When you are making any jewelry item, one thing that always comes handy is spacer beads. They are the solution to when you want to highlight a particular bead in your designs or you are in doubt or confused about how to finish your jewelry item. These metal beads can do a lot to your jewelry design and it’s always a good idea to stack some of these up. In this blog, I will share with you various types of spacer beads which you must add to your jewelry collection today.
(1) Pipe and Tube Beads: If you like jewelry with fringes or if you want big gaps between your beads then you can try these pipe or tube beads. These metal beads available in three beautiful colors and they can totally transform your designs. You can easily add texture to your seed beads with them.
(2) Crystal Rondelle: These Rhinestone beads can make your designs super beautiful. Pairing them with Swarovski Bicones and Swarovski Pearls can add so much beauty to your designs. They are available in gorgeous colors and trust me your jewelry will get a new twist once you start using them.
(3) Shape Beads: These you can find in various lovely shapes that can totally work as a focal bead in the jewelry item when only a single piece is used. Using multiple pieces can also make your designs speak for themselves. Some of the shapes that are available on are Buddha head, elephant, butterfly, turtle and more. I am sure once you start using them, you won’t be able to stop. These are one perfect beads for jewelry making.
(4) Other Beads: In this section you can find spikes, round, drum and other beautiful beads with different shapes and styles. You can use them as spacer or make your complete jewelry with them.
If you are wondering where you can buy these lovely spacer beads online then you can visit your favorite bead store and get these beading supplies at best prices.
Glass beads are more prominently used in jewelry making. However, there work in embroidery has always been significant. The precise, highly detailed work or even a touch of these beads can totally transform your designs.
So, in this blog, we are going to discuss various glass beads and where they are used in embroidery.
(1) Seed Beads: These small round beads are the most used among all. They provide definition to any design. You can do detailed work or a little touch up of your design with them. They can totally transform your designs. With that, they can truly refine your designs. They are easily paired with sequins.
There are various sizes available in them from 15/0 to 6/0.
(2) Delica Beads:These cutdana beads are used for doing detailed embroidery work. Their work can easily transform any design. You can see their precise work on lehenga, salwar kameez and more. So, it makes them perfect beads for lehenga, salwar kameez, sherwani, and other apparel’s embellishment.
Whether you are from Chennai, Mumbai or you are from Europe or America, you can get these beads from your favorite online bead store.
(3) Bugle Beads: Small bugle beads can be used for doing detailed embroidery work and for making flower buds when paired with seed beads. Big Nalki bugle beads are used for giving fringes look to any dress or lace. You might have seen fringes on blouses, sarees. Well! Those are actually these bugle beads.
(4) Glass Pearls: These are beautiful pearls that can totally transform your embroidery design. Available in beautiful colors, you can choose the right one from the various sizes available. Some of the glass pearls have beautiful solid color while others have a charming dual color wave effect.
So, these were some of the uses of glass beads in embroidery. These are perfect beads for jewelry making, crafting and embroidery. You can also use for jewelry making or craft work. Their varied uses make them must-haves. You can get them all at wholesale prices only on best bead store. Let me know in the comments below which one is your favorite and where you are going to use them.