Seed beads are small beads that have a hole in the centre. They are round in shape, made of glass and are smooth to touch. The shape of these beads is like plant seeds, hence the name. In India, they are known as Moti.
Uses of Seed Beads
They are used to embellish apparels, purses, footwear, bags and craft projects. They are also used in designing fashion accessories and making jewellery. They are the most widely used beading material since ages. Earlier, they used to come in simple finish but nowadays they are available in countless colors, finishes and sizes. They are perfect beads of jewelry making.
Miyuki and Preciosa are the most popular brands. They offer high consistency in color, shape, size, and finish. Miyuki Beads and Preciosa Beads are used by designers all over the world. You can also find Indian Beads which are a bit uneven in size but can surely help you to achieve boho look.
Most popular color in Seed Beads
Most popular colors in seed beads are gold and silver. At embroiderymaterial.com, you can explore them in hues like pink, blue, peach, white, cream, yellow, green, orange, gold, silver, brown, black, gunmetal, purple, fuchsia, red, lemon yellow and much more. The main attractions in are double color beads. They are popularly used in making bracelets, necklaces, earrings, anklets and other fashion accessories. Gold and silver color seed beads are for sale.
Beautiful Finishes in Seed Beads
At embroiderymaterial.com, you can explore seed beads alluring finishes like lustre, iris, opaque, ab, transparent, opaque lustre, inside color, glazed lustre, silverline and transparent lustre.
Lustre Finish beads have an amazing shine and these glossy beads are perfect for adding glamour in your designs.
Silverline Finish beads have an amazing silver color coating on the walls of the hole. Add these beauties in your designs to get a splashy look.
Inside Color beads have solid color on the walls of the hole of bead. These beautiful glass beads have transparent outer surface and the color inside gives the beads a mesmerising look. If you are looking for something unique to add in your designs then this would be your right choice.
You can buy these seed beads at wholesale prices from your favourite online bead store.
Explore other beading supplies
You can also find other beads like ceramic beads, crystal beads, delica beads, faceted round beads, faceted briolette beads, natural stone beads and metal beads at best bead store and this bead store is the largest supplier of seed beads at wholesale prices.
Bugle beads are beautiful beads that are available in so many varieties. They can make your embroidery, beading and jewelry making project much more interesting. In this blog, we are going discuss about various types of glass bugle beads available online on embroiderymaterial.com:
MGB Beads: These glass beads are available in 3mm size. They look like delica beads but are longer than them. They are available in various beautiful colors and finishes. You are going to love how these beads will transform your embroidery and jewelry designs. You can easily buy them online at wholesale prices in India and worldwide on embroiderymaterial.com.
Miyuki Beads: These glass beads are also available in 3mm size. These Japanese beads are highly consistent in color, size and finish. These are perfect for precise work as they can make your work look much more interesting.
Preciosa Beads: These are also perfect for jewelry making. Find these in gorgeous colors online only at embroiderymaterial.com.
Indian Beads: These nalki beads come in various shapes and sizes. Let’s explore them one by one:
1. Tube Beads: They are perfect when you want to mix and match them with other beads.
2. Gear Shape Beads: These beads are in the shape of gear. You will find them in various different colors. They are perfect beads for jewelry making. You are going to love how these will transform your jewelry designs.
3. Twisted Pipe Beads: These will provide unique look to your designs. You can add fringe look to your designs with them.
4. Long Pipe Beads: These are really long beads that are perfect for making bead laces and fringe jewelry items.
5. Square Beads: These you can easily mix and match with different beads while making jewelry items like bracelets, necklaces and anklets.
This was all about various types of glass bugle beads online at wholesale prices at embroiderymaterial.com. Please let me know in the comments below which brand is your favorite and where you are going to use them.
Beads play an important role in embroidery and jewelry making. Their availability in different sizes, colors and finishes makes them even more likable. Today we are going to talk about cylinder beads that are available on your favorite bead store embroiderymaterial.com.
1) Indian Beads: These low-cost beads are consistent in color and finish. However, they are a bit uneven in size. If you are looking for something that will give your designs a boho look then you can go for these beads. These beads will give your designs a unique charm.
2) Miyuki 2 Cut Beads: Miyuki 2 cut beads are the premium quality Japanese beads. They are loved by designers as they are highly consistency in color, size and finish. You are going to love the range of color and finishes present in miyuki beads.
3) Toho Hex Cut Beads: These are also premium quality Japanese beads that are highly consistent in color, size, finish and shape. These are perfect beads for jewelry making. They also come in various colors, sizes and finishes. With description it seems like toho and miyuki beads are similar but they very different in look and feel. Toho beads will give your designs a professional look.
4) MGB 2 Cut Beads: MGB, Matsuno Glass Beads is also another Japanese brand which makes beads with high consistent in color, size and finish. You can find them in various beautiful colors and gorgeous finishes. These are perfect beads for jewelry making.
So, this was about various types of 2 cut beads available online on embroiderymaterial.com.