Pearl beads are the most beautiful beads that you can use for embroidery and jewelry making. They come in so many beautiful colors and material that you are bound to get attracted to them. Different types of premium quality pearls are available at wholesale prices on our online pearl shop, so explore the types of pearls online one by one:
1) Glass Pearls: These beautiful pearls are made from glass. They have a really nice color and shine. They are affordable and come in various sizes like 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm. They are surely the best pearls for jewelry making. They can also be used for embroidery as they are easy to sew and makes embroidery designs more elegant. These are perfect pearl beads for jewelry making. The popular color used in pearls is Ivory; it provides the more charming-yet-elegant look to any design. You can even make a single strand necklace with pearl stud earrings to pair with it. I am sure you are going to love how adorable they are.
2) Swarovski Crystal Pearls: These Swarovski pearls are made from crystal, coated with color and polished to get amazing shine. They are so beautiful that your heart might skip a beat. The shine of these pearls is unbeatable and the quality is unmatched. Most renowned fashion designers use these Swarovski crystal pearls in their creations. They are perfect for both embroidery and jewelry making. You can buy Swarovski pearls online in various colors at your own pearl shop.
3) Acrylic Pearls: These pearls are made of acrylic material. They are very light in weight and are perfect for kid’s jewelry project. You can find acrylic beads in gorgeous neon pop up colors that will summer jewelry much more interesting. They come in two shapes round and oval. You can either mix and match or go with one shape and color.
So, this was all about various types of pearls available online. You can buy all these pearls online at best pearl shop.
Crystal beads are extremely versatile and they can open up a world of possibilities for your jewelry designs. They come in so many varieties and style that you will definitely find the bead which will meet your requirement. From faceted rondelle, tube, cone, to Shambhala disco ball bead and Swarovski Crystal Bicone Beads.
These beautiful exquisite pieces are enough for making any jewelry item be it a necklace, bracelet, anklet or earring. Not only this, but you can also use these beads for embellishing couture wears and beauty pageant wears.
At our bead store, you will find all the crystal beads perfect for making that perfect jewelry piece.
1) Bicone Beads: These beads are small and perfect; they are also faceted beads and have amazing shine. It is sometimes hard to believe that these simple beads are also used for embellishment of designer dresses. Their faceted surface reflects a lot of light and hence they are extremely shiny. You can also check out Swarovski Crystal Bicone Beads as their quality can be matched.
2) Disco Ball Shambhala Beads: These are beautiful round disco beads which are made with clay and have small crystal chatons embedded in them. The best thing about them is they come in one color as well as contrasting colors which makes them even more desirable. Make a bracelet, necklace or anklet with it and enjoy the accent they will provide to your entire ensemble.
3) Rondelle Beads: These are amazing and so beautiful that you are going to love how gorgeous your designs will turn out after their use. They are small, hence, they can be used as spacer beads while making jewelry items. They will definitely provide uniqueness to your designs.
4) Cone Beads: These beautiful beads can be used in two different ways. You can easily use them just by stringing them or by making a charm with them by just adding them to the head pins. These charms can be added to any jewelry items with the help of jump rings. These are perfect beads for jewelry making.
5) Briolette Beads: These lovely beads are very small in size and have a teardrop shape. They have a length-wise drilled holes which makes it easy to incorporate in any jewelry design. Do not underestimate these little beads as they can provide so much more elegance to your designs then you can imagine.
6) Rectangle Tube Beads: You won’t believe how beautiful these beads can make your designs look. These tube beads are rectangle in shape and are available in various lovely colors. You will love the definition they will provide to your jewelry designs.
So, these were some of the crystal beads for jewelry making. You can buy crystal beads online on best bead store at wholesale prices.
Seed beads are small beads that have a hole in the centre. They are round in shape, made of glass and are smooth to touch. The shape of these beads is like plant seeds, hence the name. In India, they are known as Moti.
Uses of Seed Beads
They are used to embellish apparels, purses, footwear, bags and craft projects. They are also used in designing fashion accessories and making jewellery. They are the most widely used beading material since ages. Earlier, they used to come in simple finish but nowadays they are available in countless colors, finishes and sizes. They are perfect beads of jewelry making.
Miyuki and Preciosa are the most popular brands. They offer high consistency in color, shape, size, and finish. Miyuki Beads and Preciosa Beads are used by designers all over the world. You can also find Indian Beads which are a bit uneven in size but can surely help you to achieve boho look.
Most popular color in Seed Beads
Most popular colors in seed beads are gold and silver. At embroiderymaterial.com, you can explore them in hues like pink, blue, peach, white, cream, yellow, green, orange, gold, silver, brown, black, gunmetal, purple, fuchsia, red, lemon yellow and much more. The main attractions in are double color beads. They are popularly used in making bracelets, necklaces, earrings, anklets and other fashion accessories. Gold and silver color seed beads are for sale.
Beautiful Finishes in Seed Beads
At embroiderymaterial.com, you can explore seed beads alluring finishes like lustre, iris, opaque, ab, transparent, opaque lustre, inside color, glazed lustre, silverline and transparent lustre.
Lustre Finish beads have an amazing shine and these glossy beads are perfect for adding glamour in your designs.
Silverline Finish beads have an amazing silver color coating on the walls of the hole. Add these beauties in your designs to get a splashy look.
Inside Color beads have solid color on the walls of the hole of bead. These beautiful glass beads have transparent outer surface and the color inside gives the beads a mesmerising look. If you are looking for something unique to add in your designs then this would be your right choice.
You can buy these seed beads at wholesale prices from your favourite online bead store.
Explore other beading supplies
You can also find other beads like ceramic beads, crystal beads, delica beads, faceted round beads, faceted briolette beads, natural stone beads and metal beads at best bead store and this bead store is the largest supplier of seed beads at wholesale prices.
Delica beads are small tube beads that are used for the adornment and decoration work. These glass beads come in various sizes, colors, and finishes. You can also choose them according to the brands as they come in various brands too. In this blog, we are going to discuss about various brands which are available in Delica Beads.
1) Toho Beads: These are Japanese which are highly consistent in color, size and shape. You can easily achieve professional look while working with them. The color and finish available in these are truly gorgeous. You are going to love how these beads will enhance your overall beading experience.
2) Miyuki Beads: These are also Japanese beads that are known for its high consistency in color, size and finish. They are also available in various sizes and colors. Though they are very similar in properties with Toho beads, but they have a different built design and feel. You can easily use these miyuki delica beads for bead weaving and stringing.
3) Indian Beads: These beads are the consistent in color and finish. However, you will find that they are a bit inconsistent in size. If you are fan of beads that are provide your designs boho chic look then you can definitely go for these. These wholesale beads can give your designs a unique look too. These are perfect beads for jewelry making.
4) MGB 2 Cut Beads: These are also Japanese beads and similar to miyuki and toho, they are consistent in color, size and finish. However, their built design and feel is very different from toho and miyuki. They are also available in lovely colors and beautiful finishes.
You can buy delica beads online at wholesale prices only on embroiderymaterial.com. Please let me know in the comments below which brand do you use for doing your embroidery work and which brand you prefer for jewelry making.
Bugle beads are beautiful beads that are available in so many varieties. They can make your embroidery, beading and jewelry making project much more interesting. In this blog, we are going discuss about various types of glass bugle beads available online on embroiderymaterial.com:
MGB Beads: These glass beads are available in 3mm size. They look like delica beads but are longer than them. They are available in various beautiful colors and finishes. You are going to love how these beads will transform your embroidery and jewelry designs. You can easily buy them online at wholesale prices in India and worldwide on embroiderymaterial.com.
Miyuki Beads: These glass beads are also available in 3mm size. These Japanese beads are highly consistent in color, size and finish. These are perfect for precise work as they can make your work look much more interesting.
Preciosa Beads: These are also perfect for jewelry making. Find these in gorgeous colors online only at embroiderymaterial.com.
Indian Beads: These nalki beads come in various shapes and sizes. Let’s explore them one by one:
1. Tube Beads: They are perfect when you want to mix and match them with other beads.
2. Gear Shape Beads: These beads are in the shape of gear. You will find them in various different colors. They are perfect beads for jewelry making. You are going to love how these will transform your jewelry designs.
3. Twisted Pipe Beads: These will provide unique look to your designs. You can add fringe look to your designs with them.
4. Long Pipe Beads: These are really long beads that are perfect for making bead laces and fringe jewelry items.
5. Square Beads: These you can easily mix and match with different beads while making jewelry items like bracelets, necklaces and anklets.
This was all about various types of glass bugle beads online at wholesale prices at embroiderymaterial.com. Please let me know in the comments below which brand is your favorite and where you are going to use them.
When it comes to jewelry making beads hold a lot of importance. Crystal beads are one type of beads that are extremely versatile and can be used for making any jewelry designs. They are available in so many different varieties and shapes like tube, cone, bicone, rectangle, etc. They are perfect for making necklaces, bracelets, earrings, anklets and other jewelry items. Let’s know more about crystal beads for jewelry making one by one:
1) Bicone Beads: These small pieces are perfect when you want to add something shiny to your designs. These faceted beads reflect a large amount of light which makes them more beautiful and shimmery. They are perfect for the embellishment of garments and various lifestyle items. You can find Swarovski Crystal Bicone beads online at wholesale prices on embroiderymaterial.com.
2) Disco Ball Shambhala Beads: These disco beads are made with clay and has crystal chatons embedded in them. These balls beads are available in various lovely colors like green, blue, white, gold, etc. You can easily make necklaces, bracelets, earrings and other jewelry items with them. You can easily wear jewelry made with them with any outfit.
3) Rondelle Beads: These tiny beads have a beautiful shine. They can be used in for embroidery, as well as jewelry making. You can use them as spacer beads too while making any jewelry piece. I am sure you are going to love how these will transform the overall look of your project. These are available in beautiful colors and will surely provide uniqueness to your designs.
4) Cone Beads: These cone beads are perfect for stringing and making jewelry with charms. These beautiful pieces can be easily changed into charms. All you need is some headpins and pliers. You can easily add these charms to any jewelry item with jump rings.
5) Briolette Beads: These pear shape beads are small and alluring beads that can be used for adoring garments and making jewelry items. You can easily add these to any design. These will make sure that your design turn out to be as beautiful as you imagined them to be.
6) Rectangle Tube Beads:These lovely beads are available in so many beautiful colors and finish. These fire polished beads can easily change the whole game for your project. If you are someone who loves to experiment with your jewelry designs then I would highly recommend you try these lovely beads. These are perfect beads for jewelry making.
So, this was all about various types of crystal beads online at wholesale prices on embroiderymaterial.com.