Bugle beads are beautiful beads that are available in so many varieties. They can make your embroidery, beading and jewelry making project much more interesting. In this blog, we are going discuss about various types of glass bugle beads available online on embroiderymaterial.com:
MGB Beads: These glass beads are available in 3mm size. They look like delica beads but are longer than them. They are available in various beautiful colors and finishes. You are going to love how these beads will transform your embroidery and jewelry designs. You can easily buy them online at wholesale prices in India and worldwide on embroiderymaterial.com.
Miyuki Beads: These glass beads are also available in 3mm size. These Japanese beads are highly consistent in color, size and finish. These are perfect for precise work as they can make your work look much more interesting.
Preciosa Beads: These are also perfect for jewelry making. Find these in gorgeous colors online only at embroiderymaterial.com.
Indian Beads: These nalki beads come in various shapes and sizes. Let’s explore them one by one:
1. Tube Beads: They are perfect when you want to mix and match them with other beads.
2. Gear Shape Beads: These beads are in the shape of gear. You will find them in various different colors. They are perfect beads for jewelry making. You are going to love how these will transform your jewelry designs.
3. Twisted Pipe Beads: These will provide unique look to your designs. You can add fringe look to your designs with them.
4. Long Pipe Beads: These are really long beads that are perfect for making bead laces and fringe jewelry items.
5. Square Beads: These you can easily mix and match with different beads while making jewelry items like bracelets, necklaces and anklets.
This was all about various types of glass bugle beads online at wholesale prices at embroiderymaterial.com. Please let me know in the comments below which brand is your favorite and where you are going to use them.
With the fast-changing trends in fashion industry, it is important to stay updated. In this blog, we are going to find about various jewelry beads that are trending this season:
1) Natural Stone Beads: You will find these stones in various colourful patterns and designs. You can easily mix and match these to create beautiful jewelry items.
2) Ceramic Beads: You will find these in many beautiful colors and two shapes, round and tube. They are used for making kid’s jewelry and doing craft work.
3) Metal Beads and Pipes: These tube beads are perfect for making any jewelry item. They can easily work as spacer beads too. They will add uniqueness and charm to your jewelry designs. Bracelets, necklaces, earrings, anklets, etc. can easily be created with them. They are must-have beads for jewelry making.
4) Superduo Beads: Superduo beads also known as twin beads are small beads with bugling centre and two holes. These beads are used for creating unique designs and will surely provide charming effect to your jewelry.
5) Jasper Beads: These beautiful gemstone beads will give your jewelry designs a unique charm. The patterns and designs on each bead are unique. They are perfect for making bracelets, necklace, anklets, and earrings.
5) Peanut Beads: These peanut beads interlock each other when used for making any jewelry item. They are most beautiful and unique bead that you can use to create your jewelry items with.
6) Kundan Work Beads: These beautiful beads have lovely work on kundan on them. You can find them in two different shapes, rectangle and round. They are perfect for jewelry making. You can add them to necklaces, bracelets, anklets earrings and more. They are going to give your designs traditional look.
I hope you found this helpful. These wholesale beads are must add to your collection. You can buy jewelry beads online at wholesale prices only on embroiderymaterial.com.