Jewelry cord and jewelry wire plays an important role when it comes to jewelry making. These jewelry making materials can make your jewelry much more durable and interesting. In this blog, we are going to discuss about various jewelry wires and jewelry cords that are available online.
1) Beading Wire: Beading wire also known as tiger-tail wire is used for making jewelry with beads. It can be used for making bracelets, anklets, necklaces and more. They come in various beautiful colors which will makes it to design the jewelry as per your choice.
2) Waxed Thread: The cotton threads are braided to form round cord which is then coated with wax to get smooth finish. These are used for making braided jewerly items. Beads like ceramic beads, natural stones beads etc. that have big holes can be used with them. Braided bracelets and necklaces can easily be made with them. You can find them in various beautiful colors like white, yellow, green, blue, pink and more.
3) Nylon Jewelry Cord: This cord is also used for making braided jewelry items. It is also available in beautiful colors like yellow, green, blue and more. You can mix and match colors to make a gorgeous jewelry pieces. These are also used for doing craft works.
4) Elastic Thread Cord: Elastic Threads or Elastic Cords are mainly used for making stretchy bracelets. These can make the jewelry making work really easy for you as you don’t need clasp or crimps with it. All you need to do is, bead the stretchy cord and tie a knot at the end. To secure the knot use dab some glue on it and you are done. It’s really easy to work with this jewelry making cord. You can find various beautiful colors which will surely make your jewelry making experience even more pleasant.
So, this was all about jewelry cord and jewelry wire. You can buy all these jewelry making supplies at wholesale prices only on emboiderymaterial.com.
Metallic wire Embroidery is a type of embroidery where wires are used for creating designs and patterns on fabrics. The metal embroidery can easily be carried out with needles like aari, tambour and zardozi needles. There are various beautiful designs that can be easily carried and made out with the help of these needles. In this blog, we are going to discuss about various types of metal wires that can be used for doing metal embroidery.
1) French Wire: French wire also know dabka, is one of the most basic embroidery wires that you are going to use when getting started with metal embroidery. They are available in various beautiful patterns like spiral and more. You can also find them in matte and luster finish. They are available in various size ranging from 0.5mm to 4mm.
2) Bullion Wire: Also known as Nakshi. This wire is comparatively shiny as it is flat and coiled in angular matter. If you want to add bling to your embroidery designs then you can easily opt for this wire. At embroiderymaterial.com, you can find these in many lovely colors and sizes. I am sure you are going to love how these will outshine your designs.
3) Gimp Wire This wire is also known as gijai or stiff wire for embroidery. It is perfect for outlining any design. It can make your embroidery work more defined and elegant. You can find it in beautiful colors like red, green, blue, yellow and more.
4) Mukaish: Mukaish is used mainly for chikankari work. They can be easily sewed with tel kirma mukaish needle or just normal sewing needle. Various patterns like dots, leaf etc. can be easily created on any fabric with this.
So, this was all about various types of wires for embroidery. You can easily buy them online on embroiderymaterial.com at wholesale prices.