Embroidery is an art form that requires a lot of material to accomplish one task. Other than thread and needle there are many other embroidery tools that you are going to need when you are starting an embroidery project. In this blog, I am going to list the most important tools for embroidery that every embroiderer must-have.
1) Embroidery Frame: Be it a normal round embroidery hoop or an aari maggam embroidery cot, a frame comes first when you want to start an embroidery project. Embroidery frame helps in tightening the fabric, making it easy to do embroidery on it.
2) Embroidery Needle: Another most important embroidery tool is Needle. You can find different types of embroidery needles online for doing different types of embroidery like zardosi embroidery, tambour embroidery, aari embroidery and more.
3) Tracing Paper:Tracing paper is used for tracing the designs or pattern on the fabric. This makes it easy for you to trace design on fabric easily and efficiently.
4) Pinning Machine: It is used for pinning the design on tracing paper so you can easily trace the design on fabric. This machine comes with speed adjustable knobs which will make it easy for you to adjust the speed as per your need.
5) Thread Cutter and Embroidery Scissors: Thread Cutter and Embroidery Scissors are always must as you are going to need a cutter or scissors to get perfect snips. They come really handy when you are working on your embroidery projects.
You can also find new types of cutters that are easy to hold and perfect to work with. They are available in four beautiful colors.
6) Needle Threader: This really comes in handy when you are doing zardosi embroidery and working with thin needles. It gets difficult sometimes to thread the needle that is where this Needle Threader comes handy. You can easily thread any sewing needle with the help of this threader.
7) Thimble: When you are doing hand embroidery, this tool can help you to protect the finger and to push the sewing needle while doing embroidery.
So, these were some essential embroidery tools that an embroiderer must-have. Please let me know in the comments below if I have missed out on any. Also, you can buy embroidery tools online at wholesale prices on your own embroidery materials store. With this, you can also find other embroidery supplies like embroidery threads, embroidery wires, rhinestones, beads, sequins, etc.
You can also find jewelry supplies and beading supplies like beading needles, bead spinner and more.