Jewelry chains are the easiest and most alluring jewelry making supplies. They can make your designs much more charming and beautiful. You can find them in different varieties on embroiderymaterial.com. In this blog, we will discuss the different types of chains available online and difference among them. This is will help you to choose the right one for your project. So, let’s get started:
1) Ball Chain: This chain is the most beautiful, subtle and elegant chain. It is made by linking various small metal balls together at equal intervals. You can find them in faceted cut too, which is also known as diamond cut. This cut makes the chain extremely shiny and classy. They are available in various colors and sizes. You can easily use them for making jewelry, and decorating paintings.
2) Bar Ball Chain: This is similar to ball chain but the only difference is they have bars attached in between balls. They are also placed at equal intervals which makes them even more beautiful. You will love how much newness they will add to your overall project. Even a single strand can be used for making necklace and bracelets.
3) Designer Metal Chain: These metal chains are available in some alluring styles that can be for both men and women jewelry. They are also used for embellishing bags, jackets, and jeans. I am sure you are going to love all the designs available in these.
4) Bead Chain: These bead chains are perfect for making jewelry. When making any jewelry item with these you don’t need to worry about adding any charm with it as these can perfectly make your designs look interesting when simply added like the way they are. These are the perfect chains for jewelry making.
5) Pearl Chain: These are the most elegant chains among all. They are multipurpose hence they are adored by people the most. They are perfect chains for jewelry making.
6) Rondelle Chain: These chains are similar to bead chain, the only difference is they have rondelle beads instead of plain round beads. The rondelle beads have faceted surface which makes them extremely shiny and beautiful. Once you get hands on them, I am sure you won’t be able to stop using them in your jewelry designs.
So, this was all about various types of jewelry chain online. You can get all these chains online at wholesale prices on embroiderymaterial.com.
If you are jewelry designer you must be knowing the importance of jewelry chain while making jewelry. They are so versatile when it comes to making any jewelry piece. With them you can make bracelets, necklaces, anklets, and other jewelry items. At embroiderymaterial.com, you can buy various beautiful jewelry chains online at wholesale prices. These chains are available in different types. Let’s discuss them one by one:
1) Ball Chain: The most amazing, elegant and charming chain that you can use for making pretty necklaces everything is ball chain. They are available in two types; one is simple ball chain and other is diamond cut ball chain which will make sure that you outshine every time you wear it. You can add a simple pendant to it and you are done!
You can find them in various beautiful colors like red, blue etc. They are perfect for craft projects and decorating paintings too.
2) Bar Ball Chain: This is another variation of ball chain. This consists of both bar and balls instead of just balls in the chain. If you want to add some definition and newness to your designs then you can go for bar ball chain.
3) Designer Metal Chains: This section consists of various types of beautiful designer chains that can work for embellishing your jackets, jeans and other garments. These can also be used on bags and purses. Their use in jewelry is not limited to only women, these metal chains can also be used for making men’s jewelry.
4) Bead Chain: These beautiful chains are especially brought to you from the lanes of Jaipur. These chains have a beautiful charm to them and these can be easily used for making necklaces, bracelets, earrings, anklets etc. These are perfect chains for jewelry making.
5) Rondelle Chain: These chains are just like bead chain but they have faceted rondelle beads in them. They are perfect when you want something shiny to your designs. These make sure that your jewelry turn out be beautiful, unique and charming.
6) Pearl Chain: One the most beautiful jewelry chain that you can use for making necklaces, bracelets, earrings and anklets are pearl chains. These are perfect jewelry making supplies and can be used for designing various types of jewelries. At embroiderymaterial.com, you can find various variations in them.
So, these were some jewelry chains that you can find online. You can order these chains today to avail amazing deals on them.