Winters are here and with cold weather comes new set of fashionable clothing items and jewelries. If you are someone like me who loves to create their own jewelry and style statement then you are going to love what I am going to share here.
In winters, we can easily make style statement by pairing your outfit with minimal jewelry accessories like bracelets, rings, and earrings. However, it is important to know which type of jewelry will go with winter outfits and I am here to tell you that, you don’t have to search for it as you can easily make them at your home with crystal beads. Crystal beads are known to add shine and elegance to any jewelry item and with any winter outfit which are most of the time really subtle.
You can from various crystal beads to start with. If you are beader or a jewelry designer, you will know what kind of jewelry item you are going make and which type of bead you will use. However, if you are beginner, I will list down all the crystals beads for jewelry making from which you are easily choose the one you want for your masterpiece.
1) Bicone Beads: These faceted beads are so lovely and charming pieces that you will fall in love as soon as you see them. They can make your designs look stylish in so many ways. Their faceted shiny surface will make them sparkle even in dim light. They can turn out be perfect bead for jewelry making and when you will pair earring made with them with your party outfit, I am sure you are going to make heads turn. You can also find Swarovski beads.
2) Rondelle Beads: These pieces can be used for precise work as they are really small in size. They can make your designs outshine. In the picture below you can see 3mm rondelle beads. You can see how charming and outstanding they look.
3) Cone Beads: These are another beautiful piece. They can easily be used as charms. All you have to do is add them to a head pin.
4) Disco Ball Shambhala Beads: These round disco beads are made of clay with small and beautiful chatons embedded into them. You can find them in same as well as contrasting colors. Multicolor bracelets made with them can be worn every day.
5) Briolette Beads: These small pieces are perfect for giving drop look to any jewelry item. You can easily find them in various beautiful colors which will surely compliment your outfit.
6) Rectangle Tube Beads: These tube beads are one of the most unique pieces you can find online. Available in lovely colors, these fire polished pieces can transform your designs. These are perfect beads for jewelry making.
So, this was about various beads for jewelry making that can make your winter jewelry elegant. You can easily find these crystal beads online on embroiderymaterial.com.
With the festive and wedding season just around the corner we need to prepared. From decoration to adornment, there are so many preparations that needs to be done. So, we, at embroiderymaterial.com have brought to you a large collection of ribbon and cords that can be used for the decoration during festivals, events, parties and weddings. In this blog, we are going to learn about various types of cords and ribbons for craft.
1) Synthetic Raffia Ribbon: This is available in various beautiful colors and two different finishes. It can be used for gift wrapping, embroidery and decoration. You are going to love how creative these decoration ribbons will add creativity in your craft projects.
2) Paper Raffia Ribbon: This comes in twisted form and is also used for gift wrapping and decoration. It is quite thin as compared to synthetic raffia. You can be creative with them and add them while adding them to your DIY projects.
3) Satin Ribbon: These are one the most used ribbons so, we have them in numerous colors. They are perfect craft supplies and can be used in many ways. You can see them used in clothing items as well as craft items. You can easily add them to baby wear, bags, footwear, and make ribbon flowers with them.
4) Jute Cord: This the newest supply that is added to the collection. They can be used for gift wrapping and decoration. They are really strong and durable which makes them perfect material to be used when you need to tie or hold something. The best thing is they are available in spools. You can order your stock now and enjoy creating handmade gifts and home décor items this festive season.
So, this was all about various craft ribbons and jute cord available on embroideymaterial.com. You can explore these and place your order now to get best offers.
Jewelry chains are the easiest and most alluring jewelry making supplies. They can make your designs much more charming and beautiful. You can find them in different varieties on embroiderymaterial.com. In this blog, we will discuss the different types of chains available online and difference among them. This is will help you to choose the right one for your project. So, let’s get started:
1) Ball Chain: This chain is the most beautiful, subtle and elegant chain. It is made by linking various small metal balls together at equal intervals. You can find them in faceted cut too, which is also known as diamond cut. This cut makes the chain extremely shiny and classy. They are available in various colors and sizes. You can easily use them for making jewelry, and decorating paintings.
2) Bar Ball Chain: This is similar to ball chain but the only difference is they have bars attached in between balls. They are also placed at equal intervals which makes them even more beautiful. You will love how much newness they will add to your overall project. Even a single strand can be used for making necklace and bracelets.
3) Designer Metal Chain: These metal chains are available in some alluring styles that can be for both men and women jewelry. They are also used for embellishing bags, jackets, and jeans. I am sure you are going to love all the designs available in these.
4) Bead Chain: These bead chains are perfect for making jewelry. When making any jewelry item with these you don’t need to worry about adding any charm with it as these can perfectly make your designs look interesting when simply added like the way they are. These are the perfect chains for jewelry making.
5) Pearl Chain: These are the most elegant chains among all. They are multipurpose hence they are adored by people the most. They are perfect chains for jewelry making.
6) Rondelle Chain: These chains are similar to bead chain, the only difference is they have rondelle beads instead of plain round beads. The rondelle beads have faceted surface which makes them extremely shiny and beautiful. Once you get hands on them, I am sure you won’t be able to stop using them in your jewelry designs.
So, this was all about various types of jewelry chain online. You can get all these chains online at wholesale prices on embroiderymaterial.com.
Metallic Threads are known to add shine to any embroidery work. They allow you to make your designs outshine. There are various types of metallic threads available and it is really important to understand the difference among them so that you can choose the right thread for embroidery. In this blog, we are going to know all about them:
1) Zari Thread: Zari is metallic thread that is loved and adored by designers all around the world. Zari threads have a cotton core on which colourful metallic threads are wrapped. They come in different textures and finishes. You will also find them in various diameters. The best thing about these is that they can be used for both machine and hand embroidery. With so many varieties available in zari online on embroiderymaterail.com, I am sure you will find the right zari thread for your project. These are also used in jewelry making and crafting.
2) Flat Metallic Badla Thread: This thread is flat like a thin strip. It is available in various beautiful colors. You are going to love how this thread will make your designs shine and add newness to them. They are used in hand embroidery work with zardosi and aari needle.
3) Badla Dori/ Metallic Braided Cord: These thread and cord are really unique. I am sure you will find them interesting. With the festive season coming up, you can use them in craft and decoration. They can add shimmer and shine to your craft projects. I am sure you are going to love how they will transform your designs. Metallic Braided Cord can be easily easily sewn on any fabric and used for decoration and adornment of outfits.
This was all about various types of metallic threads that you can find online on your favourite embroidery store embroiderymaterial.com. You can find amazing offers and attractive deals on these gorgeous threads. So, don’t wait and grab them today for your next project.
Bugle beads are beautiful beads that are available in so many varieties. They can make your embroidery, beading and jewelry making project much more interesting. In this blog, we are going discuss about various types of glass bugle beads available online on embroiderymaterial.com:
MGB Beads: These glass beads are available in 3mm size. They look like delica beads but are longer than them. They are available in various beautiful colors and finishes. You are going to love how these beads will transform your embroidery and jewelry designs. You can easily buy them online at wholesale prices in India and worldwide on embroiderymaterial.com.
Miyuki Beads: These glass beads are also available in 3mm size. These Japanese beads are highly consistent in color, size and finish. These are perfect for precise work as they can make your work look much more interesting.
Preciosa Beads: These are also perfect for jewelry making. Find these in gorgeous colors online only at embroiderymaterial.com.
Indian Beads: These nalki beads come in various shapes and sizes. Let’s explore them one by one:
1. Tube Beads: They are perfect when you want to mix and match them with other beads.
2. Gear Shape Beads: These beads are in the shape of gear. You will find them in various different colors. They are perfect beads for jewelry making. You are going to love how these will transform your jewelry designs.
3. Twisted Pipe Beads: These will provide unique look to your designs. You can add fringe look to your designs with them.
4. Long Pipe Beads: These are really long beads that are perfect for making bead laces and fringe jewelry items.
5. Square Beads: These you can easily mix and match with different beads while making jewelry items like bracelets, necklaces and anklets.
This was all about various types of glass bugle beads online at wholesale prices at embroiderymaterial.com. Please let me know in the comments below which brand is your favorite and where you are going to use them.
This festive season if you want to add bling to your designs then you can go for lace trims. Laces can totally transform your designs and make them more colourful and appealing. In this blog, we are going to talk about various beautiful lace materials that are available online.
1) Sequins Lace: One of the most beautiful and shimmery lace that you can use is sequins lace. It is perfect for the embellishment of traditional wear be it saree, lehenga or suit. They come in so many beautiful colors that you are going to love how these will make your designs change. At embroiderymaterial.com, you can buy sequins laces online at wholesale prices.
2) Embroidered Laces:These designer laces are perfect for the adornment of saree, suits, lehenga, blouse, and other ethnic wear. These fancy laces are also famous as border laces as they can be easily used as border on various ethnic wears. They will totally transform your designs for better and will surely make heads turn.
3) Pom Pom Lace: Pom pom lace trim are the most colourful laces that can add playfulness to your designs. They are the most versatile laces that can be used for embellishment of ethnic as well as casual wear. You can easily use them to adorn baby wear, sarees, blouses, bags, purse, footwear, etc. These fringe braid pom pom lace can make your designs more colourful and beautiful. You can buy them at your favorite lace shop embroiderymaterial.com.
4) Gota Lace: Gota lace are also perfect for the adornment of saree, suits, lehenga, blouse, and other ethnic wear. They are also used as border lace; you can also find them in dresses with frills. They are one shiny lace that can make your designs stand out. It is amazing how this simple lace can make your designs much more beautiful and interesting.
So, this was all about various laces that are perfect for festive season. You can easily use these to embellish your outfits and decorate your home. They can also be used for craft work. Let me know in the comments below which lace is your favorite and where you are going to use them.
The festive and wedding season is just around the corner and with designer dresses you will need designer jewelry to create the magic. And what’s better than jewelry beads to create designer jewelry items. In this blog, we are going to discuss about various wholesale beads that are trending this season:
1) Natural Stone Beads: They are available in various colourful patterns and designs. They come in various shapes, so, you can get a nice opportunity to mix and match them and create your masterpiece in your own creative way.
2) Kundan Work Beads: These have beautiful work of kundan on them. They are available in two different shapes, rectangle and round. You are going to love how these will transform your jewelry designs. You can add them to necklaces, bracelets, anklets earrings and more. I am sure you are going to love the traditional look they are going to provide to your designs. These are by far the best beads for jewelry making.
3) Superduo Beads: Sometimes also referred as twin beads, superduo beads are small beautiful pieces that have two holes in them. You can easily use them to create unique jewelry designs. They are available in various colors which can make your designs much more interesting and charming.
4) Metal Beads and Pipes: These are tube beads that are available in various patterns, sizes and colors. You are going to love how they can work as perfect spacers in your jewelry designs. They are very easy to use and are charming too. They are most used beads for jewelry making.
5) Peanut Beads: These are called peanut and farfalle beads because they resemble the shape of peanut and butterfly. When used together, these beads form a pattern by interlocking themselves to form an amazing pattern.
6) Ceramic Beads: These colourful beads come in two shapes, round and tube. They are perfect for making kids jewelry items and decorating craft projects. You are going to love the variety of colors available in them.
7) Jasper Beads: These gemstone beadhave unique pattern on each bead. They are perfect for making jewelry items that will provide you a bohemian look.
So, this was all about various beads that are trending now. You buy all these beads online at wholesale prices only on embroiderymaterial.com. Please let me know in the comments below which bead you like the most and what are going to make with it.
Delica beads are small tube beads that are used for the adornment and decoration work. These glass beads come in various sizes, colors, and finishes. You can also choose them according to the brands as they come in various brands too. In this blog, we are going to discuss about various brands which are available in Delica Beads.
1) Toho Beads: These are Japanese which are highly consistent in color, size and shape. You can easily achieve professional look while working with them. The color and finish available in these are truly gorgeous. You are going to love how these beads will enhance your overall beading experience.
2) Miyuki Beads: These are also Japanese beads that are known for its high consistency in color, size and finish. They are also available in various sizes and colors. Though they are very similar in properties with Toho beads, but they have a different built design and feel. You can easily use these miyuki delica beads for bead weaving and stringing.
3) Indian Beads: These beads are the consistent in color and finish. However, you will find that they are a bit inconsistent in size. If you are fan of beads that are provide your designs boho chic look then you can definitely go for these. These wholesale beads can give your designs a unique look too. These are perfect beads for jewelry making.
4) MGB 2 Cut Beads: These are also Japanese beads and similar to miyuki and toho, they are consistent in color, size and finish. However, their built design and feel is very different from toho and miyuki. They are also available in lovely colors and beautiful finishes.
You can buy delica beads online at wholesale prices only on embroiderymaterial.com. Please let me know in the comments below which brand do you use for doing your embroidery work and which brand you prefer for jewelry making.
Buttons are small fasteners that helps in fastening two pieces of fabrics. They are made from various material like metal, wood, seashells, plastic etc. They are also prominently used in arts and crafts. In modern clothing and fashion design, a button plays an important role as it easily fastens the two pieces of fabric together. Not only they work as fasteners but they can also be used for adornment of garments, bags, wallets, footwear etc.
In this blog we are going to discuss various types of available online:
1) MOP Buttons: Mother of Pearl Buttons (aka MOP buttons) are seashell buttons that are made from shells. They come in various beautiful shapes and color variants. You will find the shell buttons on embroiderymaterial.com fascinating enough to add to your garments. They can provide your designs a simple-yet-elegant look.
2) Snap Buttons: Snap buttons (aka Snap Fasteners) are buttons that can easily sewn on fabric and quickly snapped to close. These buttons have two disc that interlock together when snapped together. These come in various sizes which can help you choose the right one for your work. These metal buttons are often used in children clothing. The best thing about them is they easily hide under cloth so you can use them in places where you do not want the button to show up.
3) Swarovski Buttons:In this category, you will find Swarovski crystal buttons online that are available in different shapes and colors. At embroiderymaterial.com, you can find Swarovski buttons in so many varieties. They are known for adding shine and elegance to the design. They can be used on coats, suit, upholstery and more. They can surely amp up the game for you.
So, this was all about the various buttons online available on at wholesale prices on your own button shop embroiderymaterial.com. You can now easily choose the snap fasteners as per your requirement. Let me know in the comments below what you are making and which button you would like to add to your designs.
Jewelry cord and jewelry wire plays an important role when it comes to jewelry making. These jewelry making materials can make your jewelry much more durable and interesting. In this blog, we are going to discuss about various jewelry wires and jewelry cords that are available online.
1) Beading Wire: Beading wire also known as tiger-tail wire is used for making jewelry with beads. It can be used for making bracelets, anklets, necklaces and more. They come in various beautiful colors which will makes it to design the jewelry as per your choice.
2) Waxed Thread: The cotton threads are braided to form round cord which is then coated with wax to get smooth finish. These are used for making braided jewerly items. Beads like ceramic beads, natural stones beads etc. that have big holes can be used with them. Braided bracelets and necklaces can easily be made with them. You can find them in various beautiful colors like white, yellow, green, blue, pink and more.
3) Nylon Jewelry Cord: This cord is also used for making braided jewelry items. It is also available in beautiful colors like yellow, green, blue and more. You can mix and match colors to make a gorgeous jewelry pieces. These are also used for doing craft works.
4) Elastic Thread Cord: Elastic Threads or Elastic Cords are mainly used for making stretchy bracelets. These can make the jewelry making work really easy for you as you don’t need clasp or crimps with it. All you need to do is, bead the stretchy cord and tie a knot at the end. To secure the knot use dab some glue on it and you are done. It’s really easy to work with this jewelry making cord. You can find various beautiful colors which will surely make your jewelry making experience even more pleasant.
So, this was all about jewelry cord and jewelry wire. You can buy all these jewelry making supplies at wholesale prices only on emboiderymaterial.com.