Metallic Threads are known to add shine to any embroidery work. They allow you to make your designs outshine. There are various types of metallic threads available and it is really important to understand the difference among them so that you can choose the right thread for embroidery. In this blog, we are going to know all about them:
1) Zari Thread: Zari is metallic thread that is loved and adored by designers all around the world. Zari threads have a cotton core on which colourful metallic threads are wrapped. They come in different textures and finishes. You will also find them in various diameters. The best thing about these is that they can be used for both machine and hand embroidery. With so many varieties available in zari online on embroiderymaterail.com, I am sure you will find the right zari thread for your project. These are also used in jewelry making and crafting.
2) Flat Metallic Badla Thread: This thread is flat like a thin strip. It is available in various beautiful colors. You are going to love how this thread will make your designs shine and add newness to them. They are used in hand embroidery work with zardosi and aari needle.
3) Badla Dori/ Metallic Braided Cord: These thread and cord are really unique. I am sure you will find them interesting. With the festive season coming up, you can use them in craft and decoration. They can add shimmer and shine to your craft projects. I am sure you are going to love how they will transform your designs. Metallic Braided Cord can be easily easily sewn on any fabric and used for decoration and adornment of outfits.
This was all about various types of metallic threads that you can find online on your favourite embroidery store embroiderymaterial.com. You can find amazing offers and attractive deals on these gorgeous threads. So, don’t wait and grab them today for your next project.
Metallic thread are known to spice up any embroidery work. Any simple design or pattern can be made phenomenal with the touch of these beautiful threads. They are perfect when it comes to making traditional embroidery designs on sarees, suits, etc. They are also used for embellishing Indo-western clothes. In this blog, we are going to learn about various types of metallic threads that you must own and add to your embroidery collection today.
1) Zari Thread: Zari is the most famous metallic thread. It is a beautiful thread which has a cotton core and a metallic thread wrapped on the cotton core. This thread not only looks beautiful but is elegant too. You are going to love the varieties and colors available in this. Zari metallic thread is used by designers all around the world. This thread can be used for both machine and hand embroidery. It is also highly used in jewelry making and crafting.
2) Flat Metallic Badla Thread: This thread is flat and thin. It is can be used for embellishing various garments and lifestyle items. It comes in many beautiful colors and you are going to love the amount of shine they will provide to your designs. You can use these for doing hand embroidery with zardosi and aari needle.
3) Badla Dori/ Metallic Braided Cord: They are the most versatile thread of all. Not only they are perfect thread for embroidery but they can also be used for doing craft work. You can also find different types of metallic cord can be easily sewn on any fabric. I am sure you are going to love how these cords and threads will make your designs shine.
So, these are the various types of metallic threads that you must own. You can buy these all metallic threads online at wholesale prices on your favourate embroidery material store embroiderymaterial.com.