When you are making any jewelry item, the best thing you can do is use jewelry chain in them. Jewelry chains are the loveliest jewelry making materials. There are various chains which can be used for making beautiful jewelry items. You can get amazing chains at our online store. In this blog, we will discuss the various chains available and difference among them so that you can choose the right one for your project.
1) Ball Chain: This chain is made by linking various small metal balls together at an equal interval. There is one version of this chain that has a faceted diamond cut which makes them extremely shiny. You can find beautiful ball chains in various colors and different sizes. They are perfect for making fashion jewelry, decorating paintings and other craft projects.
2) Bar Ball Chain: These jewelry making supplies are same as ball chain but they have bars linked in between the balls at an equal interval. This chain has more definition and texture. It can be used for making various jewelry items.
3) Designer Metal Chains: There are some amazing styles available in this section which can be used for both men and women jewelry. They can be used for making necklaces, bracelets, anklets. They can even be used for adorning jackets, jeans, etc.
4) Beads Chain: These are the perfect chains for jewelry making. These are wire wrapped chains with beads in between. They can surely make your designs thrive and make them look much more beautiful.
5) Rondelle Chain: In these chains, rondelle beads have been used for making the chains. These beautiful beads have a faceted surface which reflects a lot of light making them extremely shiny.
6) Pearls Chain: These are the most beautiful jewelry making the material. These can be used in so many places be it jewelry or any craft project. These can simply be used in making various jewelry items, all you need is clasp and jump rings and you are good to go.
So, this was all about various types of jewelry chains that you can find online.
Jewelry chains are the easiest and most alluring jewelry making supplies. They can make your designs much more charming and beautiful. You can find them in different varieties on embroiderymaterial.com. In this blog, we will discuss the different types of chains available online and difference among them. This is will help you to choose the right one for your project. So, let’s get started:
1) Ball Chain: This chain is the most beautiful, subtle and elegant chain. It is made by linking various small metal balls together at equal intervals. You can find them in faceted cut too, which is also known as diamond cut. This cut makes the chain extremely shiny and classy. They are available in various colors and sizes. You can easily use them for making jewelry, and decorating paintings.
2) Bar Ball Chain: This is similar to ball chain but the only difference is they have bars attached in between balls. They are also placed at equal intervals which makes them even more beautiful. You will love how much newness they will add to your overall project. Even a single strand can be used for making necklace and bracelets.
3) Designer Metal Chain: These metal chains are available in some alluring styles that can be for both men and women jewelry. They are also used for embellishing bags, jackets, and jeans. I am sure you are going to love all the designs available in these.
4) Bead Chain: These bead chains are perfect for making jewelry. When making any jewelry item with these you don’t need to worry about adding any charm with it as these can perfectly make your designs look interesting when simply added like the way they are. These are the perfect chains for jewelry making.
5) Pearl Chain: These are the most elegant chains among all. They are multipurpose hence they are adored by people the most. They are perfect chains for jewelry making.
6) Rondelle Chain: These chains are similar to bead chain, the only difference is they have rondelle beads instead of plain round beads. The rondelle beads have faceted surface which makes them extremely shiny and beautiful. Once you get hands on them, I am sure you won’t be able to stop using them in your jewelry designs.
So, this was all about various types of jewelry chain online. You can get all these chains online at wholesale prices on embroiderymaterial.com.