In this blog, I am going to discuss about various types of beads for jewelry making. Beads are one material which is very popular and used in most of the jewelry items. However, most people don’t know about the wide range available in them. So, in this blog, I will discuss about the various types of beads used for jewelry making:
(1) Glass Beads:
Glass Beads come in round and cylindrical tube shape. They are perfect for making jewelry items like necklace, bracelets, earrings and anklets. The colorful collection available in these seed beads, delica beads and bugle beads will totally amaze you. The gold, silver and black beads are the mostly used not only in jewelry making but also in embroidery.
(2) Crystal Beads:
You can find an amazing collection of crystal beads at our online store. From cone, bicone, rectangle to rondelle, you can find various lovely shapes in them. These beads have beautiful crystal shine because of the gorgeous finish. You can also find Swarovski Bicone Beads here.
The other most interest bead in this category is disco ball or shambhala beads. They are most amazing and alluring pieces which can take your designs to another level. You can mix and match them all or use them individually. They are all equally beautiful.
Pearls are girl’s companion for life and when available by Swarovski they become much more likable and lovable. You can find acrylic, glass and crystal beads at your own favorite online store. These are perfect pearls for jewelry making be it a necklace or an earring.
(4) Spacer and Stone Beads:
You can also find beautiful collection of stones and spacer beads in various gorgeous patterns and colors. They can be total game changer when it comes to designing any jewelry pieces. Spacer beads specially can be put to use in so many ways. They can help you to refine your jewelry pieces and let them stand out.
So, these were all the different types of beads and you can shop from our online bead store.
Are you searching for a perfect bead for your jewelry making project and want to add beauty to your designs then you are at the right place. There are so many varieties of beads available that it becomes really difficult to choose the right one that will perfectly fit the design. I am going to talk only about beads for jewelry making and beads for beading. These beads can be amazing when used for various items like necklaces, anklets and bracelets. So, let’s explore them one by one:
(1) Spacer beads: These beautiful beads are perfect when you want to highlight your focal bead or fill in the spaces between your designs. They can come extremely handy when you want to lengthen your design or you want to add a bead that is unique enough to catch anyone’s attention.
(2) Pearls: Pearls are another most perfect bead for jewelry making. You can find both glass pearls and crystal pearls at pearls online store. They are perfect for making jewelry items like necklaces, bracelets, earrings and more.
(3) Crystal Beads: This section comprises of a wide collection of beautiful beads that are used for adding texture to your jewelry design. From Swarovski Bicone beads to crystal rondelle beads, you can find them various lovely colors and shapes.
(4) Seed Beads: These small glass beads look like a little drop of heaven and can be used for making lovely patterns and stylish designs. They are available by various brands like Miyuki and Preciosa.
(5) Delica Beads: These are small tubular beads that can make your designs outstanding. You can easily use them in your jewelry designs. They can surely make your designs charming. They are available in various brands like Miyuki, Preciosa, and Toho.
(6) Bugle Beads: These beads come in various different shapes and sizes. They can be used in many different ways for adding definition to your designs. They are available in Miyuki and MGB brand.
(7) Jasper Beads: These are the most beautiful patterned beads. They are derived from Jasper gemstone and can be used for making necklaces and bracelets.
(8) Ceramic Beads: These are another set of beads that are perfect for making colorful jewelry items. You can find multi color beads in different shapes.
(9) Natural Stone Beads: Well, in this category you will find beads in a very different pattern and shapes. They are perfect if you want give a bohemian look to your jewelry designs.
(10) Peanut and Superduo Beads: Superduo beads have two holes can be used for making unique jewelry items. Peanut beads are in the shape of a peanut and when used together they form a beautiful interlinking pattern that can surely give your designs a new look.
So, this was all about various beads for jewelry making. You can buy all type of beads from best online bead store. I hope now you will be able to choose the right bead for your design. Let me know in the comments below which bead you like the most and where you are going to use it.
Pearl beads are the most beautiful beads that you can use for embroidery and jewelry making. They come in so many beautiful colors and material that you are bound to get attracted to them. Different types of premium quality pearls are available at wholesale prices on our online pearl shop, so explore the types of pearls online one by one:
1) Glass Pearls: These beautiful pearls are made from glass. They have a really nice color and shine. They are affordable and come in various sizes like 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm. They are surely the best pearls for jewelry making. They can also be used for embroidery as they are easy to sew and makes embroidery designs more elegant. These are perfect pearl beads for jewelry making. The popular color used in pearls is Ivory; it provides the more charming-yet-elegant look to any design. You can even make a single strand necklace with pearl stud earrings to pair with it. I am sure you are going to love how adorable they are.
2) Swarovski Crystal Pearls: These Swarovski pearls are made from crystal, coated with color and polished to get amazing shine. They are so beautiful that your heart might skip a beat. The shine of these pearls is unbeatable and the quality is unmatched. Most renowned fashion designers use these Swarovski crystal pearls in their creations. They are perfect for both embroidery and jewelry making. You can buy Swarovski pearls online in various colors at your own pearl shop.
3) Acrylic Pearls: These pearls are made of acrylic material. They are very light in weight and are perfect for kid’s jewelry project. You can find acrylic beads in gorgeous neon pop up colors that will summer jewelry much more interesting. They come in two shapes round and oval. You can either mix and match or go with one shape and color.
So, this was all about various types of pearls available online. You can buy all these pearls online at best pearl shop.
Pearls are beautiful little pieces that can be used for various DIY projects. You can use them for embroidery and making jewelry. I am sure you are going to love how pearls are going to transform your designs. They are in various material like acrylic, glass and crystals.
Let’s know about various types of pearls online for jewelry making:
1) Crystal Pearls
Crystal Pearls are best quality pearls that can make your jewelry designs unique. These can be easily used for making beautiful jewelry pieces and also for adorning couture and wedding wears. Swarovski pearls are of highest quality and they can make your designs outshine. These high-quality pearl beads are available in various beautiful colors ranging from green, blue, white, golden, etc. They are first choice of designers when it comes to wedding jewelry or couture pearl embroidery. They are perfect pearl beads for jewelry making.
2) Glass Pearls
Glass pearls are another beautiful bead that can easily make your designs alluring. You can use them for making beautiful jewelry items as well as for embroidery. These high-quality beads are available at wholesale prices and can make your designs look outstanding. The beautiful finish of these pearl beads can make you fall in love with them at the first sight.
3) Neon Acrylic Pearls
These acrylic beads are perfect for making kid’s jewelry. They are available in beautiful neon colors. They are very light in weight and can be really interesting to work with. They are perfect for craft projects too.
So, this was all about various types of pearls available and you can buy pearls online from your favorite bead store www.embroiderymaterial.com.