Seed beads are small beads that have a hole in the centre. They are round in shape, made of glass and are smooth to touch. The shape of these beads is like plant seeds, hence the name. In India, they are known as Moti.
Uses of Seed Beads
They are used to embellish apparels, purses, footwear, bags and craft projects. They are also used in designing fashion accessories and making jewellery. They are the most widely used beading material since ages. Earlier, they used to come in simple finish but nowadays they are available in countless colors, finishes and sizes. They are perfect beads of jewelry making.
Miyuki and Preciosa are the most popular brands. They offer high consistency in color, shape, size, and finish. Miyuki Beads and Preciosa Beads are used by designers all over the world. You can also find Indian Beads which are a bit uneven in size but can surely help you to achieve boho look.
Most popular color in Seed Beads
Most popular colors in seed beads are gold and silver. At embroiderymaterial.com, you can explore them in hues like pink, blue, peach, white, cream, yellow, green, orange, gold, silver, brown, black, gunmetal, purple, fuchsia, red, lemon yellow and much more. The main attractions in are double color beads. They are popularly used in making bracelets, necklaces, earrings, anklets and other fashion accessories. Gold and silver color seed beads are for sale.
Beautiful Finishes in Seed Beads
At embroiderymaterial.com, you can explore seed beads alluring finishes like lustre, iris, opaque, ab, transparent, opaque lustre, inside color, glazed lustre, silverline and transparent lustre.
Lustre Finish beads have an amazing shine and these glossy beads are perfect for adding glamour in your designs.
Silverline Finish beads have an amazing silver color coating on the walls of the hole. Add these beauties in your designs to get a splashy look.
Inside Color beads have solid color on the walls of the hole of bead. These beautiful glass beads have transparent outer surface and the color inside gives the beads a mesmerising look. If you are looking for something unique to add in your designs then this would be your right choice.
You can buy these seed beads at wholesale prices from your favourite online bead store.
Explore other beading supplies
You can also find other beads like ceramic beads, crystal beads, delica beads, faceted round beads, faceted briolette beads, natural stone beads and metal beads at best bead store and this bead store is the largest supplier of seed beads at wholesale prices.
Delica beads are small tube beads that are used for the adornment and decoration work. These glass beads come in various sizes, colors, and finishes. You can also choose them according to the brands as they come in various brands too. In this blog, we are going to discuss about various brands which are available in Delica Beads.
1) Toho Beads: These are Japanese which are highly consistent in color, size and shape. You can easily achieve professional look while working with them. The color and finish available in these are truly gorgeous. You are going to love how these beads will enhance your overall beading experience.
2) Miyuki Beads: These are also Japanese beads that are known for its high consistency in color, size and finish. They are also available in various sizes and colors. Though they are very similar in properties with Toho beads, but they have a different built design and feel. You can easily use these miyuki delica beads for bead weaving and stringing.
3) Indian Beads: These beads are the consistent in color and finish. However, you will find that they are a bit inconsistent in size. If you are fan of beads that are provide your designs boho chic look then you can definitely go for these. These wholesale beads can give your designs a unique look too. These are perfect beads for jewelry making.
4) MGB 2 Cut Beads: These are also Japanese beads and similar to miyuki and toho, they are consistent in color, size and finish. However, their built design and feel is very different from toho and miyuki. They are also available in lovely colors and beautiful finishes.
You can buy delica beads online at wholesale prices only on embroiderymaterial.com. Please let me know in the comments below which brand do you use for doing your embroidery work and which brand you prefer for jewelry making.
Bugle beads are beautiful beads that are available in so many varieties. They can make your embroidery, beading and jewelry making project much more interesting. In this blog, we are going discuss about various types of glass bugle beads available online on embroiderymaterial.com:
MGB Beads: These glass beads are available in 3mm size. They look like delica beads but are longer than them. They are available in various beautiful colors and finishes. You are going to love how these beads will transform your embroidery and jewelry designs. You can easily buy them online at wholesale prices in India and worldwide on embroiderymaterial.com.
Miyuki Beads: These glass beads are also available in 3mm size. These Japanese beads are highly consistent in color, size and finish. These are perfect for precise work as they can make your work look much more interesting.
Preciosa Beads: These are also perfect for jewelry making. Find these in gorgeous colors online only at embroiderymaterial.com.
Indian Beads: These nalki beads come in various shapes and sizes. Let’s explore them one by one:
1. Tube Beads: They are perfect when you want to mix and match them with other beads.
2. Gear Shape Beads: These beads are in the shape of gear. You will find them in various different colors. They are perfect beads for jewelry making. You are going to love how these will transform your jewelry designs.
3. Twisted Pipe Beads: These will provide unique look to your designs. You can add fringe look to your designs with them.
4. Long Pipe Beads: These are really long beads that are perfect for making bead laces and fringe jewelry items.
5. Square Beads: These you can easily mix and match with different beads while making jewelry items like bracelets, necklaces and anklets.
This was all about various types of glass bugle beads online at wholesale prices at embroiderymaterial.com. Please let me know in the comments below which brand is your favorite and where you are going to use them.
Beads play an important role in embroidery and jewelry making. Their availability in different sizes, colors and finishes makes them even more likable. Today we are going to talk about cylinder beads that are available on your favorite bead store embroiderymaterial.com.
1) Indian Beads: These low-cost beads are consistent in color and finish. However, they are a bit uneven in size. If you are looking for something that will give your designs a boho look then you can go for these beads. These beads will give your designs a unique charm.
2) Miyuki 2 Cut Beads: Miyuki 2 cut beads are the premium quality Japanese beads. They are loved by designers as they are highly consistency in color, size and finish. You are going to love the range of color and finishes present in miyuki beads.
3) Toho Hex Cut Beads: These are also premium quality Japanese beads that are highly consistent in color, size, finish and shape. These are perfect beads for jewelry making. They also come in various colors, sizes and finishes. With description it seems like toho and miyuki beads are similar but they very different in look and feel. Toho beads will give your designs a professional look.
4) MGB 2 Cut Beads: MGB, Matsuno Glass Beads is also another Japanese brand which makes beads with high consistent in color, size and finish. You can find them in various beautiful colors and gorgeous finishes. These are perfect beads for jewelry making.
So, this was about various types of 2 cut beads available online on embroiderymaterial.com.
When it comes to embroidery and jewelry making beads play an important role. Beads are perfect for adding definition to any project be it a simple earring or a heavy embroidered lehenga. Today we are going to talk about the most famous type of bead which is extremely versatile and used by designers in their creations. The bead I am talking about is Miyuki 2 cut bead. It is one of the most premium quality beads manufactured by Miyuki in Japan. The consistency of color, size, and finish will amaze you. You can easily buy Miyuki 2 cut beads online on embroiderymaterial.com at best prices.
Miyuki beads are first choice of designers when they want to design a masterpiece. Renowned designers from all over the world love to use these Japanese beads in their designs. In India, Miyuki 2 cut beads are famous as cutdana and are widely used for embellishing wedding attires like lehenga, saree, and more. These 2 cut beads are also famous as cylinder beads.
The way these beads will change your design will amaze you. The 2-cut design makes sure that your bead shine from every angle by reflecting a large amount if light. Different finishes will add different-different effects in your design.
These are perfect beads for jewelry making.
Seed Beads are small round beads that have versatile uses in embroidery, jewelry making and crafting. These beads have their own uniqueness and charm that is why they have been used a lot in fashion industry. However, their use is not limited to only fashion industry. They can be seen numerous lifestyle items and craft work.
What makes seed glass beads more desirable is the variety available in them. You can easily find them in so many gorgeous colors that will not only match your needs but also add charm to your designs. The different sizes available in these will make sure that you find the right size of bead every time you decide to make something.
The other thing that holds a large importance with these glass beads is brand. It is important to choose the right brand for your project. There are various brands like Miyuki and Preciosa that offer high quality beads. Miyuki seed beads are the premium quality beads for jewelry making and embroidery. They are highly consistent in size, color and finish. Preciosa beads, also known as Czech Beads are another high-quality bead that are loved by designers all over the world. You are going to love the way they will make your jewelry design look. From small beads to large beads, you can find them all in Preciosa. Next comes Indian Beads. These wholesale beads are consistent in color, but inconsistent in size. They are perfect for getting bohemian look.
You can easily buy seed beads online at best prices on embroiderymaterial.com. You can get best offers and amazing deals every time you make a purchase.