Threads are the most basic way of embellishing any design. They are the most easiest and simple method that has been used for ages. embroiderymaterial.com is an online embroidery store where you can find a wide range of embroidery thread online which are perfect for creating designs and patterns on any fabric. You can also find sewing and knitting yarn too.
Let’s discuss what all of the different embroidery threads you can get online:
1) Cotton Threads: This embroidery thread is available in skeins and spools. Cotton Embroidery floss are perfect for hand embroidery while cotton threads that come in spools are perfect for both hand and machine embroidery.
2) Art Silk Threads: These threads are artificial silk threads, also known as Resham. They are used for both hand and machine embroidery. Their use in jewelry making is also very significant. You can easily use them to give a beautiful satin and silk finish to your designs.
3) Crochet Threads: One of the amazing forms of embroidery is crocheting which is used for making garments and other items with thread. At embroiderymaterial.com, you can find crochet cotton threads in two different sizes, i.e. size 40 and size 20.
4) Nylon Threads: These are available in many beautiful colors and are used for hemming and darning clothes and other fabrics. They are also available in clear colors which are perfect for hemming any dress or outfit.
5) Sewing Threads: These threads consists of two different threads, one is coats stitching threads which is used for stitching the swimsuits, jackets etc. and other is flat wax thread, also known as saddlers thread used for book binding and repairs shoes.
6) Knitting Yarn: This yarn is used for making clothing items by knitting. They are available in in beautiful radiant colors and two different materials, i.e, acrylic and cotton.
7) Satin Cord: Satin cord, also known as Malai Dori is mainly used for jewelry making, you can also find them used in clothing items and craft projects. They are available in marvellous color which will surely make your designs shine.
So, this was all about various threads for embroidery and jewelry making. You can buy them all at wholesale prices only on embroiderymaterial.com.
When it comes to jewelry making the most important jewelry making supplies are jewelry components and jewelry findings. At embroiderymaterial.com, you can find them online at the best prices. In this blog, we are going to discuss them one by one:
A) Jewelry Findings:
1) Clasps: No jewelry is complete without locks. There are different types of clasps that are available. You can choose the one as per your design needs. We offer you lobster clasps, spring clasp, lever back clasps, etc. to secure your jewelry design in place.
2) Head Pins and Eye Pins: These can be used for making various jewelry items. They can be used for interlinking and making beaded jewelry design. Headpins have a flat round tip at the end and eye pins have an eye at the end.
3) Jump Rings: These are used for linking beaded links or jewelry chains. They can help you give your jewelry design a dangling effect too. They come in two colors i.e. gold and silver. You can also find them in different sizes which makes them even more desirable.
4) Earring Posts and Clutches: You can find flat earring posts and clutches to make studded earrings. You can paste a stone or pom pom on the flat surface and your stud earring is ready to wear.
5) Earring Hooks: You can find earring hooks which can help in making interesting matching earring pieces for your outfit. You can experiment with them and create your own style. These are available in silver and gold which gives you option to explore and experiment with your DIY Jewelry Project.
B) Jewelry Components:
1) Jewelry Charms: These are perfect jewelry components that can add beauty and definition to your designs. They come in all beautiful shapes and sizes which are going to be so hard to resist. This is one of the most interesting jewelry making material. They are available in three types crystal, metal, and pom poms.
2) Pendant: Here, you can find tassels necklace and chilli pendants online. You can just put chilli pendants in your any jewelry chain and you are good to go. They can also be used in necklaces, earrings and bracelets.
3) Filigree Stampings: Here you will find beautiful metal filigree stampings in lovely patterns. They are perfect for making earrings, necklaces and hair accessories.
4) Bezel Connector: They are perfect for connecting and extending your jewelry designs. They come with beautiful stones covered with bezels which have loops for connecting. They can be used for making personalized jewelry items, all you will need is a few jump rings and you are good to go.
So, this was all about various jewelry making materials that you can get at wholesale prices only on best online jewelry supplies store. If you are a jewelry designer, you must add these to your jewelry making collection.
Do you love crafts and are searching for best craft suppliesPom Poms online? If yes, then you are at the right place. If you are a DIY person, there are some craft supplies that will always come in handy whenever you are working on any project. So, let’s get started:
1) Pom Poms: These small multi color balls are perfect for adding vividness and brightness to any designs. They can be used for embellishing dresses, diy crafts, making jewelry and more. You are going to love how these will change your designs.
2) Sea Shells: These beautiful shells are used in embroidery, crafting and jewelry making. They can add so more to your designs. Cowries are also used a hair accessories which makes them even more interesting so if you are looking for something versatile that givestassels online you more of a beachy look then you can try these surely.
3) Tassels: These colorful tassels are perfect for making various jewelry items, craft items and more. These surely can lighten up your room, craft projects and dresses. Make colorful jewelry like necklaces, bracelets, anklets, earrings and you are good to go. You can buy these tassels online at wholesale prices.
4) Shisha Mirrors:craft mirrors These craft mirrors are used for adorning dresses, bags, clutches, footwear and more. They are also used for doing craft work. They can surely enhance your design’s look and can make them outstanding. Their embroidery work is more prominent in Rajasthan and Gujarat.
5) Fabric/Ribbon Flower: These small fabric flowers are perfect for crafting and adorning dresses. They can also be used for making hair accessories like flower hair clips and hair bands.
6) Crochet Thread Rings: These little pieces are perfect for adding bling to any design. It is mainly in Rajasthani and Gujarati dresses and lifestyle items.
7) Thread Beads:craft materials These can are perfect addition when it comes to any craft or embroidery work. They can make your designs much more interesting.
One thing that can easily add touch glamour to your designs would be Appliques Patches. They come in all different sizes and that you can easily choose the one you want without any issue. They are a quick and most effective way to add dimension to your designs. With them, you can add a traditional touch to your designs. So, let’s explore various types of appliqués and patches you can find online:
1) Sequins Flower: These beautiful patches are handcrafted with love. Sequins flower are made of sequins, beads, and rhinestones. Properties like easy to use, easy to sew make them even more likable. They come in various patterns and sizes. Just sewing them on dupatta, saree, suit, gown or any other dress can elevate the level of your design. These pieces are full of color and vividness which will add beauty and charm to your outfit. You can also use them in crafting and adorning lifestyle items.
2) Embroidered Patches: These beautiful embroidered appliqués patches come in various patterns that can make your designs interesting. You can find flower embroidered patches online, butterfly patches, and neckline appliqué patches online at embroiderymaterial.com. These are perfect go-to when you are looking for something traditional to add to your designs.
3) Gota Flower: Gota flowers are perfect to add shine and shimmer to any design. They are popularly used for making floral jewelry for mehendi, haldi and other wedding ceremonies. They are light in weight so the jewelry made with these are easy to wear and easy to carry without any hassle.
4) Gota Patti: These small appliqués are beautiful pieces that are used mainly for embellishing dresses. They add a gorgeous definition to any design. It can be easily sewn on any fabric. Available in various beautiful color, textures, shapes, and sizes, they can surely make your designs stand out.
So, this was all about appliqués and patches. You can buy these online at wholesale prices at best appliques patches online store.
Laces are one of the most beautiful methods of embellishment. They can be used for adorning sarees, suits, dupatta, lehenga or any other traditional wear. They have been used for adornment since ages. There are many varieties you can find in them. They could be used on anything as you can easily sew them with any fabric. So, let’s explore various types of laces and their significance:
1) Embroidered Lace: This embroidery lace material mainly comes in various beautiful floral patterns which are embellished with rhinestones, pearls and more. These handmade laces have a precise embroidery work of zari and art silk thread. They can truly add dimension to your designs. These cutwork laces can be added to the saree border and they can totally enhance the look of the apparel. These laces are also known as saree border lace. In this section, you can also find pearl laces which are really thin and can work as the perfect embellishment for your designs.
2) Machine Work Lace: These fancy laces have machine work on them and they can be used for embellishment of different apparels like saree, dupatta, blouses, suits and more. They can also be used for adorning cushion or pillow covers, bedsheets and more.
3) Gota Lace: Gota laces are beautiful shiny laces that come in various gorgeous colors. They are perfect embellishments and craft materials. They can easily make your designs shine. You can add them to saree borders and make them stand out. They also work well with suits and dupatta. You can make your clothes and craftwork really interesting with them. You can buy these laces online.
4) Bead Laces: This section consists of beautiful bugle bead laces that can be used in designer dresses, blouses, sarees, dupatta, suits and more. These laces are perfect for giving a fringe look to your design. They look so interesting when used in dresses and always makes the dress stand out.
So, these were a few lace material or lace trim that you can find online. You can buy laces online at wholesale prices on best online lace shop. You can also check various other embellishments like appliqués, patches, sequins, buttons, rhinestones, half cut pearls, glass crystals, studs and more.
Embroidery Needles types, quality, uses, price etc. in this blog, I will try to answer your entire questions related to the most important embroidery tool.
There are many types of embroidery needle and each needle or hook has a specific purpose. So, choose the needle according to your work type.
Aari Embroidery Needles:- These are used for Aari embroidery work, which is an ancient embroidery art form that you do with sequins, beads, threads etc on a stretch fabric on wooden frame . The needles are made from Iron with a wooden handle. You keep your one hand above the fabric with needle which has sequins, beads etc and one hand below the fabric with which you put thread on the tip of the needle when the needle come through the fabric. The price is Rs50 for 5 Aari needles.
To know more about different use of Aari hooks, please check our video below
Zardosi Needle:- These are basically used for metallic wire work. So, whenever you are buying a needle for zardosi embroidery, you need to make sure that it passes through your metallic wire. You put the thread in the tail of needle and then pass the needle through the metallic wire before making a design on the fabric. Mostly you tie the knot at the behind of the fabric. Also, can be used with threads to do 3D embroidery, the price is Rs25 for pack of 15 needles. Most sewing needles can be used for zarodsi work.
To view how to use zarodis needle with metallic wire, please click on the below link
Punch Needle:- This needle is specially used on weavers cloth. Never use punch needle on any kind of stretch fabric, it will run your design. You use different quality of threads, floss etc with this needle to do 3D embroidery on a pre printed design fabric. Because of the cross-stitch fabric the designs look like made with square boxes. It’s for Rs399/Hook.
Crochet needle:- in all the above needles, you make your design on a fabric but this is one needle with which you can create your own fabric. Usually wool, cotton thick threads are used with this needle. The cost is Rs140 for a packet of 5 needles.
Beading Needle:- The best beading needle will have a very easy way to put a thread to it and it will pass through any size of beads. Rs75/Needle. These needles are largely used in making beads jewelry.
These are various types of embroidery needles. If you want to buy any needle or other embroidery tools, you can visit embroiderymaterial.com where you can find all these needles and all embroidery tools at wholesale prices
When you are making any jewelry item, the best thing you can do is use jewelry chain in them. Jewelry chains are the loveliest jewelry making materials. There are various chains which can be used for making beautiful jewelry items. You can get amazing chains at our online store. In this blog, we will discuss the various chains available and difference among them so that you can choose the right one for your project.
1) Ball Chain: This chain is made by linking various small metal balls together at an equal interval. There is one version of this chain that has a faceted diamond cut which makes them extremely shiny. You can find beautiful ball chains in various colors and different sizes. They are perfect for making fashion jewelry, decorating paintings and other craft projects.
2) Bar Ball Chain: These jewelry making supplies are same as ball chain but they have bars linked in between the balls at an equal interval. This chain has more definition and texture. It can be used for making various jewelry items.
3) Designer Metal Chains: There are some amazing styles available in this section which can be used for both men and women jewelry. They can be used for making necklaces, bracelets, anklets. They can even be used for adorning jackets, jeans, etc.
4) Beads Chain: These are the perfect chains for jewelry making. These are wire wrapped chains with beads in between. They can surely make your designs thrive and make them look much more beautiful.
5) Rondelle Chain: In these chains, rondelle beads have been used for making the chains. These beautiful beads have a faceted surface which reflects a lot of light making them extremely shiny.
6) Pearls Chain: These are the most beautiful jewelry making the material. These can be used in so many places be it jewelry or any craft project. These can simply be used in making various jewelry items, all you need is clasp and jump rings and you are good to go.
So, this was all about various types of jewelry chains that you can find online.
Jewelry designer put their heart into designing a single jewelry piece and it is so important for them to choose the right jewelry supplies so that their heartful efforts can show in their creation. So, if you are a jewelry designer and want the best results while making your jewelry pieces then you must always use the best quality supplies. And where else you will get the best jewellery making materials other than our online store.
A) Jewelry Component:
There are various jewelry components that can be used for making necklaces, bracelets, earrings, anklets and other jewelry items. Let’s discuss them all one by one:
These are beautiful pieces that can be used for making various jewelry items and help in refining the designs. They are also known for adding dimension to any design. You can find pom pom charms, crystal charms and metal charms for jewelry making. They are surely going to make your designs interesting. There are so many designs and patterns available in them. You are going to love how your designs will turn out to be after their use.
You can find chili pendant and crystal pendant at attractive prices. These jewelry pendants can be used for making beautiful necklaces and earrings. You can choose from various colors and give your designs a magical look. You can also find colourful tassels necklaces.
3) Filigree Stampings:
These beautiful pieces come in various patterns and designs and can be used for making various fashion jewelry items.
4) Bezel Connector:
These are small links that can be used for connecting and elongating various jewelry designs.
B) Jewelry Findings:
This category consists of various jewelry findings that can be used for completing any piece. This category consists of jump rings, earring post, head pins, eye pins, clasps, earring hooks, and more. No jewelry item is complete without jewelry findings so, it is always good to add them your collection as they always come handy. There are various styles that are available in this which can give you a lot of options to play and experiment with your designs. Different types of clasps can give you different-different look. Hence, you can have fun with them while making your jewelry piece.
So, this was all about the various jewelry making supplies available online. Let me know in the comments below which material you like the most and what are you going to make it with them.
If you are looking for a bead that is perfect for precise embroidery and jewelry work then this article is for you. There are many beads that are used for doing precise work. However, delica beads is the one that stands out. First, let’s know what delica bead is. Delica Beads are small glass beads that have a tube shape. They most have a hexagon cut which gives them added shine. They come in various beautiful colors and gorgeous finishes which is going to make your designs even more beautiful. Whether it is an embroidery, craft or jewelry project, you can use them for all. They come in handy for beaders. Available in various sizes, they give you opportunity to mix and match and let your imagination go wild. In India, these beautiful beads are famous as Cutdana. They come in different brand so sometimes it gets a little confusing to choose the best for your project. So, let’s discuss about various brands of Delica Beads and difference among them. Let’s get started.
1) Miyuki Delica:
Miyuki Beads are one of the most premium quality beads of all. They come in beautiful hexagon shape and are all even in size. These Japanese hexagon tube beads are highly consistent in size, shape and color. They are first choice of designer because of their uniformity and consistency. Available in various gorgeous colors and beautiful finishes, they can surely make your designs phenomenal. They are perfect for doing embroidery, crafting, and beading. Also, they are one of the most perfect beads for jewelry making.
2) Toho Hex 2 Cut:
These are other premium quality Japanese beads. Toho beads are highly consistent in shape, color, size and finish. You can find them in beautiful colors and gorgeous finishes. They are known for giving professional look to designs; hence they are loved by designers. These are the most uniform beads of all and are used for making high fashion jewelry items and couture embroidery work.
3) MGB 2 Cut:
These are also premium quality beads with high consistency in color size and finish. MGB beads are also known for giving professional look to designs. These are perfect beads for jewelry making. You are going to love how they will make your designs look. They come in alluring colors and finishes which will give your designs definition and professional look.
4) Indian Delica Beads
These indian beads are wholesale beads which are available in numerous colors. If you are not concerned with uniformity then these beads are for you. You can easily mix and match them to create chic jewelry items. Available in various colors these lovely beads gives you a lot of possibilities to experiment and explore.
So, this was all about the various brands of Delica Beads that can get online on your favorite bead store. They are come in various sizes ranging from 15/0 to 11/0.
When it comes to beaded jewelry there are a whole lot of beads that you can use for making your jewelry item. However, there are some beautiful crystal beads that will always make your jewelry stand out. So, let’s discuss them one by one:
1) Bicone Beads: These beautiful beads are in shape of a bicone and have a beautiful faceted surface. They are perfect for both embroidery and jewelry making. They can totally transform your designs and make them look extremely beautiful. Bicone Swarovski beads are premium quality beads that can make your designs thrive. They are cut in a way that they reflect large amount of light which makes me extremely shiny. I am sure you are going to love how these beads which make your designs look. These are one perfect beads for jewelry making.
2) Cone Beads: These are pretty lovely beads and come in a shape of cone. They can be used like this or you can add them to head pins and get lovely crystal charms. These charms can be added to any jewelry items like necklace, anklets, bracelets or more with the help of jump rings. So, get your hands on these beads.
3) Disco Ball Beads:These gorgeous beads are made with clay and have small crystal chatons embedded on them. These round beads come in gorgeous colors and can make your necklaces, bracelets, and earrings shine. You are going to love how they will enhance your overall look.
4) Rondelle Beads: These faceted beads have an amazing shine. They can surely make your embroidery and jewelry designs stand out. They are really tiny and can be used as spacer beads while making jewelry items. They are must-haves as they can be used for doing various craft projects.
6) Rectangle Tube Beads: These rectangle tube beads can add so much definition to your design. They are ideal for making jewelry items like bracelets, anklets, earrings and necklace. You are going to love the uniqueness they will provide to your design. These are perfect beads for jewelry making.
5) Briolette Beads: These are pear shape beads and are really small in size. They have a length-wise drilled holes that makes it easy to use in any necklace, bracelet, anklet or any other jewelry item. They can also be used as charm, all you need is head pins and a pliers.
So, this was all of crystal beads that are perfect for embroidery and jewelry making. You can buy these crystal beads online at best bead store at wholesale prices. Please do let me know in the comments below which bead you like the most and what you are going to make with it.