In this blog, I am going to discuss about various types of beads for jewelry making. Beads are one material which is very popular and used in most of the jewelry items. However, most people don’t know about the wide range available in them. So, in this blog, I will discuss about the various types of beads used for jewelry making:
(1) Glass Beads:
Glass Beads come in round and cylindrical tube shape. They are perfect for making jewelry items like necklace, bracelets, earrings and anklets. The colorful collection available in these seed beads, delica beads and bugle beads will totally amaze you. The gold, silver and black beads are the mostly used not only in jewelry making but also in embroidery.
(2) Crystal Beads:
You can find an amazing collection of crystal beads at our online store. From cone, bicone, rectangle to rondelle, you can find various lovely shapes in them. These beads have beautiful crystal shine because of the gorgeous finish. You can also find Swarovski Bicone Beads here.
The other most interest bead in this category is disco ball or shambhala beads. They are most amazing and alluring pieces which can take your designs to another level. You can mix and match them all or use them individually. They are all equally beautiful.
Pearls are girl’s companion for life and when available by Swarovski they become much more likable and lovable. You can find acrylic, glass and crystal beads at your own favorite online store. These are perfect pearls for jewelry making be it a necklace or an earring.
(4) Spacer and Stone Beads:
You can also find beautiful collection of stones and spacer beads in various gorgeous patterns and colors. They can be total game changer when it comes to designing any jewelry pieces. Spacer beads specially can be put to use in so many ways. They can help you to refine your jewelry pieces and let them stand out.
So, these were all the different types of beads and you can shop from our online bead store.
I am discussing about the best jewelry beads that can help you to incorporate a new style and look into your designs. You must be familiar with these crystal beads. Aren’t they gorgeous? These fire polished beads are beautiful and the most used beads for jewelry making but there is a catch here, these beads can be used like regular beads or they can be used as a charm.
Who doesn’t love charms? They are the most beautiful and amazing pieces that can be added to jewelry but you may ask why you need to make charms when they are available for sale. Well! The thing is these crystal charms look way cute and crystal in charms can you that shiny and glamorous look. Don’t believe me, check out these cute pictures.
The best thing is you can easily make them yourself with some ball or head pins. All you have to do is take a bead and put it into the headpin. Now, take the other end of the headpin and make a loop with the help of Round Nose Pliers and your cute little charm is ready.
Necklace, Bracelets, Anklets, and Earrings made with this jewelry making materials always stand out. Now, let’s explore the various shapes that are available in:
(1) Disco Crystal Balls Beads: These beautiful Shambhala Beads or crystal balls beads are clay beads that have crystal chatons embedded on them. They are available in beautiful colors and are mostly used for making bracelets.
(2) Rondelle Beads: These little beads are perfect for making. However, they can also be used for embellishing dresses. Their specialty is their beautiful shape that makes it even more likable.
(3) Briolette Beads: These pear-shaped beads help you enhance your embroidery as well as jewelry making experience.
(4) Bicone Beads: These faceted beads are in the shape of a bicone. They are multifaceted hence have a beautiful shine. Available in various gorgeous colors these little pieces are going to give your designs a glamorous look. You can also buy bicone Swarovski beads at best prices only at your own favorite bead shop.
They are used by renowned fashion designers in their creations as they provide a shimmery-yet-classy look. They can be a total game changer and make your designs look more graceful.
(5) Cone and Rectangle Beads: These are other beautiful beads that can add a lovely twist to your jewelry design. They especially look really beautiful when used as a charm. Black crystal beads are first choice of jewelry designers.
So, this was all about the crystal beads. Please let me know in the comments below where you are going to use them and what you are going to make with them.
Delica beads are small tube glass beads that are particularly used for doing embroidery on apparels or making jewelry. There are various brands of Delica Beads you can find but it is necessary to understand the difference between them to choose the right one for your project. So, in this blog we will share with you all about Delica Beads (also known as Cutdana) and brands they are available in:
(1) Miyuki Delica:
These Miyuki beads are the premium quality hexagon tube beads that are highly consistent in size, shape and color. Their uniformity and premium quality will make your designs phenomenal. The finish of these beads will surely take your breath away. They can be used in embroidery, crafting and jewelry making projects. Their beautiful work can esily mesmerize anyone. They are used my renowned fashion designers in their creations. You can see their adorable work in the designer dresses.
(2) Toho Hex 2 Cut:
These Toho beads are also Japanese beads that have the high consistency in color, size and finish. They come in so many gorgeous colors and finish. When beaded, they give you the most uniform work of all. Their uniformity makes them perfect beads for jewelry making. They can give your designs a professional look. You are going to love how these beads will make your designs look. World’s famous fashion designers use these in their creations.
(3) MGB 2 Cut:
These beautiful beads are also consistent in size, shape and finish. The difference between MGB, Miyuki is that the Miyuki Delica has pretty thin walls compared to MGB beads. MGB is also available in gorgeous colors and beautiful finishes that can make your designs much more interesting. You can buy these beads online at discounted prices on favorite bead shop . They are also loved by designers and used by them in their designs.
(4) Indian Delica Beads:
These wholesale indian beads would be perfect for you if uniformity is not a constraint for you. The lovely colors and beautiful patterns can give you a large number of possibilities. The variation in size of these beads gives your designs a boho look. If you are someone who just want to make your to be stylish-yet-funky, these beads would to the job. The advantage with them is you can get them at wholesale prices.
So, this was all about the various types of Delica Beads that can get online. You can buy delica beads online at wholesale prices only on your favorite bead store. They are available in various sizes like 15/0 and 11/0. We are sure that you will find the exact color and size you are looking for. The various beautiful finishes will work as a cherry on cake. Get your hands on these goodies now.
Glass beads are more prominently used in jewelry making. However, there work in embroidery has always been significant. The precise, highly detailed work or even a touch of these beads can totally transform your designs.
So, in this blog, we are going to discuss various glass beads and where they are used in embroidery.
(1) Seed Beads: These small round beads are the most used among all. They provide definition to any design. You can do detailed work or a little touch up of your design with them. They can totally transform your designs. With that, they can truly refine your designs. They are easily paired with sequins.
There are various sizes available in them from 15/0 to 6/0.
(2) Delica Beads:These cutdana beads are used for doing detailed embroidery work. Their work can easily transform any design. You can see their precise work on lehenga, salwar kameez and more. So, it makes them perfect beads for lehenga, salwar kameez, sherwani, and other apparel’s embellishment.
Whether you are from Chennai, Mumbai or you are from Europe or America, you can get these beads from your favorite online bead store.
(3) Bugle Beads: Small bugle beads can be used for doing detailed embroidery work and for making flower buds when paired with seed beads. Big Nalki bugle beads are used for giving fringes look to any dress or lace. You might have seen fringes on blouses, sarees. Well! Those are actually these bugle beads.
(4) Glass Pearls: These are beautiful pearls that can totally transform your embroidery design. Available in beautiful colors, you can choose the right one from the various sizes available. Some of the glass pearls have beautiful solid color while others have a charming dual color wave effect.
So, these were some of the uses of glass beads in embroidery. These are perfect beads for jewelry making, crafting and embroidery. You can also use for jewelry making or craft work. Their varied uses make them must-haves. You can get them all at wholesale prices only on best bead store. Let me know in the comments below which one is your favorite and where you are going to use them.