Glass beads are more prominently used in jewelry making. However, there work in embroidery has always been significant. The precise, highly detailed work or even a touch of these beads can totally transform your designs.
So, in this blog, we are going to discuss various glass beads and where they are used in embroidery.
(1) Seed Beads: These small round beads are the most used among all. They provide definition to any design. You can do detailed work or a little touch up of your design with them. They can totally transform your designs. With that, they can truly refine your designs. They are easily paired with sequins.
There are various sizes available in them from 15/0 to 6/0.
(2) Delica Beads:These cutdana beads are used for doing detailed embroidery work. Their work can easily transform any design. You can see their precise work on lehenga, salwar kameez and more. So, it makes them perfect beads for lehenga, salwar kameez, sherwani, and other apparel’s embellishment.
Whether you are from Chennai, Mumbai or you are from Europe or America, you can get these beads from your favorite online bead store.
(3) Bugle Beads: Small bugle beads can be used for doing detailed embroidery work and for making flower buds when paired with seed beads. Big Nalki bugle beads are used for giving fringes look to any dress or lace. You might have seen fringes on blouses, sarees. Well! Those are actually these bugle beads.
(4) Glass Pearls: These are beautiful pearls that can totally transform your embroidery design. Available in beautiful colors, you can choose the right one from the various sizes available. Some of the glass pearls have beautiful solid color while others have a charming dual color wave effect.
So, these were some of the uses of glass beads in embroidery. These are perfect beads for jewelry making, crafting and embroidery. You can also use for jewelry making or craft work. Their varied uses make them must-haves. You can get them all at wholesale prices only on best bead store. Let me know in the comments below which one is your favorite and where you are going to use them.
Are you searching for a perfect bead for your jewelry making project and want to add beauty to your designs then you are at the right place. There are so many varieties of beads available that it becomes really difficult to choose the right one that will perfectly fit the design. I am going to talk only about beads for jewelry making and beads for beading. These beads can be amazing when used for various items like necklaces, anklets and bracelets. So, let’s explore them one by one:
(1) Spacer beads: These beautiful beads are perfect when you want to highlight your focal bead or fill in the spaces between your designs. They can come extremely handy when you want to lengthen your design or you want to add a bead that is unique enough to catch anyone’s attention.
(2) Pearls: Pearls are another most perfect bead for jewelry making. You can find both glass pearls and crystal pearls at pearls online store. They are perfect for making jewelry items like necklaces, bracelets, earrings and more.
(3) Crystal Beads: This section comprises of a wide collection of beautiful beads that are used for adding texture to your jewelry design. From Swarovski Bicone beads to crystal rondelle beads, you can find them various lovely colors and shapes.
(4) Seed Beads: These small glass beads look like a little drop of heaven and can be used for making lovely patterns and stylish designs. They are available by various brands like Miyuki and Preciosa.
(5) Delica Beads: These are small tubular beads that can make your designs outstanding. You can easily use them in your jewelry designs. They can surely make your designs charming. They are available in various brands like Miyuki, Preciosa, and Toho.
(6) Bugle Beads: These beads come in various different shapes and sizes. They can be used in many different ways for adding definition to your designs. They are available in Miyuki and MGB brand.
(7) Jasper Beads: These are the most beautiful patterned beads. They are derived from Jasper gemstone and can be used for making necklaces and bracelets.
(8) Ceramic Beads: These are another set of beads that are perfect for making colorful jewelry items. You can find multi color beads in different shapes.
(9) Natural Stone Beads: Well, in this category you will find beads in a very different pattern and shapes. They are perfect if you want give a bohemian look to your jewelry designs.
(10) Peanut and Superduo Beads: Superduo beads have two holes can be used for making unique jewelry items. Peanut beads are in the shape of a peanut and when used together they form a beautiful interlinking pattern that can surely give your designs a new look.
So, this was all about various beads for jewelry making. You can buy all type of beads from best online bead store. I hope now you will be able to choose the right bead for your design. Let me know in the comments below which bead you like the most and where you are going to use it.
When it comes to beaded jewelry there are a whole lot of beads that you can use for making your jewelry item. However, there are some beautiful crystal beads that will always make your jewelry stand out. So, let’s discuss them one by one:
1) Bicone Beads: These beautiful beads are in shape of a bicone and have a beautiful faceted surface. They are perfect for both embroidery and jewelry making. They can totally transform your designs and make them look extremely beautiful. Bicone Swarovski beads are premium quality beads that can make your designs thrive. They are cut in a way that they reflect large amount of light which makes me extremely shiny. I am sure you are going to love how these beads which make your designs look. These are one perfect beads for jewelry making.
2) Cone Beads: These are pretty lovely beads and come in a shape of cone. They can be used like this or you can add them to head pins and get lovely crystal charms. These charms can be added to any jewelry items like necklace, anklets, bracelets or more with the help of jump rings. So, get your hands on these beads.
3) Disco Ball Beads:These gorgeous beads are made with clay and have small crystal chatons embedded on them. These round beads come in gorgeous colors and can make your necklaces, bracelets, and earrings shine. You are going to love how they will enhance your overall look.
4) Rondelle Beads: These faceted beads have an amazing shine. They can surely make your embroidery and jewelry designs stand out. They are really tiny and can be used as spacer beads while making jewelry items. They are must-haves as they can be used for doing various craft projects.
6) Rectangle Tube Beads: These rectangle tube beads can add so much definition to your design. They are ideal for making jewelry items like bracelets, anklets, earrings and necklace. You are going to love the uniqueness they will provide to your design. These are perfect beads for jewelry making.
5) Briolette Beads: These are pear shape beads and are really small in size. They have a length-wise drilled holes that makes it easy to use in any necklace, bracelet, anklet or any other jewelry item. They can also be used as charm, all you need is head pins and a pliers.
So, this was all of crystal beads that are perfect for embroidery and jewelry making. You can buy these crystal beads online at best bead store at wholesale prices. Please do let me know in the comments below which bead you like the most and what you are going to make with it.
Jewelry designer put their heart into designing a single jewelry piece and it is so important for them to choose the right jewelry supplies so that their heartful efforts can show in their creation. So, if you are a jewelry designer and want the best results while making your jewelry pieces then you must always use the best quality supplies. And where else you will get the best jewellery making materials other than our online store.
A) Jewelry Component:
There are various jewelry components that can be used for making necklaces, bracelets, earrings, anklets and other jewelry items. Let’s discuss them all one by one:
These are beautiful pieces that can be used for making various jewelry items and help in refining the designs. They are also known for adding dimension to any design. You can find pom pom charms, crystal charms and metal charms for jewelry making. They are surely going to make your designs interesting. There are so many designs and patterns available in them. You are going to love how your designs will turn out to be after their use.
You can find chili pendant and crystal pendant at attractive prices. These jewelry pendants can be used for making beautiful necklaces and earrings. You can choose from various colors and give your designs a magical look. You can also find colourful tassels necklaces.
3) Filigree Stampings:
These beautiful pieces come in various patterns and designs and can be used for making various fashion jewelry items.
4) Bezel Connector:
These are small links that can be used for connecting and elongating various jewelry designs.
B) Jewelry Findings:
This category consists of various jewelry findings that can be used for completing any piece. This category consists of jump rings, earring post, head pins, eye pins, clasps, earring hooks, and more. No jewelry item is complete without jewelry findings so, it is always good to add them your collection as they always come handy. There are various styles that are available in this which can give you a lot of options to play and experiment with your designs. Different types of clasps can give you different-different look. Hence, you can have fun with them while making your jewelry piece.
So, this was all about the various jewelry making supplies available online. Let me know in the comments below which material you like the most and what are you going to make it with them.
When you are making any jewelry item, the best thing you can do is use jewelry chain in them. Jewelry chains are the loveliest jewelry making materials. There are various chains which can be used for making beautiful jewelry items. You can get amazing chains at our online store. In this blog, we will discuss the various chains available and difference among them so that you can choose the right one for your project.
1) Ball Chain: This chain is made by linking various small metal balls together at an equal interval. There is one version of this chain that has a faceted diamond cut which makes them extremely shiny. You can find beautiful ball chains in various colors and different sizes. They are perfect for making fashion jewelry, decorating paintings and other craft projects.
2) Bar Ball Chain: These jewelry making supplies are same as ball chain but they have bars linked in between the balls at an equal interval. This chain has more definition and texture. It can be used for making various jewelry items.
3) Designer Metal Chains: There are some amazing styles available in this section which can be used for both men and women jewelry. They can be used for making necklaces, bracelets, anklets. They can even be used for adorning jackets, jeans, etc.
4) Beads Chain: These are the perfect chains for jewelry making. These are wire wrapped chains with beads in between. They can surely make your designs thrive and make them look much more beautiful.
5) Rondelle Chain: In these chains, rondelle beads have been used for making the chains. These beautiful beads have a faceted surface which reflects a lot of light making them extremely shiny.
6) Pearls Chain: These are the most beautiful jewelry making the material. These can be used in so many places be it jewelry or any craft project. These can simply be used in making various jewelry items, all you need is clasp and jump rings and you are good to go.
So, this was all about various types of jewelry chains that you can find online.
When it comes to jewelry making the most important jewelry making supplies are jewelry components and jewelry findings. At embroiderymaterial.com, you can find them online at the best prices. In this blog, we are going to discuss them one by one:
A) Jewelry Findings:
1) Clasps: No jewelry is complete without locks. There are different types of clasps that are available. You can choose the one as per your design needs. We offer you lobster clasps, spring clasp, lever back clasps, etc. to secure your jewelry design in place.
2) Head Pins and Eye Pins: These can be used for making various jewelry items. They can be used for interlinking and making beaded jewelry design. Headpins have a flat round tip at the end and eye pins have an eye at the end.
3) Jump Rings: These are used for linking beaded links or jewelry chains. They can help you give your jewelry design a dangling effect too. They come in two colors i.e. gold and silver. You can also find them in different sizes which makes them even more desirable.
4) Earring Posts and Clutches: You can find flat earring posts and clutches to make studded earrings. You can paste a stone or pom pom on the flat surface and your stud earring is ready to wear.
5) Earring Hooks: You can find earring hooks which can help in making interesting matching earring pieces for your outfit. You can experiment with them and create your own style. These are available in silver and gold which gives you option to explore and experiment with your DIY Jewelry Project.
B) Jewelry Components:
1) Jewelry Charms: These are perfect jewelry components that can add beauty and definition to your designs. They come in all beautiful shapes and sizes which are going to be so hard to resist. This is one of the most interesting jewelry making material. They are available in three types crystal, metal, and pom poms.
2) Pendant: Here, you can find tassels necklace and chilli pendants online. You can just put chilli pendants in your any jewelry chain and you are good to go. They can also be used in necklaces, earrings and bracelets.
3) Filigree Stampings: Here you will find beautiful metal filigree stampings in lovely patterns. They are perfect for making earrings, necklaces and hair accessories.
4) Bezel Connector: They are perfect for connecting and extending your jewelry designs. They come with beautiful stones covered with bezels which have loops for connecting. They can be used for making personalized jewelry items, all you will need is a few jump rings and you are good to go.
So, this was all about various jewelry making materials that you can get at wholesale prices only on best online jewelry supplies store. If you are a jewelry designer, you must add these to your jewelry making collection.