Sequins Paillettes are the most beautiful pieces and the easiest method of embellishment. They come in different sizes and amazing finishes which will surely make your designs even more alluring. Sequins can add glitter and shine in the most elegant way. Their different shapes and styles are what make them stand out. So, in this blog let’s discuss various types of sequins available:
1) Flat Round Sequins: These decorative sequins are flat and are round in shape. They can be double hole or single hole. They are the most popular and used in embellishing lifestyle and clothing items. You can see their large use in diy craft projects. Silver and gold sequins are the mostly used sequins for embroidery.
There is one more category in this i.e. Reversible Sequins, those are top hole sequins and have different colors on both the sides. When stitched these can be easily flipped, you can easily get a two tone dress or pillow covers when you using these sequins.
2) Cupped Sequins: There are various types of cupped sequins like bowl and French cut. They are beautiful and can be used for adorning dresses and in craft projects. They are generally paired with seed beads as they enhance the overall look when paired together. They usually provide a three-dimensional look to the design, hence are more preferred where dimension is required.
3) Flower Shaped Sequins: These are the most elegant sew on sequins you can find. They are widely used in making jewelry, embroidery and diy craft. You are going to love the different types available in this category. There are some with flat, some with dimension, so you can choose as per your design’s requirement. You can them all at wholesale prices only on your own embroidery material shop.
4) Leaf Sequins: You can find some gorgeous shapes in this category. They can be used a charm while making jewelry items. Dangling earrings and bracelets can easily be made with them with the help of some jump rings and other jewelry findings. I am sure you are going to find this section very much interesting. They are perfect sequins for craft.
Not only this, they can also give your embroidery design a much needed definition. I would suggest you to check them out once, you will be amazed with the variety and the wide collection.
With this, you can also find metal sequins in various shapes and colors.
There are various other shapes like rectangle, square, boat, heart and more. You can also find folded sequins in mesmerizing colors. So, this was all about various types of sequins online available on our sequins store. You can explore more shapes and colors by checking the wide collection. I am sure you will find the exact sequins you are looking for.
This wedding season what is shining the most is the beautiful work of sequin paillettes. They make any design shining and beautiful. They can also make it possible for dresses, bags, and footwear to look absolutely stunning.
These sew on sequins are so versatile that they can be used for doing any creative work be it craft work or decoration. They are available in so varieties and this is what makes them always in trend. It gives you so many opportunities to work creatively. The most popular are Gold Sequins and Silver Sequins. However, if you are really looking for adding uniqueness to your designs then green, blue, white, black, yellow, pink, red, purple etc can do the magic for you.
Reversible sequins are one thing that you will find so interesting. They are surely one thing that you must try ones because the way they will make your designs look and the playfulness they will add to your work would be phenomenal.
Flat round sequins and flower sequins are the most popularly used pieces. They can make your designs look charming and interesting. They can also be used for making various jewelry items. The cupped sequins when used with beads create a magic of their own.
Not only this, you can find their wide use in nail art too. I am sure once you get into touch with these glittery pieces, you are going to love the world of shimmer and shine.
At embroiderymaterial.com, you can find various types of beautiful sequins at wholesale prices. From different shapes like round, square, triangle, heart, rectangle to different sizes like 2mm, 3mm etc, you can find them all online.
Last but not the least, the various beautiful finishes can surely make these pieces even more likeable. From platinum, crystal, matte to velvet, you can find them in more than 15 different finishes.
If you are someone who are looking for some vintage look in your designs then you can go for metal sequin. They are available in gold, silver and gunmetal color.
So, this was all about various types of sequins.
Sequins have been used for embellishment since ages. They are also used for decorating DIY craft projects. When it comes to adding shimmer and shine to any project sequins is the first choice. Designers use them to add uniqueness to their creations. There are a few sequins that are very popular among designers all over the world. Today, we are going to discuss more about popular sequins and where you can buy them online:
1) Gold Sequin: When it comes to couture and wedding wear, gold sequins are the first choice. They not only add shine but also gives classy look to the outfit. You can use these sewing sequins for the embellishment saree, lehenga, gowns, etc.
2) Silver Sequins: Other most popular color in sequins is silver sequins. The work of sequins can spruce up any outfit. Indo-western attires, silhouettes, etc. can be made perfect for any occasion by the work of these little glittery pieces. You can easily decorate footwear, bags, purse, clutches, and diy projects with them.
3) Reversible Sequin: These top-hole sequins when stitched can be easily flipped. These sequins have one color on front side and other color on the back side of the sequins. When stitched together in a line, these glittery pieces will create an amazing reversible effect as shown in the image below. At embroiderymaterial.com, you can find them in many beautiful colors and gorgeous finishes.
4) Black Sequins: Another color that is popular is sequins is black. The work of black sequins on sarees, dresses, etc. can make them look extraordinary and classy. At embroiderymaterial.com, you can find them in so many beautiful shapes like round, square, etc.
So, this was all about most popular sequins.