Delica beads are small tube glass beads that are particularly used for doing embroidery on apparels or making jewelry. There are various brands of Delica Beads you can find but it is necessary to understand the difference between them to choose the right one for your project. So, in this blog we will share with you all about Delica Beads (also known as Cutdana) and brands they are available in:
(1) Miyuki Delica:
These Miyuki beads are the premium quality hexagon tube beads that are highly consistent in size, shape and color. Their uniformity and premium quality will make your designs phenomenal. The finish of these beads will surely take your breath away. They can be used in embroidery, crafting and jewelry making projects. Their beautiful work can esily mesmerize anyone. They are used my renowned fashion designers in their creations. You can see their adorable work in the designer dresses.
(2) Toho Hex 2 Cut:
These Toho beads are also Japanese beads that have the high consistency in color, size and finish. They come in so many gorgeous colors and finish. When beaded, they give you the most uniform work of all. Their uniformity makes them perfect beads for jewelry making. They can give your designs a professional look. You are going to love how these beads will make your designs look. World’s famous fashion designers use these in their creations.
(3) MGB 2 Cut:
These beautiful beads are also consistent in size, shape and finish. The difference between MGB, Miyuki is that the Miyuki Delica has pretty thin walls compared to MGB beads. MGB is also available in gorgeous colors and beautiful finishes that can make your designs much more interesting. You can buy these beads online at discounted prices on favorite bead shop . They are also loved by designers and used by them in their designs.
(4) Indian Delica Beads:
These wholesale indian beads would be perfect for you if uniformity is not a constraint for you. The lovely colors and beautiful patterns can give you a large number of possibilities. The variation in size of these beads gives your designs a boho look. If you are someone who just want to make your to be stylish-yet-funky, these beads would to the job. The advantage with them is you can get them at wholesale prices.
So, this was all about the various types of Delica Beads that can get online. You can buy delica beads online at wholesale prices only on your favorite bead store. They are available in various sizes like 15/0 and 11/0. We are sure that you will find the exact color and size you are looking for. The various beautiful finishes will work as a cherry on cake. Get your hands on these goodies now.
Glass beads are more prominently used in jewelry making. However, there work in embroidery has always been significant. The precise, highly detailed work or even a touch of these beads can totally transform your designs.
So, in this blog, we are going to discuss various glass beads and where they are used in embroidery.
(1) Seed Beads: These small round beads are the most used among all. They provide definition to any design. You can do detailed work or a little touch up of your design with them. They can totally transform your designs. With that, they can truly refine your designs. They are easily paired with sequins.
There are various sizes available in them from 15/0 to 6/0.
(2) Delica Beads:These cutdana beads are used for doing detailed embroidery work. Their work can easily transform any design. You can see their precise work on lehenga, salwar kameez and more. So, it makes them perfect beads for lehenga, salwar kameez, sherwani, and other apparel’s embellishment.
Whether you are from Chennai, Mumbai or you are from Europe or America, you can get these beads from your favorite online bead store.
(3) Bugle Beads: Small bugle beads can be used for doing detailed embroidery work and for making flower buds when paired with seed beads. Big Nalki bugle beads are used for giving fringes look to any dress or lace. You might have seen fringes on blouses, sarees. Well! Those are actually these bugle beads.
(4) Glass Pearls: These are beautiful pearls that can totally transform your embroidery design. Available in beautiful colors, you can choose the right one from the various sizes available. Some of the glass pearls have beautiful solid color while others have a charming dual color wave effect.
So, these were some of the uses of glass beads in embroidery. These are perfect beads for jewelry making, crafting and embroidery. You can also use for jewelry making or craft work. Their varied uses make them must-haves. You can get them all at wholesale prices only on best bead store. Let me know in the comments below which one is your favorite and where you are going to use them.
Delica beads are small tube beads that are used for the adornment and decoration work. These glass beads come in various sizes, colors, and finishes. You can also choose them according to the brands as they come in various brands too. In this blog, we are going to discuss about various brands which are available in Delica Beads.
1) Toho Beads: These are Japanese which are highly consistent in color, size and shape. You can easily achieve professional look while working with them. The color and finish available in these are truly gorgeous. You are going to love how these beads will enhance your overall beading experience.
2) Miyuki Beads: These are also Japanese beads that are known for its high consistency in color, size and finish. They are also available in various sizes and colors. Though they are very similar in properties with Toho beads, but they have a different built design and feel. You can easily use these miyuki delica beads for bead weaving and stringing.
3) Indian Beads: These beads are the consistent in color and finish. However, you will find that they are a bit inconsistent in size. If you are fan of beads that are provide your designs boho chic look then you can definitely go for these. These wholesale beads can give your designs a unique look too. These are perfect beads for jewelry making.
4) MGB 2 Cut Beads: These are also Japanese beads and similar to miyuki and toho, they are consistent in color, size and finish. However, their built design and feel is very different from toho and miyuki. They are also available in lovely colors and beautiful finishes.
You can buy delica beads online at wholesale prices only on embroiderymaterial.com. Please let me know in the comments below which brand do you use for doing your embroidery work and which brand you prefer for jewelry making.