Crystal beads are extremely versatile and they can open up a world of possibilities for your jewelry designs. They come in so many varieties and style that you will definitely find the bead which will meet your requirement. From faceted rondelle, tube, cone, to Shambhala disco ball bead and Swarovski Crystal Bicone Beads.
These beautiful exquisite pieces are enough for making any jewelry item be it a necklace, bracelet, anklet or earring. Not only this, but you can also use these beads for embellishing couture wears and beauty pageant wears.
At our bead store, you will find all the crystal beads perfect for making that perfect jewelry piece.
1) Bicone Beads: These beads are small and perfect; they are also faceted beads and have amazing shine. It is sometimes hard to believe that these simple beads are also used for embellishment of designer dresses. Their faceted surface reflects a lot of light and hence they are extremely shiny. You can also check out Swarovski Crystal Bicone Beads as their quality can be matched.
2) Disco Ball Shambhala Beads: These are beautiful round disco beads which are made with clay and have small crystal chatons embedded in them. The best thing about them is they come in one color as well as contrasting colors which makes them even more desirable. Make a bracelet, necklace or anklet with it and enjoy the accent they will provide to your entire ensemble.
3) Rondelle Beads: These are amazing and so beautiful that you are going to love how gorgeous your designs will turn out after their use. They are small, hence, they can be used as spacer beads while making jewelry items. They will definitely provide uniqueness to your designs.
4) Cone Beads: These beautiful beads can be used in two different ways. You can easily use them just by stringing them or by making a charm with them by just adding them to the head pins. These charms can be added to any jewelry items with the help of jump rings. These are perfect beads for jewelry making.
5) Briolette Beads: These lovely beads are very small in size and have a teardrop shape. They have a length-wise drilled holes which makes it easy to incorporate in any jewelry design. Do not underestimate these little beads as they can provide so much more elegance to your designs then you can imagine.
6) Rectangle Tube Beads: You won’t believe how beautiful these beads can make your designs look. These tube beads are rectangle in shape and are available in various lovely colors. You will love the definition they will provide to your jewelry designs.
So, these were some of the crystal beads for jewelry making. You can buy crystal beads online on best bead store at wholesale prices.
Winters are here and with cold weather comes new set of fashionable clothing items and jewelries. If you are someone like me who loves to create their own jewelry and style statement then you are going to love what I am going to share here.
In winters, we can easily make style statement by pairing your outfit with minimal jewelry accessories like bracelets, rings, and earrings. However, it is important to know which type of jewelry will go with winter outfits and I am here to tell you that, you don’t have to search for it as you can easily make them at your home with crystal beads. Crystal beads are known to add shine and elegance to any jewelry item and with any winter outfit which are most of the time really subtle.
You can from various crystal beads to start with. If you are beader or a jewelry designer, you will know what kind of jewelry item you are going make and which type of bead you will use. However, if you are beginner, I will list down all the crystals beads for jewelry making from which you are easily choose the one you want for your masterpiece.
1) Bicone Beads: These faceted beads are so lovely and charming pieces that you will fall in love as soon as you see them. They can make your designs look stylish in so many ways. Their faceted shiny surface will make them sparkle even in dim light. They can turn out be perfect bead for jewelry making and when you will pair earring made with them with your party outfit, I am sure you are going to make heads turn. You can also find Swarovski beads.
2) Rondelle Beads: These pieces can be used for precise work as they are really small in size. They can make your designs outshine. In the picture below you can see 3mm rondelle beads. You can see how charming and outstanding they look.
3) Cone Beads: These are another beautiful piece. They can easily be used as charms. All you have to do is add them to a head pin.
4) Disco Ball Shambhala Beads: These round disco beads are made of clay with small and beautiful chatons embedded into them. You can find them in same as well as contrasting colors. Multicolor bracelets made with them can be worn every day.
5) Briolette Beads: These small pieces are perfect for giving drop look to any jewelry item. You can easily find them in various beautiful colors which will surely compliment your outfit.
6) Rectangle Tube Beads: These tube beads are one of the most unique pieces you can find online. Available in lovely colors, these fire polished pieces can transform your designs. These are perfect beads for jewelry making.
So, this was about various beads for jewelry making that can make your winter jewelry elegant. You can easily find these crystal beads online on embroiderymaterial.com.
When it comes to jewelry making beads hold a lot of importance. Crystal beads are one type of beads that are extremely versatile and can be used for making any jewelry designs. They are available in so many different varieties and shapes like tube, cone, bicone, rectangle, etc. They are perfect for making necklaces, bracelets, earrings, anklets and other jewelry items. Let’s know more about crystal beads for jewelry making one by one:
1) Bicone Beads: These small pieces are perfect when you want to add something shiny to your designs. These faceted beads reflect a large amount of light which makes them more beautiful and shimmery. They are perfect for the embellishment of garments and various lifestyle items. You can find Swarovski Crystal Bicone beads online at wholesale prices on embroiderymaterial.com.
2) Disco Ball Shambhala Beads: These disco beads are made with clay and has crystal chatons embedded in them. These balls beads are available in various lovely colors like green, blue, white, gold, etc. You can easily make necklaces, bracelets, earrings and other jewelry items with them. You can easily wear jewelry made with them with any outfit.
3) Rondelle Beads: These tiny beads have a beautiful shine. They can be used in for embroidery, as well as jewelry making. You can use them as spacer beads too while making any jewelry piece. I am sure you are going to love how these will transform the overall look of your project. These are available in beautiful colors and will surely provide uniqueness to your designs.
4) Cone Beads: These cone beads are perfect for stringing and making jewelry with charms. These beautiful pieces can be easily changed into charms. All you need is some headpins and pliers. You can easily add these charms to any jewelry item with jump rings.
5) Briolette Beads: These pear shape beads are small and alluring beads that can be used for adoring garments and making jewelry items. You can easily add these to any design. These will make sure that your design turn out to be as beautiful as you imagined them to be.
6) Rectangle Tube Beads:These lovely beads are available in so many beautiful colors and finish. These fire polished beads can easily change the whole game for your project. If you are someone who loves to experiment with your jewelry designs then I would highly recommend you try these lovely beads. These are perfect beads for jewelry making.
So, this was all about various types of crystal beads online at wholesale prices on embroiderymaterial.com.