishes. These are perfect beads for jewelry making.
So, this was about various types of 2 cut beads available online on embroiderymaterial.com.
Aari Work is loved and adored by designers all the over the world. The delicate work and beautiful designs make it so much more likable. This embroidery art form originated in India during the Mughal rule and gradually it spread all over the world. You can see aari work on couture wear, wedding wear, army badges, etc.
Now, if you are a beginner you will need a set of aari embroidery tools that you will need for doing embroidery work.
1) Maggam Embroidery Frame
Aari Embroidery cot is the first tool that you are going to need when starting with embroidery. Aari work requires that you use both hands while doing embroidery. There are various types of embroidery frames like slate embroidery frame and 360-degree rotation height adjustable frame that you can use.
2) Aari Needles: The next tool is the needles. The needles that are used for aari work are known as aari needle. They are thin needles that have a hook at one end which is used to grab the thread while doing embroidery. These have either iron or wooden handle.
3) Threads: There are various types of embroidery threads that you can use for doing aari embroidery. From normal stitching thread to zari thread, you can easily use all to create the design and pattern you want.
4) Thread Cutter or Embroidery Scissors: Another thing that a beginner must have is an embroidery scissor or thread cutter. They come in handy when you are working on any embroidery project.
5) Embellishments: There are various embellishments like beads, sequins, rhinestones, embroidery wires, etc. that you can easily use for adorning your embroidery design.
So, this was all about various aari work material that you must have when you are starting with aari embroidery. You can buy aari work material online at your favorite embroidery store embroiderymaterial.com.
Metallic thread are known to spice up any embroidery work. Any simple design or pattern can be made phenomenal with the touch of these beautiful threads. They are perfect when it comes to making traditional embroidery designs on sarees, suits, etc. They are also used for embellishing Indo-western clothes. In this blog, we are going to learn about various types of metallic threads that you must own and add to your embroidery collection today.
1) Zari Thread: Zari is the most famous metallic thread. It is a beautiful thread which has a cotton core and a metallic thread wrapped on the cotton core. This thread not only looks beautiful but is elegant too. You are going to love the varieties and colors available in this. Zari metallic thread is used by designers all around the world. This thread can be used for both machine and hand embroidery. It is also highly used in jewelry making and crafting.
2) Flat Metallic Badla Thread: This thread is flat and thin. It is can be used for embellishing various garments and lifestyle items. It comes in many beautiful colors and you are going to love the amount of shine they will provide to your designs. You can use these for doing hand embroidery with zardosi and aari needle.
3) Badla Dori/ Metallic Braided Cord: They are the most versatile thread of all. Not only they are perfect thread for embroidery but they can also be used for doing craft work. You can also find different types of metallic cord can be easily sewn on any fabric. I am sure you are going to love how these cords and threads will make your designs shine.
So, these are the various types of metallic threads that you must own. You can buy these all metallic threads online at wholesale prices on your favourate embroidery material store embroiderymaterial.com.
If you are beginner or an expert in embroidery, you will require a few sets of embroidery tools to accomplish any embroidery project. In this blog, I am going to share with you a list of embroidery tools that every embroiderer must-have.
1) Embroidery Frame: Every embroidery work starts with embroidery frame because embroidery frame makes sure that your fabric is nice and fabric and your embroidery turns out to be as you imagined it to be. You can use either normal round embroidery hoop or an aari maggam embroidery cot. At embroiderymaterial.com, you can find embroidery frames and embroidery stands at wholesale prices.
2) Embroidery Needle: The next tool that comes in line is embroidery needle. There are different types of needles are used for different purposes, zardosi needle, aari needle, punch needle and more.
3) Tracing Paper: This is used for tracing the designs or pattern on the fabric. You can easily buy a roll of tracing paper and trace beautiful designs on your fabric.
4) Pinning machine: This pinning machine is used for tracing the design on fabric. First the design is traced on tracing paper then the design in pinned with the help of pinning machine. Now, with the help of tracing powder, the design can be easily traced.
5) Thread Cutter and Embroidery Scissors: This one always comes in handy when you are working on any embroidery project. Thread Cutter and Embroidery Scissors are one thing that you will always require. They are available in various shapes and designs, so you can get the one you like.
So, these are some essential embroidery tools that an embroiderer must-have. You can find all these embroidery tools at embroiderymaterial.com.
Pearls are beautiful little pieces that can be used for various DIY projects. You can use them for embroidery and making jewelry. I am sure you are going to love how pearls are going to transform your designs. They are in various material like acrylic, glass and crystals.
Let’s know about various types of pearls online for jewelry making:
1) Crystal Pearls
Crystal Pearls are best quality pearls that can make your jewelry designs unique. These can be easily used for making beautiful jewelry pieces and also for adorning couture and wedding wears. Swarovski pearls are of highest quality and they can make your designs outshine. These high-quality pearl beads are available in various beautiful colors ranging from green, blue, white, golden, etc. They are first choice of designers when it comes to wedding jewelry or couture pearl embroidery. They are perfect pearl beads for jewelry making.
2) Glass Pearls
Glass pearls are another beautiful bead that can easily make your designs alluring. You can use them for making beautiful jewelry items as well as for embroidery. These high-quality beads are available at wholesale prices and can make your designs look outstanding. The beautiful finish of these pearl beads can make you fall in love with them at the first sight.
3) Neon Acrylic Pearls
These acrylic beads are perfect for making kid’s jewelry. They are available in beautiful neon colors. They are very light in weight and can be really interesting to work with. They are perfect for craft projects too.
So, this was all about various types of pearls available and you can buy pearls online from your favorite bead store www.embroiderymaterial.com.
When it comes to jewelry making beads hold a lot of importance. Crystal beads are one type of beads that are extremely versatile and can be used for making any jewelry designs. They are available in so many different varieties and shapes like tube, cone, bicone, rectangle, etc. They are perfect for making necklaces, bracelets, earrings, anklets and other jewelry items. Let’s know more about crystal beads for jewelry making one by one:
1) Bicone Beads: These small pieces are perfect when you want to add something shiny to your designs. These faceted beads reflect a large amount of light which makes them more beautiful and shimmery. They are perfect for the embellishment of garments and various lifestyle items. You can find Swarovski Crystal Bicone beads online at wholesale prices on embroiderymaterial.com.
2) Disco Ball Shambhala Beads: These disco beads are made with clay and has crystal chatons embedded in them. These balls beads are available in various lovely colors like green, blue, white, gold, etc. You can easily make necklaces, bracelets, earrings and other jewelry items with them. You can easily wear jewelry made with them with any outfit.
3) Rondelle Beads: These tiny beads have a beautiful shine. They can be used in for embroidery, as well as jewelry making. You can use them as spacer beads too while making any jewelry piece. I am sure you are going to love how these will transform the overall look of your project. These are available in beautiful colors and will surely provide uniqueness to your designs.
4) Cone Beads: These cone beads are perfect for stringing and making jewelry with charms. These beautiful pieces can be easily changed into charms. All you need is some headpins and pliers. You can easily add these charms to any jewelry item with jump rings.
5) Briolette Beads: These pear shape beads are small and alluring beads that can be used for adoring garments and making jewelry items. You can easily add these to any design. These will make sure that your design turn out to be as beautiful as you imagined them to be.
6) Rectangle Tube Beads:These lovely beads are available in so many beautiful colors and finish. These fire polished beads can easily change the whole game for your project. If you are someone who loves to experiment with your jewelry designs then I would highly recommend you try these lovely beads. These are perfect beads for jewelry making.
So, this was all about various types of crystal beads online at wholesale prices on embroiderymaterial.com.
Wedding and Festive Season is here with a triumph and we all need to do so many preparations. From gifts to decoration, everything has to be perfect. So, we at embroiderymaterial.com have brought to you a large collection of ribbon and cords that you can use for decoration of any event or party. Let’s see one by one what we have got for you:
1) Synthetic Raffia Ribbon: This lovely ribbon comes with a little pearly shine which makes them perfect for gift wrapping, decoration and also for embroidery. They are also perfect for craft projects.
2) Paper Raffia Ribbon: This one is paper raffia ribbon which comes in twisted form. It is perfect for gift wrapping and decoration. You can also use it for decorating craft projects. This comes in matte finish so you can use it where you need a subtle look.
3) Satin Ribbon: These are must-have for craft lovers. They have numerous uses from wrapping gifts, making flowers, bows, to decorating bags and baby wear. These ribbons are perfect for various types of decorations. Add these to your collection today.
4) Jute Cord: This is the latest collection of cord. They are really strong and sturdy and can be used for various purposes like gift wrapping and decoration. They are also perfect for making handmade home décor items. These are available in spools which makes them really easy to use and store.
So, this was all about various craft ribbons and jute cord available on embroideymaterial.com. Place your order now to get amazing discounts and best deals.
If you are jewelry designer you must be knowing the importance of jewelry chain while making jewelry. They are so versatile when it comes to making any jewelry piece. With them you can make bracelets, necklaces, anklets, and other jewelry items. At embroiderymaterial.com, you can buy various beautiful jewelry chains online at wholesale prices. These chains are available in different types. Let’s discuss them one by one:
1) Ball Chain: The most amazing, elegant and charming chain that you can use for making pretty necklaces everything is ball chain. They are available in two types; one is simple ball chain and other is diamond cut ball chain which will make sure that you outshine every time you wear it. You can add a simple pendant to it and you are done!
You can find them in various beautiful colors like red, blue etc. They are perfect for craft projects and decorating paintings too.
2) Bar Ball Chain: This is another variation of ball chain. This consists of both bar and balls instead of just balls in the chain. If you want to add some definition and newness to your designs then you can go for bar ball chain.
3) Designer Metal Chains: This section consists of various types of beautiful designer chains that can work for embellishing your jackets, jeans and other garments. These can also be used on bags and purses. Their use in jewelry is not limited to only women, these metal chains can also be used for making men’s jewelry.
4) Bead Chain: These beautiful chains are especially brought to you from the lanes of Jaipur. These chains have a beautiful charm to them and these can be easily used for making necklaces, bracelets, earrings, anklets etc. These are perfect chains for jewelry making.
5) Rondelle Chain: These chains are just like bead chain but they have faceted rondelle beads in them. They are perfect when you want something shiny to your designs. These make sure that your jewelry turn out be beautiful, unique and charming.
6) Pearl Chain: One the most beautiful jewelry chain that you can use for making necklaces, bracelets, earrings and anklets are pearl chains. These are perfect jewelry making supplies and can be used for designing various types of jewelries. At embroiderymaterial.com, you can find various variations in them.
So, these were some jewelry chains that you can find online. You can order these chains today to avail amazing deals on them.
The only thing that can quickly transform your design in one go are appliques patches. They not only transform your designs but make them much more glamourous. They are available in so many different sizes and that you can easily find the one you require for your designs. They can be used for adding traditional touch to your designs. So, let’s explore various types of appliqués and patches you can find online:
1) Sequins Appliques: These handmade patches are made of sequins, beads, and rhinestones. They are easy to use and easy to sew. They come in various patterns and sizes. You can sew or glue them on dupatta, saree, suit, gown or any other dress to add charm to your design. They full of color and zest which will add charm to your outfit. You can also use them in crafting and adorning bags, footwear, etc.
2) Embroidered Patches: These beautiful embroidered appliqués patches are available in various designs that can make your designs charming. You can buy flower embroidered patches, butterfly patches, and neckline appliqué patches online from embroiderymaterial.com. They are perfect for adding traditional touch to your designs.
3) Gota Flower: Gota flowers are perfect for adding glam and shimmer to any design. They are popularly used for making floral jewelry for mehendi, haldi and other wedding ceremonies. The light weight jewelry made with these are easy to wear and easy to carry.
4) Gota Patti: These small appliqués are beautiful pieces that are used mainly for embellishing dresses. It can be easily sewn on any fabric and various patterns and designs can be easily created with them. They are available in various beautiful color, textures, shapes, and sizes.
So, this was all about appliqués and patches.
This wedding season if you want to add uniqueness to your designs then you can go for lace trims. You can buy these laces online at your favorite lace shop. Laces can totally transform your designs in a phenomenal way. They can make your designs more colourful, shimmery and alluring. In this blog, we are going to talk about various beautiful lace materials that are available online.
1) Gota Lace: Gota lace are perfect for the adornment when it comes to wedding wear. They are mainly used as border laces and can totally change the way your outfit looks. They can be easily used for the adornment of saree, suits, lehenga, blouse, and other ethnic wear. These shiny laces make sure that your outfit stand out and makes you look more attractive. You can also embellish dupatta and dresses with frills with these.
2) Sequins Lace: These sequins laces are one of the most beautiful shiny laces that you can add to your designs. They are just perfect for embellishment of wedding wear be it saree, lehenga or suit. They are available in so many beautiful colors and I am sure you are going to love how these laces will transform your designs.
3) Pom Pom Lace: These beautiful laces are perfect when it comes to craft projects or the embellishment of dresses. They are perfect to add a splash of colors to your designs. They can be used for the embellishment of bags, footwear, purse, baby wear, blouses, dupatta etc. Pompom lace trim will make sure that your designs turn out to be as beautiful as you want them to be.
4) Embroidered Lace: These designer laces are perfect for the adornment of saree, suits, lehenga, blouse, and other ethnic wear. They are known as border laces which is because these are mainly used as border in lehenga and sarees. They are available in so many beautiful patterns and designs.
So, this was all about various laces that are perfect for wedding season. You can easily add uniqueness to your designs with the help of these beautiful laces.