Are you searching for a perfect bead for your jewelry making project and want to add beauty to your designs then you are at the right place. There are so many varieties of beads available that it becomes really difficult to choose the right one that will perfectly fit the design. I am going to talk only about beads for jewelry making and beads for beading. These beads can be amazing when used for various items like necklaces, anklets and bracelets. So, let’s explore them one by one:
(1) Spacer beads: These beautiful beads are perfect when you want to highlight your focal bead or fill in the spaces between your designs. They can come extremely handy when you want to lengthen your design or you want to add a bead that is unique enough to catch anyone’s attention.
(2) Pearls: Pearls are another most perfect bead for jewelry making. You can find both glass pearls and crystal pearls at pearls online store. They are perfect for making jewelry items like necklaces, bracelets, earrings and more.
(3) Crystal Beads: This section comprises of a wide collection of beautiful beads that are used for adding texture to your jewelry design. From Swarovski Bicone beads to crystal rondelle beads, you can find them various lovely colors and shapes.
(4) Seed Beads: These small glass beads look like a little drop of heaven and can be used for making lovely patterns and stylish designs. They are available by various brands like Miyuki and Preciosa.
(5) Delica Beads: These are small tubular beads that can make your designs outstanding. You can easily use them in your jewelry designs. They can surely make your designs charming. They are available in various brands like Miyuki, Preciosa, and Toho.
(6) Bugle Beads: These beads come in various different shapes and sizes. They can be used in many different ways for adding definition to your designs. They are available in Miyuki and MGB brand.
(7) Jasper Beads: These are the most beautiful patterned beads. They are derived from Jasper gemstone and can be used for making necklaces and bracelets.
(8) Ceramic Beads: These are another set of beads that are perfect for making colorful jewelry items. You can find multi color beads in different shapes.
(9) Natural Stone Beads: Well, in this category you will find beads in a very different pattern and shapes. They are perfect if you want give a bohemian look to your jewelry designs.
(10) Peanut and Superduo Beads: Superduo beads have two holes can be used for making unique jewelry items. Peanut beads are in the shape of a peanut and when used together they form a beautiful interlinking pattern that can surely give your designs a new look.
So, this was all about various beads for jewelry making. You can buy all type of beads from best online bead store. I hope now you will be able to choose the right bead for your design. Let me know in the comments below which bead you like the most and where you are going to use it.
If you are a jewelry designer and love to work with beads then you must be looking beads that are beautiful as well as good in quality. There are many beads that you might have used but just to spice up the things you can try following beads for jewelry making:
1) Superduo Beads
These are two-hole beads that are used for making various types of jewelry item. They can enhance any design and will surely make them unique. This category also has twin beads which are similar to these beads. They can turn out be the best jewelry making material and there is a good chance that you might never get over these.
2) Metal Beads and Pipes
They are quite attractive beads. You can use them as spacers with other beads for making jewelry. Metal pipes and tube beads can help in giving your designs that refinement which will also help to enhance your jewelry designs.
3) Jasper Beads
These beads are extremely beautiful can be used for making gemstone jewelry. These lovely patterned beads will make your jewelry look so much more beautiful. You can mix and match them with other metal beads and get an alluring look. The best thing is you can buy these beads online at best bead store.
4) Kundan Work Beads
These are other amazing beads that are perfect for making traditional jewelry items. You will love how your jewelry will turn out after adding these to your necklace, anklets, bracelets, and earrings. They come in round and rectangle shapes, they can surely give your jewelry an enhanced look. I am sure you are going to love jewelry designs after adding these.
5) Natural Stone Beads
These beautiful beads come in various lovely shapes and patterns. They will give your designs a new tweak and definition. You are going to love how your designs will turn out after using them.
These lovely color beads are perfect for making summer jewelry. The vibrant colors and vivid hues will surely make your designs outstanding. The multi color beads will surely add definition to your designs. You can find them in two shapes, round and tube.
7) Peanut Beads
These are the most unique beads by Preciosa, also known as Preciosa Farfalle Beads. They can make your jewelry unique. When used together interlinks them and make a unique patter which is extremely gorgeous. They come in various beautiful colors and can surely enhance your jewelry design.
So, this was all about some these unique beads that you can buy on your favorite bead store. There, you can find a wide range of other beads for jewelry making, crafting, embroidery and beads. Let me know in the comments below which bead is your favorite and where you are going to use it.
When it comes to beaded jewelry there are a whole lot of beads that you can use for making your jewelry item. However, there are some beautiful crystal beads that will always make your jewelry stand out. So, let’s discuss them one by one:
1) Bicone Beads: These beautiful beads are in shape of a bicone and have a beautiful faceted surface. They are perfect for both embroidery and jewelry making. They can totally transform your designs and make them look extremely beautiful. Bicone Swarovski beads are premium quality beads that can make your designs thrive. They are cut in a way that they reflect large amount of light which makes me extremely shiny. I am sure you are going to love how these beads which make your designs look. These are one perfect beads for jewelry making.
2) Cone Beads: These are pretty lovely beads and come in a shape of cone. They can be used like this or you can add them to head pins and get lovely crystal charms. These charms can be added to any jewelry items like necklace, anklets, bracelets or more with the help of jump rings. So, get your hands on these beads.
3) Disco Ball Beads:These gorgeous beads are made with clay and have small crystal chatons embedded on them. These round beads come in gorgeous colors and can make your necklaces, bracelets, and earrings shine. You are going to love how they will enhance your overall look.
4) Rondelle Beads: These faceted beads have an amazing shine. They can surely make your embroidery and jewelry designs stand out. They are really tiny and can be used as spacer beads while making jewelry items. They are must-haves as they can be used for doing various craft projects.
6) Rectangle Tube Beads: These rectangle tube beads can add so much definition to your design. They are ideal for making jewelry items like bracelets, anklets, earrings and necklace. You are going to love the uniqueness they will provide to your design. These are perfect beads for jewelry making.
5) Briolette Beads: These are pear shape beads and are really small in size. They have a length-wise drilled holes that makes it easy to use in any necklace, bracelet, anklet or any other jewelry item. They can also be used as charm, all you need is head pins and a pliers.
So, this was all of crystal beads that are perfect for embroidery and jewelry making. You can buy these crystal beads online at best bead store at wholesale prices. Please do let me know in the comments below which bead you like the most and what you are going to make with it.
If you are looking for a bead that is perfect for precise embroidery and jewelry work then this article is for you. There are many beads that are used for doing precise work. However, delica beads is the one that stands out. First, let’s know what delica bead is. Delica Beads are small glass beads that have a tube shape. They most have a hexagon cut which gives them added shine. They come in various beautiful colors and gorgeous finishes which is going to make your designs even more beautiful. Whether it is an embroidery, craft or jewelry project, you can use them for all. They come in handy for beaders. Available in various sizes, they give you opportunity to mix and match and let your imagination go wild. In India, these beautiful beads are famous as Cutdana. They come in different brand so sometimes it gets a little confusing to choose the best for your project. So, let’s discuss about various brands of Delica Beads and difference among them. Let’s get started.
1) Miyuki Delica:
Miyuki Beads are one of the most premium quality beads of all. They come in beautiful hexagon shape and are all even in size. These Japanese hexagon tube beads are highly consistent in size, shape and color. They are first choice of designer because of their uniformity and consistency. Available in various gorgeous colors and beautiful finishes, they can surely make your designs phenomenal. They are perfect for doing embroidery, crafting, and beading. Also, they are one of the most perfect beads for jewelry making.
2) Toho Hex 2 Cut:
These are other premium quality Japanese beads. Toho beads are highly consistent in shape, color, size and finish. You can find them in beautiful colors and gorgeous finishes. They are known for giving professional look to designs; hence they are loved by designers. These are the most uniform beads of all and are used for making high fashion jewelry items and couture embroidery work.
3) MGB 2 Cut:
These are also premium quality beads with high consistency in color size and finish. MGB beads are also known for giving professional look to designs. These are perfect beads for jewelry making. You are going to love how they will make your designs look. They come in alluring colors and finishes which will give your designs definition and professional look.
4) Indian Delica Beads
These indian beads are wholesale beads which are available in numerous colors. If you are not concerned with uniformity then these beads are for you. You can easily mix and match them to create chic jewelry items. Available in various colors these lovely beads gives you a lot of possibilities to experiment and explore.
So, this was all about the various brands of Delica Beads that can get online on your favorite bead store. They are come in various sizes ranging from 15/0 to 11/0.