If you are a jewelry designer and love to work with beads then you must be looking beads that are beautiful as well as good in quality. There are many beads that you might have used but just to spice up the things you can try following beads for jewelry making:
1) Superduo Beads
These are two-hole beads that are used for making various types of jewelry item. They can enhance any design and will surely make them unique. This category also has twin beads which are similar to these beads. They can turn out be the best jewelry making material and there is a good chance that you might never get over these.
2) Metal Beads and Pipes
They are quite attractive beads. You can use them as spacers with other beads for making jewelry. Metal pipes and tube beads can help in giving your designs that refinement which will also help to enhance your jewelry designs.
3) Jasper Beads
These beads are extremely beautiful can be used for making gemstone jewelry. These lovely patterned beads will make your jewelry look so much more beautiful. You can mix and match them with other metal beads and get an alluring look. The best thing is you can buy these beads online at best bead store.
4) Kundan Work Beads
These are other amazing beads that are perfect for making traditional jewelry items. You will love how your jewelry will turn out after adding these to your necklace, anklets, bracelets, and earrings. They come in round and rectangle shapes, they can surely give your jewelry an enhanced look. I am sure you are going to love jewelry designs after adding these.
5) Natural Stone Beads
These beautiful beads come in various lovely shapes and patterns. They will give your designs a new tweak and definition. You are going to love how your designs will turn out after using them.
These lovely color beads are perfect for making summer jewelry. The vibrant colors and vivid hues will surely make your designs outstanding. The multi color beads will surely add definition to your designs. You can find them in two shapes, round and tube.
7) Peanut Beads
These are the most unique beads by Preciosa, also known as Preciosa Farfalle Beads. They can make your jewelry unique. When used together interlinks them and make a unique patter which is extremely gorgeous. They come in various beautiful colors and can surely enhance your jewelry design.
So, this was all about some these unique beads that you can buy on your favorite bead store. There, you can find a wide range of other beads for jewelry making, crafting, embroidery and beads. Let me know in the comments below which bead is your favorite and where you are going to use it.
Are you searching for a perfect bead for your jewelry making project and want to add beauty to your designs then you are at the right place. There are so many varieties of beads available that it becomes really difficult to choose the right one that will perfectly fit the design. I am going to talk only about beads for jewelry making and beads for beading. These beads can be amazing when used for various items like necklaces, anklets and bracelets. So, let’s explore them one by one:
(1) Spacer beads: These beautiful beads are perfect when you want to highlight your focal bead or fill in the spaces between your designs. They can come extremely handy when you want to lengthen your design or you want to add a bead that is unique enough to catch anyone’s attention.
(2) Pearls: Pearls are another most perfect bead for jewelry making. You can find both glass pearls and crystal pearls at pearls online store. They are perfect for making jewelry items like necklaces, bracelets, earrings and more.
(3) Crystal Beads: This section comprises of a wide collection of beautiful beads that are used for adding texture to your jewelry design. From Swarovski Bicone beads to crystal rondelle beads, you can find them various lovely colors and shapes.
(4) Seed Beads: These small glass beads look like a little drop of heaven and can be used for making lovely patterns and stylish designs. They are available by various brands like Miyuki and Preciosa.
(5) Delica Beads: These are small tubular beads that can make your designs outstanding. You can easily use them in your jewelry designs. They can surely make your designs charming. They are available in various brands like Miyuki, Preciosa, and Toho.
(6) Bugle Beads: These beads come in various different shapes and sizes. They can be used in many different ways for adding definition to your designs. They are available in Miyuki and MGB brand.
(7) Jasper Beads: These are the most beautiful patterned beads. They are derived from Jasper gemstone and can be used for making necklaces and bracelets.
(8) Ceramic Beads: These are another set of beads that are perfect for making colorful jewelry items. You can find multi color beads in different shapes.
(9) Natural Stone Beads: Well, in this category you will find beads in a very different pattern and shapes. They are perfect if you want give a bohemian look to your jewelry designs.
(10) Peanut and Superduo Beads: Superduo beads have two holes can be used for making unique jewelry items. Peanut beads are in the shape of a peanut and when used together they form a beautiful interlinking pattern that can surely give your designs a new look.
So, this was all about various beads for jewelry making. You can buy all type of beads from best online bead store. I hope now you will be able to choose the right bead for your design. Let me know in the comments below which bead you like the most and where you are going to use it.
Acrylic Beads and stones have great significance in embroidery. Embellishments have been used for adorning designs for a long period of time. They have always been admired and can really transform your designs. Their multi faceted surface makes them extremely beautiful and shiny. So, let’s talk about various types of acrylic stones available:
1) Sew-on Rhinestone: This category consists of two types of rhinestones, one with the catcher and other without the catcher. So, let’s explore them one by one.
a) Without Catcher: This category consists of flat back stones that have holes in them. You can easily sew these acrylic bead stones on any fabric. They are always sewn. However, if you want you can easily glue them to any surface with the help of glue. They are extremely beautiful and can be used for embellishing apparels, bags, footwear and more. These rhinestone can be used for making various beautiful pattern and designs.
b) With Catcher/ Mount: This category consists of stones that are placed on a brass catcher that has holes for sewing. Ideally, the stone has pointed back so it is placed on the catcher that has holes for sewing. These catchers add beauty to the entire stone and making it look more charming. You can find them in various beautiful shapes and lovely colors.
2) Non Hotfix Rhinestones: These are flat back rhinestones that can be easily glued on with the help of fabric glue. These are very easy to use and can be pasted on any surface. You can use them for embroidery, crafting and jewelry making. The way these rhinestones will add sparkle to your designs will make them.
So, this was all about various acrylic rhinestones available online. You can buy them all online at best embellishments store.
Glass beads are more prominently used in jewelry making. However, there work in embroidery has always been significant. The precise, highly detailed work or even a touch of these beads can totally transform your designs.
So, in this blog, we are going to discuss various glass beads and where they are used in embroidery.
(1) Seed Beads: These small round beads are the most used among all. They provide definition to any design. You can do detailed work or a little touch up of your design with them. They can totally transform your designs. With that, they can truly refine your designs. They are easily paired with sequins.
There are various sizes available in them from 15/0 to 6/0.
(2) Delica Beads:These cutdana beads are used for doing detailed embroidery work. Their work can easily transform any design. You can see their precise work on lehenga, salwar kameez and more. So, it makes them perfect beads for lehenga, salwar kameez, sherwani, and other apparel’s embellishment.
Whether you are from Chennai, Mumbai or you are from Europe or America, you can get these beads from your favorite online bead store.
(3) Bugle Beads: Small bugle beads can be used for doing detailed embroidery work and for making flower buds when paired with seed beads. Big Nalki bugle beads are used for giving fringes look to any dress or lace. You might have seen fringes on blouses, sarees. Well! Those are actually these bugle beads.
(4) Glass Pearls: These are beautiful pearls that can totally transform your embroidery design. Available in beautiful colors, you can choose the right one from the various sizes available. Some of the glass pearls have beautiful solid color while others have a charming dual color wave effect.
So, these were some of the uses of glass beads in embroidery. These are perfect beads for jewelry making, crafting and embroidery. You can also use for jewelry making or craft work. Their varied uses make them must-haves. You can get them all at wholesale prices only on best bead store. Let me know in the comments below which one is your favorite and where you are going to use them.
Who isn’t familiar with the creative work of Shisha Mirrors? Their work is famous in Rajasthani and Gujarati dresses and can mesmerize anyone. They are also used by renowned designers for making beautiful designs on lehenga. In this blog, we will discuss various uses of Shisha Mirror. So, let’s get started.
1) Traditional Wear:
You can find their mesmerizing work on various Indian traditional wears like lehenga, salwar kameez, chaniya choli, dupatta, etc. These embroidery supplies are known to add shine and elegance to any design. During the Navratri in Rajasthan and Gujarat, men and women dress in traditional outfits embellished with Shisha Mirror. The sight of it is a treat to the eyes. Their work can also be seen in the traditional banjara mirror embroidery.
2) Wall Hanging:
These craft mirrors are used for making a wall hanging. You can create beautiful patterns and designs using these shisha mirrors. They have been used for decoration since the Mughal period and still are used as home décor. You can find small mirrors for craft here.
You can embellish your bags and clutches easily with them. Various patterns can be created using beads, sequins, threads and shisha mirror. These types of embellished clutches perfectly go with traditional wear.
They are most versatile craft supplies; you can also use them in kids’ craft.
4) Bags and Purse:
Similar to clutches, you embellish your bags and purse with them. They can add shine and make your bags and purse look more artistry. If you are wondering where you can find Shish mirror for crafts online you can w we have got you covered. We have round, square, drop shape shisha mirror. Please let me know in the comment below where you are going to use them.
Another interesting use those in footwear. You can try your hands on these. As they look phenomenal when used for embellishing footwear.
So, these were a few uses of Shisha Mirror. If you are wondering where you can buy Shisha mirrors at wholesale prices then you can visit best online craft supplies store. There you will them in various shapes, colors, and sizes. Foil mirrors and Acrylic Mirrors are also available at wholesale prices.
If you love to fringes in your embroidery or jewelry designs then you are at the right place. Bugle beads have been used in jewelry and embroidery for a very long time. Fringe lace made with these beads is always the first choice of designers. In this blog, I will share with you various types of bugle beads available online and where you can use them:
(1) Twisted Beads: When it comes to fringe jewelry twisted bugle beads are the most loved beads among all. They can be used for giving fringes effect to any design be it a craft, jewelry or embroidery design. They have an amazing shine as they can reflect light at various angles. These Indian beads are available in various sizes and you will find them fascinating enough to use in your designs.
(2) Small Bugle Beads: Generally, these are of 3mm size and are perfectly suited for doing precise embroidery work. You can see them used for making flower buds in embroidery projects. The jewelry items like earrings and necklace made with them are also beautiful. They are available in so many gorgeous colors and lovely finishes.
You can also find Miyuki and MGB tube beads in 3mm size.
(3) Round Pipe Beads: These are available in various sizes and vivid colors. They are perfect for crafting, jewelry making, and embroidery. They can also be used for giving your designs a fringe look just like twisted beads. However, they aren’t as shiny as them. If you want a subtle look, they would be a perfect beads for jewelry making and will give your designs the look you want.
(4) Gear Shape Beads: These are another set of beads that can add definition to your designs. They would be a perfect addition to your jewelry beads collection. Available in various lovely colors, these can be mixed and matched with other beads to create magical designs. They aren’t just going to make your designs shine but also add more charm and style.
If you are wondering where you can buy these beads then you can buy wholesale beads at best online bead store.
When you are making any jewelry item, one thing that always comes handy is spacer beads. They are the solution to when you want to highlight a particular bead in your designs or you are in doubt or confused about how to finish your jewelry item. These metal beads can do a lot to your jewelry design and it’s always a good idea to stack some of these up. In this blog, I will share with you various types of spacer beads which you must add to your jewelry collection today.
(1) Pipe and Tube Beads: If you like jewelry with fringes or if you want big gaps between your beads then you can try these pipe or tube beads. These metal beads available in three beautiful colors and they can totally transform your designs. You can easily add texture to your seed beads with them.
(2) Crystal Rondelle: These Rhinestone beads can make your designs super beautiful. Pairing them with Swarovski Bicones and Swarovski Pearls can add so much beauty to your designs. They are available in gorgeous colors and trust me your jewelry will get a new twist once you start using them.
(3) Shape Beads: These you can find in various lovely shapes that can totally work as a focal bead in the jewelry item when only a single piece is used. Using multiple pieces can also make your designs speak for themselves. Some of the shapes that are available on are Buddha head, elephant, butterfly, turtle and more. I am sure once you start using them, you won’t be able to stop. These are one perfect beads for jewelry making.
(4) Other Beads: In this section you can find spikes, round, drum and other beautiful beads with different shapes and styles. You can use them as spacer or make your complete jewelry with them.
If you are wondering where you can buy these lovely spacer beads online then you can visit your favorite bead store and get these beading supplies at best prices.
Delica beads are small tube glass beads that are particularly used for doing embroidery on apparels or making jewelry. There are various brands of Delica Beads you can find but it is necessary to understand the difference between them to choose the right one for your project. So, in this blog we will share with you all about Delica Beads (also known as Cutdana) and brands they are available in:
(1) Miyuki Delica:
These Miyuki beads are the premium quality hexagon tube beads that are highly consistent in size, shape and color. Their uniformity and premium quality will make your designs phenomenal. The finish of these beads will surely take your breath away. They can be used in embroidery, crafting and jewelry making projects. Their beautiful work can esily mesmerize anyone. They are used my renowned fashion designers in their creations. You can see their adorable work in the designer dresses.
(2) Toho Hex 2 Cut:
These Toho beads are also Japanese beads that have the high consistency in color, size and finish. They come in so many gorgeous colors and finish. When beaded, they give you the most uniform work of all. Their uniformity makes them perfect beads for jewelry making. They can give your designs a professional look. You are going to love how these beads will make your designs look. World’s famous fashion designers use these in their creations.
(3) MGB 2 Cut:
These beautiful beads are also consistent in size, shape and finish. The difference between MGB, Miyuki is that the Miyuki Delica has pretty thin walls compared to MGB beads. MGB is also available in gorgeous colors and beautiful finishes that can make your designs much more interesting. You can buy these beads online at discounted prices on favorite bead shop . They are also loved by designers and used by them in their designs.
(4) Indian Delica Beads:
These wholesale indian beads would be perfect for you if uniformity is not a constraint for you. The lovely colors and beautiful patterns can give you a large number of possibilities. The variation in size of these beads gives your designs a boho look. If you are someone who just want to make your to be stylish-yet-funky, these beads would to the job. The advantage with them is you can get them at wholesale prices.
So, this was all about the various types of Delica Beads that can get online. You can buy delica beads online at wholesale prices only on your favorite bead store. They are available in various sizes like 15/0 and 11/0. We are sure that you will find the exact color and size you are looking for. The various beautiful finishes will work as a cherry on cake. Get your hands on these goodies now.
Who doesn’t love pearls? They are beautiful little pieces that can make your designs beautiful. You may ask, what is so special about pearls. Well, pearl beads are most special beads that can give your embroidery, craft and jewelry making projects a new and refreshing look.
Ever looked a piece of pearl jewelry, don’t you feel stunned by its elegance, charm and classy look. You can easily achieve all that by adding pearls into your designs. There are different types of pearls that you can use and it consists of acrylic, glass and crystal pearls.
Let me share with you various types of pearls that you can easily buy online:
(1) Crystal Pearls:
Pearls that are made of crystals are known as crystal pearls. The best pearls beads for jewelry making that you can find anywhere are Swarovski crystal pearls. The quality and finish can’t be matched. I won’t be lying if I that the first time I saw Swarovski pearls; it was love at first sight. I was so amused by the quality and consistency of the pearls that I couldn’t resist them. The best thing is they come in so many lovely colors so you get a lot of option to choose from. You can find them at your own pearl shop.
(2) Glass Pearls:
Another category of beautiful pearls consists of glass pearls. They are again high-quality pearls and can easily make your designs look phenomenal. The texture and finish of these pearl beads are beyond words. They are available in various sizes along with beautiful colors. You can truly transform any design with them. Get these pearls online at best bead store.
(3) Neon Acrylic Pearls:
These acrylic beads are perfect for kid’s craft and for making kids jewelry. The lovely neon colors and weightless pearls make it very easy to incorporate them in any jewelry design. Available in various gorgeous colors these can make you craft projects very interesting.
So, these were the various types of pearls available and you can buy pearls online from best bead store. Let me know in the comments below if you have tried these pearls before or if you are going to try them.
Beads are the prominent part of jewelry making and there are a wide variety of beads that you can use for the same. Today, I am going to share with various beads that are prominently used for jewelry making.
(1) Natural Stone Beads:
Want big beads for jewelry making, beading or crafting, then you can try these amazing natural stone beads. They are perfect for making jewelry that will give you more of a bohemian look. Pony beads available can help to elevate your jewelry designs.
(2) Kundan Work Beads:
These are other amazing beads for jewelry making. You can find them beautiful enough to use in necklace, anklets, bracelets, and earrings. Available in round and rectangle shapes, they can surely give your jewelry an enhanced look. I am sure you are going to love how your jewelry will turn out after using them.
(3) Ceramic Beads:
When it comes to craft beads, ceramic beads are always first. They are available in various gorgeous colors and can even be used by kids for making jewelry or doing craft work. Available in round and tube shapes, these beads can give your designs a totally new look.
(4) Metal Beads and Pipes:
They are quite alluring beads and works great as spacers. When used with other beads for making jewelry. Metal pipes and tube beads can help in giving your designs a much-needed break which will help you to highlight all the other beads used while making the jewelry item.
(5) Jasper Beads:
These beads have their own significance as they can be used for making gemstone jewelry. The various lovely patterns will make your jewelry look so much more beautiful. You can mix and match them with other metal charms and get an amazing look. The best thing is you can buy these beads online.
(6) Superduo Beads:
These double hole beads are mainly used for making jewelry items like anklets, necklace, bracelets and more. They are the most suitable beads for beading. The array of colors available in them is beyond words. You would love how these superduo beads can transform your jewelry making experience. They can turn out be the best jewelry making material and you might get addicted to them.
(7) Peanut Beads:
These are the most creative beads of all. They can provide a beautiful twist to your designs. While using them, you will find an interlinking pattern formed by these beads. They are going to provide you a totally new look.
So, these were a few beads that you can buy on your favorite bead store. There, you can find a wide variety of supplies that can be used for various purposes like embroidery, beading, jewelry making and crafting.