In this blog, I am going to discuss about various types of beads for jewelry making. Beads are one material which is very popular and used in most of the jewelry items. However, most people don’t know about the wide range available in them. So, in this blog, I will discuss about the various types of beads used for jewelry making:
(1) Glass Beads:
Glass Beads come in round and cylindrical tube shape. They are perfect for making jewelry items like necklace, bracelets, earrings and anklets. The colorful collection available in these seed beads, delica beads and bugle beads will totally amaze you. The gold, silver and black beads are the mostly used not only in jewelry making but also in embroidery.
(2) Crystal Beads:
You can find an amazing collection of crystal beads at our online store. From cone, bicone, rectangle to rondelle, you can find various lovely shapes in them. These beads have beautiful crystal shine because of the gorgeous finish. You can also find Swarovski Bicone Beads here.
The other most interest bead in this category is disco ball or shambhala beads. They are most amazing and alluring pieces which can take your designs to another level. You can mix and match them all or use them individually. They are all equally beautiful.
Pearls are girl’s companion for life and when available by Swarovski they become much more likable and lovable. You can find acrylic, glass and crystal beads at your own favorite online store. These are perfect pearls for jewelry making be it a necklace or an earring.
(4) Spacer and Stone Beads:
You can also find beautiful collection of stones and spacer beads in various gorgeous patterns and colors. They can be total game changer when it comes to designing any jewelry pieces. Spacer beads specially can be put to use in so many ways. They can help you to refine your jewelry pieces and let them stand out.
So, these were all the different types of beads and you can shop from our online bead store.
I am discussing about the best jewelry beads that can help you to incorporate a new style and look into your designs. You must be familiar with these crystal beads. Aren’t they gorgeous? These fire polished beads are beautiful and the most used beads for jewelry making but there is a catch here, these beads can be used like regular beads or they can be used as a charm.
Who doesn’t love charms? They are the most beautiful and amazing pieces that can be added to jewelry but you may ask why you need to make charms when they are available for sale. Well! The thing is these crystal charms look way cute and crystal in charms can you that shiny and glamorous look. Don’t believe me, check out these cute pictures.
The best thing is you can easily make them yourself with some ball or head pins. All you have to do is take a bead and put it into the headpin. Now, take the other end of the headpin and make a loop with the help of Round Nose Pliers and your cute little charm is ready.
Necklace, Bracelets, Anklets, and Earrings made with this jewelry making materials always stand out. Now, let’s explore the various shapes that are available in:
(1) Disco Crystal Balls Beads: These beautiful Shambhala Beads or crystal balls beads are clay beads that have crystal chatons embedded on them. They are available in beautiful colors and are mostly used for making bracelets.
(2) Rondelle Beads: These little beads are perfect for making. However, they can also be used for embellishing dresses. Their specialty is their beautiful shape that makes it even more likable.
(3) Briolette Beads: These pear-shaped beads help you enhance your embroidery as well as jewelry making experience.
(4) Bicone Beads: These faceted beads are in the shape of a bicone. They are multifaceted hence have a beautiful shine. Available in various gorgeous colors these little pieces are going to give your designs a glamorous look. You can also buy bicone Swarovski beads at best prices only at your own favorite bead shop.
They are used by renowned fashion designers in their creations as they provide a shimmery-yet-classy look. They can be a total game changer and make your designs look more graceful.
(5) Cone and Rectangle Beads: These are other beautiful beads that can add a lovely twist to your jewelry design. They especially look really beautiful when used as a charm. Black crystal beads are first choice of jewelry designers.
So, this was all about the crystal beads. Please let me know in the comments below where you are going to use them and what you are going to make with them.
When it comes to beaded jewelry there are a whole lot of beads that you can use for making your jewelry item. However, there are some beautiful crystal beads that will always make your jewelry stand out. So, let’s discuss them one by one:
1) Bicone Beads: These beautiful beads are in shape of a bicone and have a beautiful faceted surface. They are perfect for both embroidery and jewelry making. They can totally transform your designs and make them look extremely beautiful. Bicone Swarovski beads are premium quality beads that can make your designs thrive. They are cut in a way that they reflect large amount of light which makes me extremely shiny. I am sure you are going to love how these beads which make your designs look. These are one perfect beads for jewelry making.
2) Cone Beads: These are pretty lovely beads and come in a shape of cone. They can be used like this or you can add them to head pins and get lovely crystal charms. These charms can be added to any jewelry items like necklace, anklets, bracelets or more with the help of jump rings. So, get your hands on these beads.
3) Disco Ball Beads:These gorgeous beads are made with clay and have small crystal chatons embedded on them. These round beads come in gorgeous colors and can make your necklaces, bracelets, and earrings shine. You are going to love how they will enhance your overall look.
4) Rondelle Beads: These faceted beads have an amazing shine. They can surely make your embroidery and jewelry designs stand out. They are really tiny and can be used as spacer beads while making jewelry items. They are must-haves as they can be used for doing various craft projects.
6) Rectangle Tube Beads: These rectangle tube beads can add so much definition to your design. They are ideal for making jewelry items like bracelets, anklets, earrings and necklace. You are going to love the uniqueness they will provide to your design. These are perfect beads for jewelry making.
5) Briolette Beads: These are pear shape beads and are really small in size. They have a length-wise drilled holes that makes it easy to use in any necklace, bracelet, anklet or any other jewelry item. They can also be used as charm, all you need is head pins and a pliers.
So, this was all of crystal beads that are perfect for embroidery and jewelry making. You can buy these crystal beads online at best bead store at wholesale prices. Please do let me know in the comments below which bead you like the most and what you are going to make with it.