Bugle beads are beautiful beads that are available in so many varieties. They can make your embroidery, beading and jewelry making project much more interesting. In this blog, we are going discuss about various types of glass bugle beads available online on embroiderymaterial.com:
MGB Beads: These glass beads are available in 3mm size. They look like delica beads but are longer than them. They are available in various beautiful colors and finishes. You are going to love how these beads will transform your embroidery and jewelry designs. You can easily buy them online at wholesale prices in India and worldwide on embroiderymaterial.com.
Miyuki Beads: These glass beads are also available in 3mm size. These Japanese beads are highly consistent in color, size and finish. These are perfect for precise work as they can make your work look much more interesting.
Preciosa Beads: These are also perfect for jewelry making. Find these in gorgeous colors online only at embroiderymaterial.com.
Indian Beads: These nalki beads come in various shapes and sizes. Let’s explore them one by one:
1. Tube Beads: They are perfect when you want to mix and match them with other beads.
2. Gear Shape Beads: These beads are in the shape of gear. You will find them in various different colors. They are perfect beads for jewelry making. You are going to love how these will transform your jewelry designs.
3. Twisted Pipe Beads: These will provide unique look to your designs. You can add fringe look to your designs with them.
4. Long Pipe Beads: These are really long beads that are perfect for making bead laces and fringe jewelry items.
5. Square Beads: These you can easily mix and match with different beads while making jewelry items like bracelets, necklaces and anklets.
This was all about various types of glass bugle beads online at wholesale prices at embroiderymaterial.com. Please let me know in the comments below which brand is your favorite and where you are going to use them.
When it comes to jewelry making beads hold a lot of importance. Crystal beads are one type of beads that are extremely versatile and can be used for making any jewelry designs. They are available in so many different varieties and shapes like tube, cone, bicone, rectangle, etc. They are perfect for making necklaces, bracelets, earrings, anklets and other jewelry items. Let’s know more about crystal beads for jewelry making one by one:
1) Bicone Beads: These small pieces are perfect when you want to add something shiny to your designs. These faceted beads reflect a large amount of light which makes them more beautiful and shimmery. They are perfect for the embellishment of garments and various lifestyle items. You can find Swarovski Crystal Bicone beads online at wholesale prices on embroiderymaterial.com.
2) Disco Ball Shambhala Beads: These disco beads are made with clay and has crystal chatons embedded in them. These balls beads are available in various lovely colors like green, blue, white, gold, etc. You can easily make necklaces, bracelets, earrings and other jewelry items with them. You can easily wear jewelry made with them with any outfit.
3) Rondelle Beads: These tiny beads have a beautiful shine. They can be used in for embroidery, as well as jewelry making. You can use them as spacer beads too while making any jewelry piece. I am sure you are going to love how these will transform the overall look of your project. These are available in beautiful colors and will surely provide uniqueness to your designs.
4) Cone Beads: These cone beads are perfect for stringing and making jewelry with charms. These beautiful pieces can be easily changed into charms. All you need is some headpins and pliers. You can easily add these charms to any jewelry item with jump rings.
5) Briolette Beads: These pear shape beads are small and alluring beads that can be used for adoring garments and making jewelry items. You can easily add these to any design. These will make sure that your design turn out to be as beautiful as you imagined them to be.
6) Rectangle Tube Beads:These lovely beads are available in so many beautiful colors and finish. These fire polished beads can easily change the whole game for your project. If you are someone who loves to experiment with your jewelry designs then I would highly recommend you try these lovely beads. These are perfect beads for jewelry making.
So, this was all about various types of crystal beads online at wholesale prices on embroiderymaterial.com.