Embroidery is an art form that requires a lot of material to accomplish one task. Other than thread and needle there are many other embroidery tools that you are going to need when you are starting an embroidery project. In this blog, I am going to list the most important tools for embroidery that every embroiderer must-have.
1) Embroidery Frame: Be it a normal round embroidery hoop or an aari maggam embroidery cot, a frame comes first when you want to start an embroidery project. Embroidery frame helps in tightening the fabric, making it easy to do embroidery on it.
2) Embroidery Needle: Another most important embroidery tool is Needle. You can find different types of embroidery needles online for doing different types of embroidery like zardosi embroidery, tambour embroidery, aari embroidery and more.
3) Tracing Paper:Tracing paper is used for tracing the designs or pattern on the fabric. This makes it easy for you to trace design on fabric easily and efficiently.
4) Pinning Machine: It is used for pinning the design on tracing paper so you can easily trace the design on fabric. This machine comes with speed adjustable knobs which will make it easy for you to adjust the speed as per your need.
5) Thread Cutter and Embroidery Scissors: Thread Cutter and Embroidery Scissors are always must as you are going to need a cutter or scissors to get perfect snips. They come really handy when you are working on your embroidery projects.
You can also find new types of cutters that are easy to hold and perfect to work with. They are available in four beautiful colors.
6) Needle Threader: This really comes in handy when you are doing zardosi embroidery and working with thin needles. It gets difficult sometimes to thread the needle that is where this Needle Threader comes handy. You can easily thread any sewing needle with the help of this threader.
7) Thimble: When you are doing hand embroidery, this tool can help you to protect the finger and to push the sewing needle while doing embroidery.
So, these were some essential embroidery tools that an embroiderer must-have. Please let me know in the comments below if I have missed out on any. Also, you can buy embroidery tools online at wholesale prices on your own embroidery materials store. With this, you can also find other embroidery supplies like embroidery threads, embroidery wires, rhinestones, beads, sequins, etc.
You can also find jewelry supplies and beading supplies like beading needles, bead spinner and more.
Sequins Paillettes are the most beautiful pieces and the easiest method of embellishment. They come in different sizes and amazing finishes which will surely make your designs even more alluring. Sequins can add glitter and shine in the most elegant way. Their different shapes and styles are what make them stand out. So, in this blog let’s discuss various types of sequins available:
1) Flat Round Sequins: These decorative sequins are flat and are round in shape. They can be double hole or single hole. They are the most popular and used in embellishing lifestyle and clothing items. You can see their large use in diy craft projects. Silver and gold sequins are the mostly used sequins for embroidery.
There is one more category in this i.e. Reversible Sequins, those are top hole sequins and have different colors on both the sides. When stitched these can be easily flipped, you can easily get a two tone dress or pillow covers when you using these sequins.
2) Cupped Sequins: There are various types of cupped sequins like bowl and French cut. They are beautiful and can be used for adorning dresses and in craft projects. They are generally paired with seed beads as they enhance the overall look when paired together. They usually provide a three-dimensional look to the design, hence are more preferred where dimension is required.
3) Flower Shaped Sequins: These are the most elegant sew on sequins you can find. They are widely used in making jewelry, embroidery and diy craft. You are going to love the different types available in this category. There are some with flat, some with dimension, so you can choose as per your design’s requirement. You can them all at wholesale prices only on your own embroidery material shop.
4) Leaf Sequins: You can find some gorgeous shapes in this category. They can be used a charm while making jewelry items. Dangling earrings and bracelets can easily be made with them with the help of some jump rings and other jewelry findings. I am sure you are going to find this section very much interesting. They are perfect sequins for craft.
Not only this, they can also give your embroidery design a much needed definition. I would suggest you to check them out once, you will be amazed with the variety and the wide collection.
With this, you can also find metal sequins in various shapes and colors.
There are various other shapes like rectangle, square, boat, heart and more. You can also find folded sequins in mesmerizing colors. So, this was all about various types of sequins online available on our sequins store. You can explore more shapes and colors by checking the wide collection. I am sure you will find the exact sequins you are looking for.
Seed beads are small beads that have a hole in the centre. They are round in shape, made of glass and are smooth to touch. The shape of these beads is like plant seeds, hence the name. In India, they are known as Moti.
Uses of Seed Beads
They are used to embellish apparels, purses, footwear, bags and craft projects. They are also used in designing fashion accessories and making jewellery. They are the most widely used beading material since ages. Earlier, they used to come in simple finish but nowadays they are available in countless colors, finishes and sizes. They are perfect beads of jewelry making.
Miyuki and Preciosa are the most popular brands. They offer high consistency in color, shape, size, and finish. Miyuki Beads and Preciosa Beads are used by designers all over the world. You can also find Indian Beads which are a bit uneven in size but can surely help you to achieve boho look.
Most popular color in Seed Beads
Most popular colors in seed beads are gold and silver. At embroiderymaterial.com, you can explore them in hues like pink, blue, peach, white, cream, yellow, green, orange, gold, silver, brown, black, gunmetal, purple, fuchsia, red, lemon yellow and much more. The main attractions in are double color beads. They are popularly used in making bracelets, necklaces, earrings, anklets and other fashion accessories. Gold and silver color seed beads are for sale.
Beautiful Finishes in Seed Beads
At embroiderymaterial.com, you can explore seed beads alluring finishes like lustre, iris, opaque, ab, transparent, opaque lustre, inside color, glazed lustre, silverline and transparent lustre.
Lustre Finish beads have an amazing shine and these glossy beads are perfect for adding glamour in your designs.
Silverline Finish beads have an amazing silver color coating on the walls of the hole. Add these beauties in your designs to get a splashy look.
Inside Color beads have solid color on the walls of the hole of bead. These beautiful glass beads have transparent outer surface and the color inside gives the beads a mesmerising look. If you are looking for something unique to add in your designs then this would be your right choice.
You can buy these seed beads at wholesale prices from your favourite online bead store.
Explore other beading supplies
You can also find other beads like ceramic beads, crystal beads, delica beads, faceted round beads, faceted briolette beads, natural stone beads and metal beads at best bead store and this bead store is the largest supplier of seed beads at wholesale prices.
Crystal beads are extremely versatile and they can open up a world of possibilities for your jewelry designs. They come in so many varieties and style that you will definitely find the bead which will meet your requirement. From faceted rondelle, tube, cone, to Shambhala disco ball bead and Swarovski Crystal Bicone Beads.
These beautiful exquisite pieces are enough for making any jewelry item be it a necklace, bracelet, anklet or earring. Not only this, but you can also use these beads for embellishing couture wears and beauty pageant wears.
At our bead store, you will find all the crystal beads perfect for making that perfect jewelry piece.
1) Bicone Beads: These beads are small and perfect; they are also faceted beads and have amazing shine. It is sometimes hard to believe that these simple beads are also used for embellishment of designer dresses. Their faceted surface reflects a lot of light and hence they are extremely shiny. You can also check out Swarovski Crystal Bicone Beads as their quality can be matched.
2) Disco Ball Shambhala Beads: These are beautiful round disco beads which are made with clay and have small crystal chatons embedded in them. The best thing about them is they come in one color as well as contrasting colors which makes them even more desirable. Make a bracelet, necklace or anklet with it and enjoy the accent they will provide to your entire ensemble.
3) Rondelle Beads: These are amazing and so beautiful that you are going to love how gorgeous your designs will turn out after their use. They are small, hence, they can be used as spacer beads while making jewelry items. They will definitely provide uniqueness to your designs.
4) Cone Beads: These beautiful beads can be used in two different ways. You can easily use them just by stringing them or by making a charm with them by just adding them to the head pins. These charms can be added to any jewelry items with the help of jump rings. These are perfect beads for jewelry making.
5) Briolette Beads: These lovely beads are very small in size and have a teardrop shape. They have a length-wise drilled holes which makes it easy to incorporate in any jewelry design. Do not underestimate these little beads as they can provide so much more elegance to your designs then you can imagine.
6) Rectangle Tube Beads: You won’t believe how beautiful these beads can make your designs look. These tube beads are rectangle in shape and are available in various lovely colors. You will love the definition they will provide to your jewelry designs.
So, these were some of the crystal beads for jewelry making. You can buy crystal beads online on best bead store at wholesale prices.
Pearl beads are the most beautiful beads that you can use for embroidery and jewelry making. They come in so many beautiful colors and material that you are bound to get attracted to them. Different types of premium quality pearls are available at wholesale prices on our online pearl shop, so explore the types of pearls online one by one:
1) Glass Pearls: These beautiful pearls are made from glass. They have a really nice color and shine. They are affordable and come in various sizes like 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm. They are surely the best pearls for jewelry making. They can also be used for embroidery as they are easy to sew and makes embroidery designs more elegant. These are perfect pearl beads for jewelry making. The popular color used in pearls is Ivory; it provides the more charming-yet-elegant look to any design. You can even make a single strand necklace with pearl stud earrings to pair with it. I am sure you are going to love how adorable they are.
2) Swarovski Crystal Pearls: These Swarovski pearls are made from crystal, coated with color and polished to get amazing shine. They are so beautiful that your heart might skip a beat. The shine of these pearls is unbeatable and the quality is unmatched. Most renowned fashion designers use these Swarovski crystal pearls in their creations. They are perfect for both embroidery and jewelry making. You can buy Swarovski pearls online in various colors at your own pearl shop.
3) Acrylic Pearls: These pearls are made of acrylic material. They are very light in weight and are perfect for kid’s jewelry project. You can find acrylic beads in gorgeous neon pop up colors that will summer jewelry much more interesting. They come in two shapes round and oval. You can either mix and match or go with one shape and color.
So, this was all about various types of pearls available online. You can buy all these pearls online at best pearl shop.
Threads are the most basic way of embellishing any design. They are the most easiest and simple method that has been used for ages. embroiderymaterial.com is an online embroidery store where you can find a wide range of embroidery thread online which are perfect for creating designs and patterns on any fabric. You can also find sewing and knitting yarn too.
Let’s discuss what all of the different embroidery threads you can get online:
1) Cotton Threads: This embroidery thread is available in skeins and spools. Cotton Embroidery floss are perfect for hand embroidery while cotton threads that come in spools are perfect for both hand and machine embroidery.
2) Art Silk Threads: These threads are artificial silk threads, also known as Resham. They are used for both hand and machine embroidery. Their use in jewelry making is also very significant. You can easily use them to give a beautiful satin and silk finish to your designs.
3) Crochet Threads: One of the amazing forms of embroidery is crocheting which is used for making garments and other items with thread. At embroiderymaterial.com, you can find crochet cotton threads in two different sizes, i.e. size 40 and size 20.
4) Nylon Threads: These are available in many beautiful colors and are used for hemming and darning clothes and other fabrics. They are also available in clear colors which are perfect for hemming any dress or outfit.
5) Sewing Threads: These threads consists of two different threads, one is coats stitching threads which is used for stitching the swimsuits, jackets etc. and other is flat wax thread, also known as saddlers thread used for book binding and repairs shoes.
6) Knitting Yarn: This yarn is used for making clothing items by knitting. They are available in in beautiful radiant colors and two different materials, i.e, acrylic and cotton.
7) Satin Cord: Satin cord, also known as Malai Dori is mainly used for jewelry making, you can also find them used in clothing items and craft projects. They are available in marvellous color which will surely make your designs shine.
So, this was all about various threads for embroidery and jewelry making. You can buy them all at wholesale prices only on embroiderymaterial.com.
When it comes to jewelry making the most important jewelry making supplies are jewelry components and jewelry findings. At embroiderymaterial.com, you can find them online at the best prices. In this blog, we are going to discuss them one by one:
A) Jewelry Findings:
1) Clasps: No jewelry is complete without locks. There are different types of clasps that are available. You can choose the one as per your design needs. We offer you lobster clasps, spring clasp, lever back clasps, etc. to secure your jewelry design in place.
2) Head Pins and Eye Pins: These can be used for making various jewelry items. They can be used for interlinking and making beaded jewelry design. Headpins have a flat round tip at the end and eye pins have an eye at the end.
3) Jump Rings: These are used for linking beaded links or jewelry chains. They can help you give your jewelry design a dangling effect too. They come in two colors i.e. gold and silver. You can also find them in different sizes which makes them even more desirable.
4) Earring Posts and Clutches: You can find flat earring posts and clutches to make studded earrings. You can paste a stone or pom pom on the flat surface and your stud earring is ready to wear.
5) Earring Hooks: You can find earring hooks which can help in making interesting matching earring pieces for your outfit. You can experiment with them and create your own style. These are available in silver and gold which gives you option to explore and experiment with your DIY Jewelry Project.
B) Jewelry Components:
1) Jewelry Charms: These are perfect jewelry components that can add beauty and definition to your designs. They come in all beautiful shapes and sizes which are going to be so hard to resist. This is one of the most interesting jewelry making material. They are available in three types crystal, metal, and pom poms.
2) Pendant: Here, you can find tassels necklace and chilli pendants online. You can just put chilli pendants in your any jewelry chain and you are good to go. They can also be used in necklaces, earrings and bracelets.
3) Filigree Stampings: Here you will find beautiful metal filigree stampings in lovely patterns. They are perfect for making earrings, necklaces and hair accessories.
4) Bezel Connector: They are perfect for connecting and extending your jewelry designs. They come with beautiful stones covered with bezels which have loops for connecting. They can be used for making personalized jewelry items, all you will need is a few jump rings and you are good to go.
So, this was all about various jewelry making materials that you can get at wholesale prices only on best online jewelry supplies store. If you are a jewelry designer, you must add these to your jewelry making collection.
Do you love crafts and are searching for best craft suppliesPom Poms online? If yes, then you are at the right place. If you are a DIY person, there are some craft supplies that will always come in handy whenever you are working on any project. So, let’s get started:
1) Pom Poms: These small multi color balls are perfect for adding vividness and brightness to any designs. They can be used for embellishing dresses, diy crafts, making jewelry and more. You are going to love how these will change your designs.
2) Sea Shells: These beautiful shells are used in embroidery, crafting and jewelry making. They can add so more to your designs. Cowries are also used a hair accessories which makes them even more interesting so if you are looking for something versatile that givestassels online you more of a beachy look then you can try these surely.
3) Tassels: These colorful tassels are perfect for making various jewelry items, craft items and more. These surely can lighten up your room, craft projects and dresses. Make colorful jewelry like necklaces, bracelets, anklets, earrings and you are good to go. You can buy these tassels online at wholesale prices.
4) Shisha Mirrors:craft mirrors These craft mirrors are used for adorning dresses, bags, clutches, footwear and more. They are also used for doing craft work. They can surely enhance your design’s look and can make them outstanding. Their embroidery work is more prominent in Rajasthan and Gujarat.
5) Fabric/Ribbon Flower: These small fabric flowers are perfect for crafting and adorning dresses. They can also be used for making hair accessories like flower hair clips and hair bands.
6) Crochet Thread Rings: These little pieces are perfect for adding bling to any design. It is mainly in Rajasthani and Gujarati dresses and lifestyle items.
7) Thread Beads:craft materials These can are perfect addition when it comes to any craft or embroidery work. They can make your designs much more interesting.
One thing that can easily add touch glamour to your designs would be Appliques Patches. They come in all different sizes and that you can easily choose the one you want without any issue. They are a quick and most effective way to add dimension to your designs. With them, you can add a traditional touch to your designs. So, let’s explore various types of appliqués and patches you can find online:
1) Sequins Flower: These beautiful patches are handcrafted with love. Sequins flower are made of sequins, beads, and rhinestones. Properties like easy to use, easy to sew make them even more likable. They come in various patterns and sizes. Just sewing them on dupatta, saree, suit, gown or any other dress can elevate the level of your design. These pieces are full of color and vividness which will add beauty and charm to your outfit. You can also use them in crafting and adorning lifestyle items.
2) Embroidered Patches: These beautiful embroidered appliqués patches come in various patterns that can make your designs interesting. You can find flower embroidered patches online, butterfly patches, and neckline appliqué patches online at embroiderymaterial.com. These are perfect go-to when you are looking for something traditional to add to your designs.
3) Gota Flower: Gota flowers are perfect to add shine and shimmer to any design. They are popularly used for making floral jewelry for mehendi, haldi and other wedding ceremonies. They are light in weight so the jewelry made with these are easy to wear and easy to carry without any hassle.
4) Gota Patti: These small appliqués are beautiful pieces that are used mainly for embellishing dresses. They add a gorgeous definition to any design. It can be easily sewn on any fabric. Available in various beautiful color, textures, shapes, and sizes, they can surely make your designs stand out.
So, this was all about appliqués and patches. You can buy these online at wholesale prices at best appliques patches online store.
Laces are one of the most beautiful methods of embellishment. They can be used for adorning sarees, suits, dupatta, lehenga or any other traditional wear. They have been used for adornment since ages. There are many varieties you can find in them. They could be used on anything as you can easily sew them with any fabric. So, let’s explore various types of laces and their significance:
1) Embroidered Lace: This embroidery lace material mainly comes in various beautiful floral patterns which are embellished with rhinestones, pearls and more. These handmade laces have a precise embroidery work of zari and art silk thread. They can truly add dimension to your designs. These cutwork laces can be added to the saree border and they can totally enhance the look of the apparel. These laces are also known as saree border lace. In this section, you can also find pearl laces which are really thin and can work as the perfect embellishment for your designs.
2) Machine Work Lace: These fancy laces have machine work on them and they can be used for embellishment of different apparels like saree, dupatta, blouses, suits and more. They can also be used for adorning cushion or pillow covers, bedsheets and more.
3) Gota Lace: Gota laces are beautiful shiny laces that come in various gorgeous colors. They are perfect embellishments and craft materials. They can easily make your designs shine. You can add them to saree borders and make them stand out. They also work well with suits and dupatta. You can make your clothes and craftwork really interesting with them. You can buy these laces online.
4) Bead Laces: This section consists of beautiful bugle bead laces that can be used in designer dresses, blouses, sarees, dupatta, suits and more. These laces are perfect for giving a fringe look to your design. They look so interesting when used in dresses and always makes the dress stand out.
So, these were a few lace material or lace trim that you can find online. You can buy laces online at wholesale prices on best online lace shop. You can also check various other embellishments like appliqués, patches, sequins, buttons, rhinestones, half cut pearls, glass crystals, studs and more.