Pearl beads are the most beautiful beads that you can use for embroidery and jewelry making. They come in so many beautiful colors and material that you are bound to get attracted to them. Different types of premium quality pearls are available at wholesale prices on our online pearl shop, so explore the types of pearls online one by one:
1) Glass Pearls: These beautiful pearls are made from glass. They have a really nice color and shine. They are affordable and come in various sizes like 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm. They are surely the best pearls for jewelry making. They can also be used for embroidery as they are easy to sew and makes embroidery designs more elegant. These are perfect pearl beads for jewelry making. The popular color used in pearls is Ivory; it provides the more charming-yet-elegant look to any design. You can even make a single strand necklace with pearl stud earrings to pair with it. I am sure you are going to love how adorable they are.
2) Swarovski Crystal Pearls: These Swarovski pearls are made from crystal, coated with color and polished to get amazing shine. They are so beautiful that your heart might skip a beat. The shine of these pearls is unbeatable and the quality is unmatched. Most renowned fashion designers use these Swarovski crystal pearls in their creations. They are perfect for both embroidery and jewelry making. You can buy Swarovski pearls online in various colors at your own pearl shop.
3) Acrylic Pearls: These pearls are made of acrylic material. They are very light in weight and are perfect for kid’s jewelry project. You can find acrylic beads in gorgeous neon pop up colors that will summer jewelry much more interesting. They come in two shapes round and oval. You can either mix and match or go with one shape and color.
So, this was all about various types of pearls available online. You can buy all these pearls online at best pearl shop.
Seed beads are small beads that have a hole in the centre. They are round in shape, made of glass and are smooth to touch. The shape of these beads is like plant seeds, hence the name. In India, they are known as Moti.
Uses of Seed Beads
They are used to embellish apparels, purses, footwear, bags and craft projects. They are also used in designing fashion accessories and making jewellery. They are the most widely used beading material since ages. Earlier, they used to come in simple finish but nowadays they are available in countless colors, finishes and sizes. They are perfect beads of jewelry making.
Miyuki and Preciosa are the most popular brands. They offer high consistency in color, shape, size, and finish. Miyuki Beads and Preciosa Beads are used by designers all over the world. You can also find Indian Beads which are a bit uneven in size but can surely help you to achieve boho look.
Most popular color in Seed Beads
Most popular colors in seed beads are gold and silver. At embroiderymaterial.com, you can explore them in hues like pink, blue, peach, white, cream, yellow, green, orange, gold, silver, brown, black, gunmetal, purple, fuchsia, red, lemon yellow and much more. The main attractions in are double color beads. They are popularly used in making bracelets, necklaces, earrings, anklets and other fashion accessories. Gold and silver color seed beads are for sale.
Beautiful Finishes in Seed Beads
At embroiderymaterial.com, you can explore seed beads alluring finishes like lustre, iris, opaque, ab, transparent, opaque lustre, inside color, glazed lustre, silverline and transparent lustre.
Lustre Finish beads have an amazing shine and these glossy beads are perfect for adding glamour in your designs.
Silverline Finish beads have an amazing silver color coating on the walls of the hole. Add these beauties in your designs to get a splashy look.
Inside Color beads have solid color on the walls of the hole of bead. These beautiful glass beads have transparent outer surface and the color inside gives the beads a mesmerising look. If you are looking for something unique to add in your designs then this would be your right choice.
You can buy these seed beads at wholesale prices from your favourite online bead store.
Explore other beading supplies
You can also find other beads like ceramic beads, crystal beads, delica beads, faceted round beads, faceted briolette beads, natural stone beads and metal beads at best bead store and this bead store is the largest supplier of seed beads at wholesale prices.
Jewelry cord and jewelry wire plays an important role when it comes to jewelry making. These jewelry making materials can make your jewelry much more durable and interesting. In this blog, we are going to discuss about various jewelry wires and jewelry cords that are available online.
1) Beading Wire: Beading wire also known as tiger-tail wire is used for making jewelry with beads. It can be used for making bracelets, anklets, necklaces and more. They come in various beautiful colors which will makes it to design the jewelry as per your choice.
2) Waxed Thread: The cotton threads are braided to form round cord which is then coated with wax to get smooth finish. These are used for making braided jewerly items. Beads like ceramic beads, natural stones beads etc. that have big holes can be used with them. Braided bracelets and necklaces can easily be made with them. You can find them in various beautiful colors like white, yellow, green, blue, pink and more.
3) Nylon Jewelry Cord: This cord is also used for making braided jewelry items. It is also available in beautiful colors like yellow, green, blue and more. You can mix and match colors to make a gorgeous jewelry pieces. These are also used for doing craft works.
4) Elastic Thread Cord: Elastic Threads or Elastic Cords are mainly used for making stretchy bracelets. These can make the jewelry making work really easy for you as you don’t need clasp or crimps with it. All you need to do is, bead the stretchy cord and tie a knot at the end. To secure the knot use dab some glue on it and you are done. It’s really easy to work with this jewelry making cord. You can find various beautiful colors which will surely make your jewelry making experience even more pleasant.
So, this was all about jewelry cord and jewelry wire. You can buy all these jewelry making supplies at wholesale prices only on emboiderymaterial.com.
Jewelry chains are the easiest and most alluring jewelry making supplies. They can make your designs much more charming and beautiful. You can find them in different varieties on embroiderymaterial.com. In this blog, we will discuss the different types of chains available online and difference among them. This is will help you to choose the right one for your project. So, let’s get started:
1) Ball Chain: This chain is the most beautiful, subtle and elegant chain. It is made by linking various small metal balls together at equal intervals. You can find them in faceted cut too, which is also known as diamond cut. This cut makes the chain extremely shiny and classy. They are available in various colors and sizes. You can easily use them for making jewelry, and decorating paintings.
2) Bar Ball Chain: This is similar to ball chain but the only difference is they have bars attached in between balls. They are also placed at equal intervals which makes them even more beautiful. You will love how much newness they will add to your overall project. Even a single strand can be used for making necklace and bracelets.
3) Designer Metal Chain: These metal chains are available in some alluring styles that can be for both men and women jewelry. They are also used for embellishing bags, jackets, and jeans. I am sure you are going to love all the designs available in these.
4) Bead Chain: These bead chains are perfect for making jewelry. When making any jewelry item with these you don’t need to worry about adding any charm with it as these can perfectly make your designs look interesting when simply added like the way they are. These are the perfect chains for jewelry making.
5) Pearl Chain: These are the most elegant chains among all. They are multipurpose hence they are adored by people the most. They are perfect chains for jewelry making.
6) Rondelle Chain: These chains are similar to bead chain, the only difference is they have rondelle beads instead of plain round beads. The rondelle beads have faceted surface which makes them extremely shiny and beautiful. Once you get hands on them, I am sure you won’t be able to stop using them in your jewelry designs.
So, this was all about various types of jewelry chain online. You can get all these chains online at wholesale prices on embroiderymaterial.com.
For a jewelry designer, it is always necessary to be creative and come up with new ideas and designs every time. However, it can get tricky sometimes. So, I have brought to you a list of jewelry making supplies that you can use to make your jewelry designs unique every time. In this blog, we are going to explore them together.
1) Charms: My most favorite and most adorable jewelry components are charms. I love how these add a unique touch to every design they are added to. They can truly make a simple design much prettier and alluring. Metal charms are the most popular ones and can be used to accessorize any jewelry piece. I am sure ones you start using them, you won’t be able to look back.
2) Filigree Stampings: These are definitely one of kind which makes them perfect for adding uniqueness and charm. You can plainly use them or you and hammer them to take the desired shape. It requires some skills to use them but once you get hang of them, I am sure you will be adding them to your designs more often.
3) Bezel Connector: These little pieces are perfect for adding definition and filling spaces. They can also elongate your designs in a beautiful way. These are made of some beautiful stones which are really unique and have a significance of their own. They can be easily attached with jump rings. You can easily mix and match them as they are available in so many beautiful colors and sizes.
4) Pendant Online: Well, one thing that can easily add a newness quickly to plain simple jewelry chain is pendants. You can always make pretty necklaces by just adding pendants. They are so beautiful that they can easily make jewelry unique and charming.
So, this was all about various types of jewelry making materials that can make your designs stand out. You can buy all these jewelry making supplies at wholesale prices on embroiderymaterial.com. I really appreciate you for taking out the time and explore these components with me.
There are various jewelry findings that a jewelry designer must add to their collection. These jewelry findings will always come handy no matter what type of jewelry you are planning to make. Today we are going to learn more about must-have jewelry making materials:
1) Crimp Beads: Crimp Beads are really small beads that are used for securing your jewelry design into place. These crimp beads are made of metal and have very thin walls which makes it easy to squeeze them into place. You can use chain nose pliers or flat nose pliers to squeeze them. These are perfect for stringing and beading projects. They secure your jewelry into place.
2) Eye Pins: Eye pins are used for making beaded link. These pins have loop on one side and other side is open. You can easily slide a bead on one side and make a loop with round nose plier to make a beaded link. This link can easily be used for making necklace, bracelets, earrings etc.
3) Head Pins: Head Pins have a flat round stopover at one end and another end is open. They are perfect when you want to end the link and give that hanging/dangling effect to your design. These can be used for making pendant and charm, for that all you have to do is add a bead in the head pin and create a loop at the open end. Now, with the help of jump ring add it anywhere.
4) Jump Rings: Jump rings are used for adding charms, beaded links, chains, clasps, etc. to the jewelry design. They are available in various sizes so you can choose the right size for you design. They are perfect for creating dangling effect for your design. They are available in two colors, gold and silver.
5) Clasp: The most important jewelry finding of all is clasps. It makes your jewelry wearable and secures your whole design into place. There are various types of clasps like lobster clasp, ring clasp, spring clasp and more.
So, this was all about various types of jewelry making supplies a jewelry designer must own. You can buy jewelry findings online at embroiderymaterial.com.